Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:07:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who here lives on crypto currency daily?  (Read 2954 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:49:55 AM

I don't spend my bitcoin because I earn on it and use as investment in long-term trading. But if I traveled and would know exactly what is in the cities where I'll be, it will be possible to pay with cryptocurrency, I would do so.

Some places would make you pay taxes on purchases, but that is similar to me.

Positivebetting
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpiDevil

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

I wish I know how  Grin
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

While I’m not currently living off crypto, I am working to build a diversified crypto portfolio with a focus towards passive income generation... with a view to living off it in the future. When crypto has become accepted by the majority of the population and is being accepted by most merchants, then will be the time to transition to crypto as a means of support.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:17:55 AM

Me,i am the ine who libed in a cryptocurrency these days.It is a part of may daily libes,my routine verytime i wake up in yhe morning  i immediately see how my status worked.I am happy investing btc.Not just to earn mkney but also earned knowledge in btc.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

Me,i am the ine who libed in a cryptocurrency these days.It is a part of may daily libes,my routine verytime i wake up in yhe morning  i immediately see how my status worked.I am happy investing btc.Not just to earn mkney but also earned knowledge in btc.
Good to see your motivation and your spirit, every day bitcoin use to update high price and it changes day and night, with time people use bitcoin for daily life to get something’s they needs in life, bitcoin using for daily can improve your financially as well as you knowledge, for me it is not bad to buy bitcoin because it has several benefits, it can be use for shopping it can be use to save and it can be use to get fast profit.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

Yes, I trade cryptocurrency, but I don't have a card. All the funds I've invested in various projects.

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:23:28 AM

Yes, I trade cryptocurrency, but I don't have a card. All the funds I've invested in various projects.

The debit cards are very nice, however, it is a pain to account for when paying taxes.

Positivebetting
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:23:10 AM

I'm personally using cryptocurrency nowadays. My own Bitcoin has a own debit card. Whenever I need a payment I use that. This is very nice because I get money from any corner. Again, I can send money to my account. Then we can spend some time in any work.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

How I wish I could also live using digital currency for everyday life but, in my country it is not yet widely acceptable maybe in the future. I also like the fact that I can still use fiat because for me it is more secured that you are holding your hard earn money. I am not saying digital currency is unsafe it is still developing and has more room for improvement.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

I personally only use crypto currency nowadays. I have a bitcoin debit card (bitpay) that I use everyday to make any payments.

It is nice because I can receive money anywhere in the world and have it sent directly to my bitpay account and then spend it in a irl store within minutes.

What about you guys? Do you invest/trade/use crypto currency?

I live in NY btw

I haven't really touched my pool yet for any pruchases and I'm planning not to because I want it to soar to the moon. I'm wairing for a huge comeback of bitcoins so I can invest in alt coins. As of now, I'm dreaming of a society where we can just use cryptocurrency to buy off things we need everyday.

morrisby25

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

In my country, there is a ban on using bitcoin as a means of payment, we are forbidden to use bitcoin in daily transactions. But there is no prohibition to exchange bitcoin, so me and many people in my country just trade bitcoin in the marketplace to then convert it into local currency
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:43:25 AM

The cryptocurrency daily investment on profit the digital cryptocurrency that is kicking ass and has now become the single most valuable commodity in the world Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading has changed my life and we have a confession to make  if not quite so broke any more.Since we first put together we have cryptocurrency portfolio few months ago, we have made over doller from an investment of dollers.we can invest in cryptocurrency and exactly what coins make up my cryptocurrency process.
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:03:56 PM

I haven't cashed out a cent from my crypto portfolio yet. Paying for everyday stuff with btc now is not very smart. The coffee you pay $5 today with btc can easily cost you a few thousands a few years from now. Remember the pizza guy?  Smiley I personally don't plan on cashing out before btc hits 100k.
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

For me i live in crypto, bitcoin is part of my life i spend lots of time here, because its give me an opportunty to do work and to earn money even if im an student only.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
cech makey1

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Smiley i think so I want to on the future. I want to feel the feeling that aside from using fiat money, most of your money are from cryptocurrency. If that time comes for me, it will be a great life for me. I will buy my wants using bitcoins that I earned.  Smiley
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

From the time I learned about bitcoin and other crypto currencies, and then invested in them, I became involved in the crypto world.
There wasn't a day that I didn't read the crypto news or look for coins to invest in!
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:55:14 PM

Great, very few people are now using cryptocurrency for its intended purpose. I haven't dared to buy anything with bitcoin yet, I'm just investing.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:03:28 PM

I currently use crypts for investment. I buy them and keep them as long as they grow to sell them and buy more. Sometimes I change some crypts to spend them. In the future I would like to be able to use a debit card and buy with that.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

Crypto currency is now part of my daily routine.  Working,  doing household chores, trading and joining in signature campaign.  I hope all this things will work well for me.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

I'm just an investor, studying all kinds of information about cryptocurrency. However, soon I plan to make some kind of purchase with bitcoin, just for the sake of interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: