Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TELCOIN scammers - ICO ripoff  (Read 153 times)
Mislav (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:23:52 AM

After many attempts from 24th December 2017 till today I tried to get my TELCOIN tokens I payed for, but they say I entered wrong address in Google forms and they can't give me my coins I payed for. I payed from my CoinPayments account and punched my wallet address in and MEW address for coins. After that I contacted TELCOIN support and notified them of my payment and asked when will I get my coins.

Some Alix Zerd (I think a phony name) answered almost immediately that I just have to wait for them to contact me and they will send tokens to my ERC20 address which I will give them when they contact me.

Till today nothing and their Alix doesn't want to give my coins.

If this company is treating their investors this way, I don't think it will have a bright future.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

Hello Newbie Just because you have problem getting the coin you paid for with telcoin doesn't make the project a scam.

I suggest you go and write their whitepaper. Also Contact the admin on their telegram to verify if you actually paid to
telcoin. Scammers are on the run scamming people. That's why almost every ICO telegram group will tell you NEVER TO SEND YOUR
PAYMENT TO ANYONE in private claiming to be admin.

All news about payment are normally publish on their site or pin message on telegram.

Please Verify with the telcoin team on their telegram group.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: