Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now?  (Read 3330 times)
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

You should also check on KWH they have a very good concept and it is very promising.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:29:24 PM

What cryptocurrency should I buy now?

If you invest in long-term coins, I would recommend the top alts. But if you are a trader and want to take the risk on short positions, it wagerr, siacoin, burst, bela and ada. Soon it is expected events that will increase the cost of tokens.

If you really want to make more money I would not advice top alts. I know it is bit more risky but if you can catch not so popular good coins, there you make good money. I can advice you to check envion, ethlend, dent. They are already becoming famous.

LukaIII

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

maybe look into this one: https://www.viberate.io/
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

Always start with Bitcoin, as it is the basis of crypto. Once you buy bitcoin, you may invest in altcoins with small caps such as AEON, CAG, and many others. However, it is best to do your own research of these altcoins before throwing some money into them.

somoscrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:47:22 AM

Depends how much money you have toinvest. I would recomend to place a bit of the investment on Zcash, Monero and Dash. Check also the ones like stratis, Omisego, Enigma and Lisk. If you want consider under 10 usd, go for Substratum, Navcoin and Ark.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:02:05 AM

You didn't wrote you mean "reliables" or promising coins.
From promising coins, I would suggest Experience Points (XP) traded on CryptoBridge.
Bought at 11 satoshi for my backing fund, now over 30 satoshi per coin.

I would like to suggest KuCoinShares and BridgeCoin but seems it's too late as this coins gained a lot in recent months.

Yes KUCOIN is expensive now as well as Binance coin so next best bet is to buy COB and COSS exchange tokens and once TRADE.IO gets listed on the 8th buy a bag of that. Exchanges will explode now in 2018 due to the high demand so exchange tokens that provide passive income and revenues and going to be the hot coins in this genre to buy and hold and earn passively from.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

I think for now, investing in altcoin is not as good as investing in ico. I think the return on investment ico is even more amazing.

smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

Right it is time to buy the electroneum, swissborg, tokenbox, universa cryptocurrency which have huge profit in the future.......

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Neurogress

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

Ripple looks promising in case of ROI, Golem is nice project in my opinion, ETH is main for me now not a bitcoin
cryptogeek64

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

I usually buy Ethereum (ETH); just today I purchased some and am planning to sell it on HBUS when it opens for trading on July 10. I would recommend both, ETH for its relatively low price and low risk and HBUS for its secure, accessible, and overall robust platform. https://www.hbus.com/
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

I think that it's too early for buying crypto. In the end of the month you will see how market go down again. And it will be relevant time for buying. Good luck!

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

There are so many cryptocurrencies on the market and choosing between what to buy depends on you. You can buy from ICO's or from the exchange market. But for now I think EOS and MCT tokens are good tokens for now.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

Any time you are at cross road either because of confusion or loss, always make it a rule of thumb to buy bitcoin! And if you don't know what to buy because you are newbie, bitcoin is still the best for you to buy!

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

For long term or just for trading? suggestions will be different a lot according to this, if you are looking for short term coins, any top 100 coin that seems undervalued, for the long term buy and hold oax.
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

You should buy bitcoin. Then you can buy neo and ethereum too. these are the only coins that I can be bold enough to tell you to buy that I know will be doing well in the long run.

Ripple looks promising in case of ROI, Golem is nice project in my opinion, ETH is main for me now not a bitcoin

This also. Ripple does look like it will bounce back up again and if you buy now then with that bounce back will be a lot of profit to be made from the coins. These are just the ones that I support.
altcoinanalyst1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

Go for bitcoin or Ethereum. Its always safe to invest on top two coins. The market is too unpredictable and in recent bear market hundreds of new altcoins have been faded away.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

Just focus yourself on Bitcoin primarily and ETH. Those two, but more on Bitcoin, defines the whole market of the cryptocurrency. If BTC goes down, so will all the altcoins. So everyone needs to raise the value and reputation of BTC and ETH, not smash it down
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:11:47 AM

I wouldn't invest on just one coin, so it would depend on the amount of money you have set aside for your cryptocurrency investment (diversification is key). BTC for sure, maybe some ETH, and then another top 10 or 20 altcoin. Might even risk investing in an ICO, but with the way the market is behaving that might not be the best right now.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:28:04 AM

I wouldn't invest on just one coin, so it would depend on the amount of money you have set aside for your cryptocurrency investment (diversification is key). BTC for sure, maybe some ETH, and then another top 10 or 20 altcoin. Might even risk investing in an ICO, but with the way the market is behaving that might not be the best right now.
Invest in ICOs only when the market is in an uptrend period as all investments are subject to a lot of psychological distress and may sell out if the market has bad news. For me only invest in the leading coins such as BTC, ETH, XRP, NEO, XMR because these are very well appreciated coins and have high liquidity and when the market rises the 5 coins will surely increase.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:46:15 AM

I think personally, bitcoin prices will rise in the coming weeks, so I advise you to invest in bitcoin. Or wait for bitcoin growth and invest in,
altcoin-its price will drop when bitcoin starts to grow. but if the price of Altcoin coins is low maybe I will invest in inside.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: