Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now?  (Read 3330 times)
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:45:45 PM

There are many cryptos in the market which are up for grab, but the choice of buying depends on you and what you want, it is always good to decide for our-self the coins we should buy and I will suggest you go to coin market cap and find the list coins on the site, the more people learn how to make research on this space, the more scam coins will cease to exist.
Despite the fact that the market is at the very bottom and the price for crypto currency is very small, this situation is still very dangerous for investors. It's not that there are a lot of scammers, but the fact that the current state of the market has a big impact on projects, because they do not have the opportunity to develop. Thus, your investment can simply melt away.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
A lot of crypto to choose to buy these days go for searching the best. I have bitcoin and ethereum as my top lists on investing and hold this time. If in doubt search this may guide and help you to invest in crypto.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:49:36 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 01:00:21 AM by akashark

Many cryptocurrencies are there to buy in this situation. Most of the altcoins are red now. But, There are always some good coins to suggest everyone. Those coins are BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, NEO, ADA, XLM, XRP, DASH, ETC, WAVES. But today I am suggesting you some alternative altcoins  Grin You can buy MTC, CS, NPXS, TIO, ZPT, TEAM Coins. Because these are very good potentially coin. If the market will grow again like before then these coins will be big.

Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

Just do research in crypto market and choose from them the coins that you think has a potential to grow but don't forget to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin and ethereum price now moving upward slowly buy now and invest before it's too late.
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:53:57 PM

Cryptocurrency is widely recommended from people in crypto today, among others, btc, eth, neo, ADA. In addition to the coins, you may also be able to invest in some potential ICOs. It will add to the coffers of the results you invest.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
domains4

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:58:21 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 12:24:14 AM by domains4

Most of the altcoins are down now. I think you can buy CMT, ABT, XYO, MTC. These are the new but good coin. I think low price coins are very good to buy now, They will be big very soon if the crypto market recovers. And, you must grab EOS, BNB, NEO and The ETH.
bebinonaa

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

Truth be told there are numerous great and potential Cryptocurrencies later on, yet because of my absence of information about the universe of digital money so I can not indicate which crypto coins merit purchasing and making speculations for extensive stretches of time, yet as far as I can tell not by any means multi year in the realm of this crypto, I can just say the crypto coins that are in the best 10 are worth to have today. what's more, the coins are Eth, Xrp, Bch, Eos, Ltc, Xlm, Neo and Dash. be that as it may, you don't need to have everything. pick what you believe is the best and after that purchase and hold for quite a while, until the point when the cost goes up to the moon and you get a ton of benefit.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:28:57 AM

Investing in this falling market, I think a lot of cryptocurrencies are worth investing. But if you have enough money, I suggest you can invest in some bitcoin or Ethereum. Then hold them for a long time, and I think their prices will pick up in the coming months.
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

I think we should buy some different high-quality currencies now. Don't invest money in a currency. I suggest you buy Bitcoin and Ethereum as the investment. These two currencies are the bosses of all cryptocurrencies. Is the boss of altcoin, the risk will be lower
Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

it depends on how much you're willing to spend. Of course, the most reliable remains bitcoin. But he will not make as many X's as any cheap altcoin. but it's less risky
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

In the near future, the growth of Litecoin and Ethereum will begin.

If you invest on the long run, then look at the Cardano and Stellar tokens

maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin right now and that is a very good investment

Bitcoin and ethereum is worth to but. It has a good and potential to grow more in the near future and many investors used those coins in the market.

residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

I think for now you better buy the newly released currency because the altcoin I just saw has a short-term potential or can be said once listing on the existing altcoin exchanges on ico it goes straight from the ico price and it's very good even if it does not last long .
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

With the present uprise in the market. All focus right now is on bitcoin because of the possible bitcoin etf approval. The next best buy right now should be ethereum.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

Definitely bitcoin. Bitcoin is growing despite of most all altcoins are in stagnation so I think that anybody will not negate that in the current moment of time bitcoin is a quite attractive asset to buy. Of course the crypto market is wide enough and it is possible that there are more interesting atcoins than bitcoin in the current time but unfortunately I do not know them. Anyway I think that bitcoin is still have a nice potential to achieve 10000$ (or even more) in this year.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:09:21 PM

Yes of course, you should buy now because it is in the affordable price and this is a great opportunity to be grabbed of and in the right time comes you can earn a good amount of income.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:12:04 PM

All crypto I think is good. all depending on market conditions this year. if i become you i will buy ethereum and neo as my long term investment.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

You can work with Eth, Ripple, Waves, Eos, Monero and Tron. I think they are worth to be used because premises are really confident for their increasing.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

I think you can buy some altcoin, because you will also get more profits in the long run and short term, for us you can invest in bitcoin. ethereum, Neo, ltc and omg for us, you will also get more profit.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:52:07 AM

If you believe in Bill Clinton I'd buy Ripple. Fantastic price and a great coin.
For me the 2 most exciting prospects is Electroneum and Privcy. Both are trading well and are about to go up for the christmas rush. You heard it here first folks Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: