Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have around 8000 BTC,but my country are too small cap to cash out  (Read 1409 times)
ipinkang

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Amazing, you become very rich people dude, be carefull with this news many people will try to cheat you with different ways, maybe you can split your bitcoin to withdraw it . And i think try to withdraw your bitcoin at singapore bank because this country friendly to crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

Congratulations to you, you are a visionary person. I in general think now is not the time to translate bitcoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
SabrinaSwo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

There is one cool project - HelloGold foundation is heavily vested in blockchain technology and focused on expanding the availability of products that are targeted at helping the underserved and unbanked. By supporting in this project, it is possible to support much more startups that will receive grants from HelloGold foundation for their development. And if you join their channels HelloGold and Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter you will receive 150 HGT tokens  (~$2 USD).
Anyway, good luck with your investment. If you want, you can learn more #HelloGoldFoundation
xandriel

Activity: 582
Merit: 251

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:10:17 PM

congratulation man! you had become a millionaire. In my opinion, you can withdraw your money in several times. That's really a good idea in this case i think you should try

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

It is very easy.You devid your btc that how much amount you are able to cash out in your country. By this way stap by stap all of your btc you can cash out,athough you have need a long time.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

This is definitely a scam. I don't think that a person with 8,000 Bitcoins does not know how to get it? Of course if you are not a liar. I don't bother to help you transfer money.
He is not asking money from you,he is just asking the possible ways so we can't consider him as scammer and he may bought that 8000 bitcoins ealry stages when it maybe around $1 per btc or even lower because I know some of the people who had become millionaire from bitcoin which was received as tip in 2011.so anything is possible bro so don't call him as scammer but I doesn't look like he is active for a while so he may already chashout it.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

Guys,

I'm from Malaysia,and I brought 8000btc when many years ago(and glad that I still have found back).

I'm looking for cash out all the btc I have own now,it is about 100 million usd fund,but I don't think my country market have support that huge of volume,I do my research found that exchanges in Malaysia are really small,big exchanges like only bitfinex and coinbase can support that much of volume,but it can't use their service in Malaysia,and I'm not US citizen.I don't know what to do now.

I'm really frustrated knowing I own that much of money but I can't cash out due to my country is not popular with this coin,any suggestion for me? Whoever can help me solve my problem I promise to gave him 50btc after I manage to cash out.A man will keep his word.

——————————
updated: 6.1.2018 4:54pm

what country that can support 100 mil usd withdrawal?

I'm actually have thinking about open an US bank account,but I'm not sure whether I can withdrawal that much of fund from exchanges to my bank account or not.

I actually don't mind paying tax fees to US or Malaysia gov whatever,I just want to have a cash out plan.

Well, I think that you should consider trying to go to a country where you can cash out. If you have the means to buy 8000 bitcoin then i think that you can also have the means to travel to another cou try temporarily just so that you can cash out your bitcoin. I think that if ou. THis you can ensure that you would have the full value of your coins. The bad news is currently the bitcoin price value is on a free fall and that is a bad price to sell into.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

You are great, man! All the best!
You can try to get a US investor visa ( EB-5) and move to USA.  I think you need to have a business plan that will help US citizen to get jobs. To get the visa you need to at least invest USD 500,000 to USD 1 Million. With your capital you can do it! Try to connect with a US based blockchain based project or venture capital and make connections to start a business. Also hook up with a US based immigration lawyer to get more information. Again find a way to convert your BTC to fiat and moving to USA would be a great way to achieve it and have a better future for you and your family!
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

I'm from Malaysia,and I brought 8000btc when many years ago(and glad that I still have found back).

I'm looking for cash out all the btc I have own now,it is about 100 million usd fund,but I don't think my country market have support that huge of volume,I do my research found that exchanges in Malaysia are really small,big exchanges like only bitfinex and coinbase can support that much of volume,but it can't use their service in Malaysia,and I'm not US citizen.I don't know what to do now.

I'm really frustrated knowing I own that much of money but I can't cash out due to my country is not popular with this coin,any suggestion for me? Whoever can help me solve my problem I promise to gave him 50btc after I manage to cash out.A man will keep his word.
Hi,

I have some client from London looking for 1,000 to 10,000 btc ,
they are willing to buy bulk bitcoin with escrow.
KYC,AML,POF will be prepared by lawyer firm,the buyer are legit.

If you know any broker can fill our volume,please let me know.

My telegram id: jackwongvt

does anyone really take him seriously? look at those 2 posts he made Roll Eyes
why would he try to find a seller for his 'client' that is buying 1k-10k BTC?
why not sell his own 8000 BTC to that 'client'?

opens a local (malaysian) bank account and deal with his 'client' in person face to face
tells his client to transfer the money to his account while sipping a cup coffee in coffee shop
then transfers his bitcoin in front of his 'client' after money transfer/wire has been confirmed
if he's worry about receiving large amount of money transfer at once, do it in smaller amount and periodically

Intensity13.6

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:19:53 AM

I really have a doubt of this,only i can believe it if you well send me even a one BTC,just to prove that you are telling the truth. You also didn't mention if when the exact year you bought it.
HolyScott

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:31:26 AM

I doubt this is true and most likely a scam asking for BTC first. If it is true I recommend arab countries as they charge no tax on crypto earnings.

ShawnJessie

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:03:44 AM

i think the best option will switch another country for this purpose.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:27:08 PM

Dude, just try to cash out your bitcoin in small amount, dont cash it out one big shot.
if you can, make your cash out unnoticeable by your government. Otherwise, you will suspected for money laundry, have no huge income, but have very much money.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

It is not difficult to cash out this amount in Russia. There are a lot of persons and services registrated on LocalBitcoins. Your topic was created in the beginning of this year. Please, let us know about your decision. I pretty sure that you made a research f
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

I dont think its a big problem to sold your bitcoin and convert to fiat as like me from Philippines I can do trading in bittrex, Binance, Kucoin etc...  if you like sold your bitcoin in any exchange then convert in usdt and cash out little by little daily. but with that huge amount it takes you years to cash out all. congrats you become an instant us dollar millionaire.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

Amazing, you become very rich people dude, be carefull with this news many people will try to cheat you with different ways, maybe you can split your bitcoin to withdraw it . And i think try to withdraw your bitcoin at singapore bank because this country friendly to crypto.
Well it's not a big problem at all just look at the bright spot wow you have that kind of BTC amount so you must be happy. Even if your country has that small cap all you have to do is just wait for it to get big because that amount of btc is a blessing indeed. Withdraw your btc at the right time just wait for it cause it will surely come.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:00:09 PM

First of all congrats on having that much volume of btc. I would advise you to either move to other countries and get them encashed or wait for the market to grow and sell few btc everytime and get some cash. This would help in growing the value as well day by day and also would increase u r wealth everyday.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

God, 8000 btc is a lot of people can not imagine, fantastic wealth, if you say is true, then congratulations to you, so much money is enough for you to live a superior life in any country in the world, is any country.
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

It is really a big amount and i'm afraid that you have to face a lot to trouble in this case.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:15:14 PM

Guys,

——————————
updated: 6.1.2018 4:54pm

what country that can support 100 mil usd withdrawal?

I'm actually have thinking about open an US bank account,but I'm not sure whether I can withdrawal that much of fund from exchanges to my bank account or not.

I actually don't mind paying tax fees to US or Malaysia gov whatever,I just want to have a cash out plan.

Dude if you are owning such a huge amount of bitcoin which is worth of billions of dollars then I don’t think that you need to cash them out now because this is the time when the valuation is very low and everyone is just busy in buying more and more bitcoins so that they can prepare themselves for the future when the valuation will inflate, I will advise you only that you should hold your bitcoin as much as you can till the valuation inflates in the future so that you could have very good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: