Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever borrowed fiat to get btc?  (Read 1693 times)
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.
No I've never  try it yet but I'm very much curious and lack of knowledge about  borrowing flat

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:05:04 AM

Whether it be buying btc or buying equipment to mine btc. Did you ever borrow fiat to make your purchase? I have not. Just curious if anyone ever has.

Its not necessary to use your own money to invest or earn cryptocurrency because you can still work on bounty campaigns here in this forum and earn altcoins after the end of token sale. Most of the people i knew are just preferring to work more than using their own money.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

Its not necessary to use your own money to invest or earn cryptocurrency because you can still work on bounty campaigns here in this forum and earn altcoins after the end of token sale. Most of the people i knew are just preferring to work more than using their own money.

Yes, but by working on these bounties and micro tasks online it doesn't guarantee you a large amount of money to start investing decently. It's surely better than nothing, but if you have an initial amount of fiat to invest since the beginning you will save a lot of time and effort. However I think it's too risky to borrow money to buy BTCs, especially if you are borrowing money with high interest percentage to pay back, very common on banks...

Better to save money and use this amount to invest, but never borrowing money from third party services or people.
Two main reasons to not do this: you will have to pay the money back with interest, BTC's volatility might not help you on short term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:23:55 AM

It is a plan that i am thinking for the past few days. I am going to borrow money from my sister in law who is into bitcoin also. But im thinking to start small and go big if ever i would succeed.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:08:58 AM

Yes I've borrowed some amount of fiat and I invested last 2 weeks ago for btc because I felt and I am sure that it will return a big benefits and this could make me seat in my financially freedom soon...

milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

Me, i am not yet doing that because borrowing money now has also an interest. When i am newbie here and have no bitcoin yet i just buy bitcoin of how much i have, and until my first earning on this and i just hold my bitcoin and wait to increase the price of bitcoin.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

We are constantly discussing the issue that taking loans for investment is a bad idea, as this is a big risk.  And to invest is better only those means that you are not afraid to lose.  But still there are people who take large sums on credit.  I'm happy for those who managed to make a profit and pay off debts.  But I also have many examples of those who could not repay the debt.  And now they are disappointed in themselves and in the crypto currency.

[/center]
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

No i didnt because borrowing fiat may prove valueless when it comes to price fluctuations of bitcoins. If it falls we cant even return the interest amount to t
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

my friend did that
he pawned his home certificate to invest with bitcoin, initially I forbid because in my opinion it is a crazy thing
but he still insisted on doing that, and I am also grateful he can make a profit and redeem a certificate he has mortgaged
but if for example he fails, it will make him very frustrated of course. and I as a friend will also be affected
and I suggest, not to invest bitcoin from borrowing.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

I didn't dare to borrow fiat just to invest in bitcoin. I believe that if we want something we must work hard for it. We all know that bitcoin is volatile and might drop down it's price unexpectedly so it would be hard to take the risk of borrowing. Better use our own earnings to invest rather than borrowing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

I have never contemplated of borrowing fiat to get bitcoin I belief this will amount to taking a risk that is not worth taken, there are other ways to earn bitcoin and Hodl although the earned btc might not be enough but it is rather better than borrowing money to get  the btc.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

I never buy crypto currency for loan money. This is too risky investments and in the event of a sharp drop in prices, I can stay at a loss, but still have to give credit money.   
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

I have never bothered anyone just to borrow money for my own investment, because i believe that the investment you have done is worth more if the money that you used in it is your own, because if the money that you invested in that investment flourishes the amount of happiness you will get is much more satisfying than using the money of other people.
fleda

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

Never. I have never been borrow a money just to invest in bitcoin. There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and it is up to you where you will get it. In my own experience, all the bitcoin I got came from this forum by just posting a constructive post and I am so glad that my nephew introduced to me this forum.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Not yet, But this scenario is running in my mind. maybe someday when bit is really value then have a potential to grow fast. In bitcoin its easy to gain more profit if you are observing this past years you will know when to buy and when to sell. but we all know that future is unpredictable we will not know what happens next. Also investing is risky.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

Borrowing for crypto is a very wrong move. Crypto market s very unpredictable so its very hard to project your earnings. If you don't have the capital to buy btc the n first read and learn what is crypto and do campaign sigs. Then slowly grow your portfolio and lewrn trading. It may take a while but it is the most efficient way i know.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Kildin11

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

never! invest in crypto-currencies only what is ready to lose! this is the rule, and so Vitalik Buterin says! do not try to invest other people's money if you have to give them away
PricelessBing

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

Yes i did two times and for god sake made a profit of 15% over the borrowed Fiat on which loan interest was 4.3% and the rest was my profit.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:36:01 PM

yeas previously when the market was rising I found a good ICO to invest in and I have borrowed money from a friend, and fortunately I did well on that token and gave the money back.

Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

For me I did not borrow a fiat to get bitcoin and I never did. The market is too volatile to do such a thing. At the moment you may benefit and an hour later all your portfolios may be red, and it may take some time before recovering. The next time you will not be able to repay your debt and interest will always increase every day. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: