Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:41:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think alt coin market will crash?  (Read 126074 times)
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

I don’t think it will crash atleast not in the short term maybe in a few years we will see some drops but I think next market bull run is going to me massive maybe the biggest one we will ever see . When will it happen maybe in a few years I don’t think it will happen anytime soon

the possibility of future only altcoin that does not have the potential to crash but for altcoin the potential is good I am sure even will bounce up higher.
yes indeed for the near future this possibility that will never happen maybe some time to come too
which is in the near future I expect there will be a significant increase for altcoin
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

I believe that this market is on a path towards consolidation rather than a terrible crash, because as time passes the new projects based on cryptos are based on real products or services that are revolutionizing the business world, which is why the price of the new altcoins does not depend on thin air, but on authentic productive projects capable of generating wealth on their own.
cryptozian

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

The cryptocurrency market never collapses. Any growth of bitcoin will stop. Altcoins must be near. They serve as a damper for bitcoin. They accumulate an excessive capital and give it to bitcoin when there is not enough investment.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

Don't sell your coins this is the best time to buy more the dip eventually all coins will go through and this will go parabolic the major bull run will come and again buy the f*cking dip.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

guys, please stop such negative threads. even if we talk about crash then people from FIAT world are 100% sure that crypto is a bubble. let's stop negative thoughts and let's develop nice projects such as Remme.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

guys, please stop such negative threads. even if we talk about crash then people from FIAT world are 100% sure that crypto is a bubble. let's stop negative thoughts and let's develop nice projects such as Remme.
This is normal for cryptocurrencies that has a dips in the market due to decentralized in which prices is unstable but for sure it can take advantage because it has a possibility to grow our money from time to time through good strategies so be patience and have a positve thinking man to get positive result. Crypto is a path to reach our goals .
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

Some people think it won't crash, other has been saying "tomorrow" for the past years.

But looking at the gains the last few months its hard to see this continuing for years to come. Can there be a long (3-6 months) bear market now to correct or is crypto too hot and will increase crazy up til implosion?

I'm thinking maybe 6-12 months of crypto craze left. Then crash (90% of coins loose 90% of value) and a few years of bear market before successful crypto projects starts making money. Pretty much .com again.

What do you think?
Today was a very bad day. I hope this will be better tomorrow but the bottom seems to be not found yet...
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:00:52 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2018, 12:16:41 AM by zulfi125

Coin market is temporary down and will be up in end of June or start of July , so you need to hold your coins.

JasonCroper

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:28:37 AM

I don't think that coin market will crash any time soon. For the whales is enough that they are a lot of people that sell when the market is on bottom and they create many price movements
belladd

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:41:03 AM

I don't think that coin market will crash any time soon. For the whales is enough that they are a lot of people that sell when the market is on bottom and they create many price movements
I dont agree with yours. I think that after the introduction of futures trading, the cryptocurrency market may surge or plunge at any time.
In particular, under the influence of some policies, the cryptocurrency market may have fallen without warning, and it has fallen even further.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:42:42 AM

This is normal for cryptocurrencies that has a dips in the market due to decentralized in which prices is unstable but for sure it can take advantage because it has a possibility to grow our money from time to time through good strategies so be patience and have a positve thinking man to get positive result. Crypto is a path to reach our goals .

You're quite right mate, but nowadays we could notice most of the alts are In dip price because the leading coin was totally plunge Its value. If you're holding those some of the alts, try hold and wait for the market willgreen because all this scenario Is normal,  as what you've said, think positive and be patience.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

You're quite right mate, but nowadays we could notice most of the alts are In dip price because the leading coin was totally plunge Its value. If you're holding those some of the alts, try hold and wait for the market willgreen because all this scenario Is normal,  as what you've said, think positive and be patience.
we can't say about the crashing if alternative coins if we don't have any basis. so for me ,I think the alternative coins will crash when the bitcoin is on verge on death. I mean, if the bitcoin having an very low price I am sure that many of alternative coins was gone for good. the bitcoin is mainstream of the market so that I depend on the price of the bitcoin
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

Its not going to happen that alt coin will crash and please dont have all these negativities in your mind all will take you away from alt coins forever.So be positive and think positive towards these.At all its giving you the profit which might help you in earning some money.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:47:56 AM

It has been crashing since January, some of us have lost more than 90% of our wealth since January, so yes as far as I know it has crashed already and if it crashes anymore everything I have will be completely worthless, so how worse can it get? We are already under 300 billion marketcap, if it goes back down to 100 Billion then we have totally crashed and many people will not be in crypto anymore. Already many have given up in this long bear market and more will give up on the way. I will stay here until I can no longer survive, then I might have to find work elsewhere and do crypto again just as a sideline hobby.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

Its not going to happen that alt coin will crash and please dont have all these negativities in your mind all will take you away from alt coins forever.So be positive and think positive towards these.At all its giving you the profit which might help you in earning some money.

Exactly, alt market wont crash completely,but bad projects will simply die,and 95% of alt tokens doesnt make any sense,and its heavily overvalued

So market will do its thing,good alt coins with actual product behind them will go on.This is just natural selection,survival of the fittest.And in the end market will be healthier,this is good for crypto in the long run.
fortune92

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

cryoto has  been through crashes like this before in the past this time it will be bigger but it’s not the end of this market we will have atleast one more ,the biggest of all time bull runs. Wait for it and be ready for it  Wink Wink

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
arunakiran

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

Already market has crashed, now it's turn to surge the market. In this process some of Alt coins will loose their value more than market crash. Those kind of coins face lot of problems to grow along with the market.
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

Even at this very difficult moment, we are witnessing a complex and very difficult situation. There are not very bad news, even a lot of good and positive news, but the course is very unstable and at any time. But at the same time it's still early to talk about the collapse of the market, there will still be a take-off I'm sure of it.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:38:23 AM

I think it hard to say exactly about this problem, this world is too new and very easy for someone control it. When people think what will happen, whales will make the game turn. Its just ordinary to have correction i observed last year that its healthy for altcoins the month of january-july then a big market down of altcoins when it hits aug-nov. I guess whales are playing their games and newbies will gonna panic sell there alts
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

I think it will last for a long time because there are more people are in. And they are the supporters of alts and there will also a lot of money which is the most magic thing in the world. As what I have observe every people here has its own thinking or opinion  about how crypto market will crash. If you hate it and you don't like how things going I think you will say it crash. Or you say it's a bubble
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: