Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I developed a program that measure wight of crypto news  (Read 138 times)
ntrader (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:12:42 PM

I developed a program using PHP that measure the importance of news for fundamental trading. i gonna to sell it if any one want it please let me know. we can use BTC or escrow for selling

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

I developed a program using PHP that measure the importance of news for fundamental trading. i gonna to sell it if any one want it please let me know. we can use BTC or escrow for selling

Could you give us a little more information about what you mean by weight? Are you saying that your program analyses the news, then determines how much of an impact this news will have on cryptocurrency? Which news outlets does it use to obtain it's information, and do you have proof of how accurate its estimations are?
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

To be honest I will trust real person more as I don't tend to believe you to have some really extraordinary algorithm and AI that can do real assessments of the importance of any news. Maybe it is better to read all news and then rank them up by importance and give readers more info such as why you think that.

But selling your service here without having anybody to vouch or anything is simply thin word that is not backed up by anything and thus it is hard for me or anybody to really believe you.
ntrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:30:03 PM

Could you give us a little more information about what you mean by weight? Are you saying that your program analyses the news, then determines how much of an impact this news will have on cryptocurrency? Which news outlets does it use to obtain it's information, and do you have proof of how accurate its estimations are?

It is use artificial intelligent and Fuzzy logic. it doesn't work 100% because it has some mistakes and bugs. but i can not developed this system more and want to sell it.
ntrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

To be honest I will trust real person more as I don't tend to believe you to have some really extraordinary algorithm and AI that can do real assessments of the importance of any news. Maybe it is better to read all news and then rank them up by importance and give readers more info such as why you think that.

But selling your service here without having anybody to vouch or anything is simply thin word that is not backed up by anything and thus it is hard for me or anybody to really believe you.

yes, it need to work more on it to reach high gain. but it is not bad. buyer must invest his time to develop it more. because there is some bugs in algorithm that i can not solve it.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:40:18 PM

It is use artificial intelligent and Fuzzy logic. it doesn't work 100% because it has some mistakes and bugs. but i can not developed this system more and want to sell it.

Artificial Intelligence in PHP? I'll believe it when I see it.
No wonder the bugs never get fixed...  Wink
ntrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:40:55 PM

I think you are true. it is necessary to develop this algorithm more for my self. ok, selling is stoped. i must think about it more.
ntrader (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

Artificial Intelligence in PHP? I'll believe it when I see it.
No wonder the bugs never get fixed...  Wink

please see this page for more information about FANN library.

http://php.net/manual/en/intro.fann.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: