Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Suggestions  (Read 581 times)
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

ALSO LOOKING FOR THE ICO
chickpeas

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:30:36 AM

Any thoughts about tokia ico ?

Please share your thoughts.
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:31:43 AM

Crypterium or CanyAa
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

I'm interested in participating on these upcoming ICO's:
Go Network, Bluzelle, Gems and CoinFi.

Trying to raise some eth in the process.  Grin Grin Grin

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

not all ICOs are successful that is why you must research and analysis ICO, you right in your choice you will get big profit. a good research will help you to make a choice whether this coin is good to have for or not. i think earth ico have potential in the future.

Yes your right. But i think it is good to research you own ico so that you will realize that its hard to fint potencial ico because not all of them is good.

Lemer

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

Any ICOs with potential in your mind? Your suggestion will be highly appreciated Smiley
Thanks!!!
Experty, IO this project is definitely a potential project, you can pay attention to this project absolutely can make good profits.

klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:41:00 AM

CAVIAR and eart, these ICO very trusted and safest. have good idea, potential growth, and profesional team in the project. but for sure you must research before invest, to know opportunities and threats
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

I would recommend Envion, Nucleus Vision, and also BeeToken. Envion aims to produce Mobile Mining Units to mine coins in places where there is a surplus of electricity. Nucleus Vision on the other hand wants to integrate IoT with the retail market. BeeToken wants to revolutionise the home sharing market, and it is led by a few ex-Google employees. All three projects are very innovative and I believe will be useful in the world. However, don't take my views as investment advice, and instead do your own research regarding these projects.

Disclaimer: I wear the signature of the Envion project, so my views here may seem bias to some.

hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 08:59:38 AM

Any ICOs with potential in your mind? Your suggestion will be highly appreciated Smiley
Thanks!!!

Here are a few coins that I recommend. All these coins have their ICO in January, check them out, make sure to do your own research though.

The Abyss - Next-Generation Game Platform
DADI - Decentralized web services.
BelugaPay - Making merchants lives easier
Envion - World’s Most Profitable Standard of Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
cryptowomba

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Have a look at Crowdholding.

They have a working product since April, strong team and are at 87% towards their hardcap. I expect these guys to close the ICO by the end of the week.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
BTCwin1

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

Thanks!!!
FortKnoxster, I'm very optimistic about this project, and this project is likely to be the next telegram.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:59:59 PM

From my experience can suggest you E-CHAT ICO
S3nk1ng

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

Eztoken swissborg and fastinvest ICO
Diggity94

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

I highly recommend Narrative.

Why?  Proven team with decades of experience and blue chip customers (Dun & Bradstreet, Pinterest, many others) using their tech, so they obviously know what they are doing. Nice advisor list too.

Also, a huge market opportunity since they are taking on big social media companies. And I really like the idea behind this-- giving users control over their content and returning nearly all of the revenue to the creators and other network users. I honestly just love this project and want to support them any way i can.

This one could be huge! But I also agree with others here... you need to do your own research.

https://www.narrative.network

Totally agree about Narrative!
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

I think not very much ICOs are currently ongoing but yet there are still some in the market right now. If you do your research you will be able to find a good one to invest in. Currently on include NTOK.IO, Titanium, Envion, DAV Network and others. Do your research.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

Envion is gaining too much popularity. I like Chimaera too. Sometimes a good project with lower market capitalization is better as its chances to multiply is high.
Raielley

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:11:40 PM

I can suggest you E-CHAT ICO. I was impressed by their advisory board
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

ICO investment is one of a great way of investment. You can refer ICO listing sites to check current ICO. As well as you have to check roadmap white papers and social profiles of the certain coin which will help you to determine a strength of cryptocurrency in future.

Currently, I am willing to try new ICO Trendit. Hope you also like it. Check website https://trenditstudios.com/
kushanuradha294

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:37:34 PM

I would like to suggest a project with huge  potential..
That is Daneel ! Daneel is project that will help crypto traders daily to process all information related to cryptocurrencies. It will give us suggestions on potential investments and give notifications when important event take place. The ICO Starts at Jan 29th. You have plenty of time remaining to do your own research on this. Do your research and if it satisfies your expectations invest in this great project.  Good luck Grin Grin

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

I advise you to participate in the daneel.io Project, because there are so many promising things to your future profit, you can see the ANN thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376203
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: