Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0  (Read 46363 times)
ZellaAnders

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

One of the very few projects when you can see how hard-working the developers are. With many other projects… you just don't know whether they are doing some actual work or not. 
That's exactly the reason why I'm gonna keep on supporting Arcblock.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

We want to see ABT in Binance, Bithumb and Bitforex and to the moon $10.
about the first I would advise to forget. I think the release on this exchange will remain for us only a dream. And not the exchange depends on the coin rate.  Wink

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

about the first I would advise to forget. I think the release on this exchange will remain for us only a dream. And not the exchange depends on the coin rate.  Wink
He put so much faith in these big exchanges. With the current market situation despite the Arcblock listed on them, the token value won't be bump too much.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

For the past few months, ArcBlock had an immense amount volume of trading in Both OkEx and Huobi. But it doesn't really changed the price much. Now we see a decline in this trading volume to more than negative 90%. My assumption is, we wouldn't expect now ABT to recover to it's ICO price.
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

Without a doubt, Arcblock will reach $10 soon. This project is incredible. The timing of the market is not good, but it is a great time to buy the ABT and hold.

Compre e seja paciente, colherá os frutos em breve.

ABT to the moon soon, hold.
wenwen

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

Good evening. Yes, the coin certainly fell in price. But this is normal, because the whole market is on full decline. I wish everyone success.

The price of ABT will not perform well until the ArcBlock project is launched on the main network. Expect ABT project team to strengthen market publicity and bring more positive news for development.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:58:37 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 06:15:35 PM by tk808

I don't doubt there is solid tech and features behind this coin, actually looks like the first promising coin of 2018. Like pretty good, but lets dig in at some finances, Because; after all, you're talking to investors here.

...Greedy. Valued their product over $250 million USD before anything is developed, at ETH's current rate. AMAZING! $250 million usd for to develop this project? Like seriously, you're telling me each token you're selling is worth more than $1 USD or $1 EU,nonsense.

These companies are valuing their ICO's based on the current performance of a BULL market, not actually what it takes them to develop. When they go through the ICO and determine how much each coin is worth, they look at the current climate and gauge... investors can make an easy X2 return on this coin, because that's all that matters is ROI, and if investors are not making at least X2 on ROI within the first week, then it was definitely a failed ICO.

So, basically, they think investors can pull x2 profit from their coin (they left investors with skin and bones), with a total evaluation of around 500 Million USD for this ICO. If you mention something about a hardcap, you always ALWAYS invest based on hardcap of the ICO's, or you really have 0 clue on what you're doing, ESPECIALLY for the private investments. (Read carefully before you comment on this).

I'd love for the devs to explain how they came to the conclusion for the ICO's price. But i'll tell you here and now, it was magic number pulled out of thin air.

EDIT: It seems like all the sheeps are congregating on telegram these days, and there is no meaningful, real discussion that occur on any of these fucked up ICO's. Bubble markets indeed... when people don't even know what they fucking invest in anymore. These types of ICO's will eventually cause all the crypto markets to collapse on its head.

Don't say you weren't warned, scrolling back on this thread there are numerous of puppet accounts that immediately went inactive after the sale was done. ABT is currently trading at $0.12, a 88% decline on the base ICO price, and even more if you want to compare the peak at 1.5 or w/e. It's among the worst performing coins to date on the markets.

I did invest in ABT at around $0.3 USD, but their efforts are so poor that the only hope to make any return is when another bull-market hits or waiting a few years when the platform is fully developed. None-the-less, this ICO got butchered, karma bites hard when you have little interest in protecting or understanding, investments and trading within crypto.
rumax

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

I don't doubt there is solid tech and features behind this coin, actually looks like the first promising coin of 2018. Like pretty good, but lets dig in at some finances, Because; after all, you're talking to investors here.

...Greedy. Valued their product over $250 million USD before anything is developed, at ETH's current rate. AMAZING! $250 million usd for to develop this project? Like seriously, you're telling me each token you're selling is worth more than $1 USD or $1 EU,nonsense.

These companies are valuing their ICO's based on the current performance of a BULL market, not actually what it takes them to develop. When they go through the ICO and determine how much each coin is worth, they look at the current climate and gauge... investors can make an easy X2 return on this coin, because that's all that matters is ROI, and if investors are not making at least X2 on ROI within the first week, then it was definitely a failed ICO.

So, basically, they think investors can pull x2 profit from their coin (they left investors with skin and bones), with a total evaluation of around 500 Million USD for this ICO. If you mention something about a hardcap, you always ALWAYS invest based on hardcap of the ICO's, or you really have 0 clue on what you're doing, ESPECIALLY for the private investments. (Read carefully before you comment on this).

I'd love for the devs to explain how they came to the conclusion for the ICO's price. But i'll tell you here and now, it was magic number pulled out of thin air.

EDIT: It seems like all the sheeps are congregating on telegram these days, and there is no meaningful, real discussion that occur on any of these fucked up ICO's. Bubble markets indeed... when people don't even know what they fucking invest in anymore. These types of ICO's will eventually cause all the crypto markets to collapse on its head.

Don't say you weren't warned, scrolling back on this thread there are numerous of puppet accounts that immediately went inactive after the sale was done. ABT is currently trading at $0.12, a 88% decline on the base ICO price, and even more if you want to compare the peak at 1.5 or w/e. It's among the worst performing coins to date on the markets.

I did invest in ABT at around $0.3 USD, but their efforts are so poor that the only hope to make any return is when another bull-market hits or waiting a few years when the platform is fully developed. None-the-less, this ICO got butchered, karma bites hard when you have little interest in protecting or understanding, investments and trading within crypto.

Now it's such a time on the market that only the strongest projects will survive! I remember how the ICO project ArcBlock passed and what kind of HYIP was around the new technology Blockchain 3.0.

Personally, I was not able to participate because my application for verification was rejected and I had to buy tokens already on the exchange at a high price! But I do not regret it and will keep tokens until better times, maybe the team will still show what they are capable of!
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

Now it seems the price has just begun to approach the point where it is best to buy ABT coins. Perhaps the price will fall very soon at $ 0.05. I'll probably start buying there, and then we'll see, still have to wait a very long time for growth.
wenwen

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

Gyood evening. I also think that the coin should go down in value. Even now the price of a coin is good. I wish everyone good luck.

Now it seems the price has just begun to approach the point where it is best to buy ABT coins. Perhaps the price will fall very soon at $ 0.05. I'll probably start buying there, and then we'll see, still have to wait a very long time for growth.
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:26:40 AM

ABT now this price is very low, there are funds can be bought in batches, not too far from the main line of the Internet, the currency price will certainly be greatly increased by then
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Is this coin dead ?

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

Is this coin dead ?

For what reason did you draw such a conclusion? Just do not say that because of the low price of the token on exchanges) because now all the coins and tokens are very cheap. I just wanted to know your opinion, since I keep this token from the spring, but I do not follow the team closely. thx

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tuansyho2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

The price trend of the ABT coin project has disappointed investors, and the capital accumulation has not been very bright after the exchange.
Jeanchen27

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Engineering Weekly Digest (08-12 ~ 08-18): The biggest progress our engineering team made last week is to launch API service that will be the cross-end infrastructure for front-end application. Check it out: https://github.com/ArcBlock/weekly-digest/blob/master/2018Q3/W32-0812-0818.md
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:06:56 PM

I don't have doubts, the ABT will be in Bitforex, Bithumb and binance, it will be $10 soon and good updates are coming....ABt to the moon, the best project of 2018 to invest.

Look to QTUM for example, a good project that down from $100 to $3,5, crazy...all altcoin down from January. Now is the best time to buy and hold until dezember.
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

Abt is so slow about development. is it possible to finish ahead of schedule? Hope everything is in order, the mainnet will be in the fourth quarter
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:26:04 PM

Have an app idea?  We are looking for the best blockchain app ideas for one of our next hackathons.  Winner submissions get free ArcBlock swag!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

I hope most people will learn from the current market situations, Arcblock collected $50 million during their ICO price, it is true that most tokens have lost value but not all have their marketcap below their hardcap. It is an insane valuation to come to the market with such high valuation but it is not their fault investors agreed with them and give it to them. There need to be a way to protect investors

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
rumax

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

In any case, the project is innovative and I am ready to wait for the implementation of the road map. Based on my practice, the blockchain platform basically gets a good capitalization, especially if there is a strong team and something new that they can offer!
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: