Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 03:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High Value eSports Domains For Sale(2)  (Read 82 times)
Maeser (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:52:37 AM

Hello everyone! First post here but seems like the appropriate place for this!

I purchased several high value esports domains years ago when it was in its infancy and the industry has seen explosive world wide growth in a very short time and is expected to take over traditional sports especially when virtual reality esports becomes more prominent in everyday gaming.

With that growth comes increasing values to their relevant domains. We can see this with the 7 figure sale of esports.com

The two domains I have for sale are

esportscenter.com
esportsproleague.com

I have others, but these are my most valuable.

These can be extremely great names for either a media company(there is no leading media company in esports) or a professional gaming league that could be called eSports Pro League or EPL for short. These could also be bought for investment purposes as they will only increase in value going into 2020.

Companies like espn/Walt Disney could be very interested in the domain since they own sports center and this could be their mirror into esports.

These are high value domains that I would like to sell for cryptocurrency.  Serious inquiries only.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: