Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2224 times)
alpha001 (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

I think it's a fine time to invest in Bitcoin. If you believe in it's utility and purpose you should always be investing in it.

However, I also believe there are great gains that can be made through other cryptocurrency investments - Ripple, Litecoin, Ether, Dash are obvious choices. And there are a few others emerging.

Maybe an equally important discussion should be about "how do you invest in cryptocurrencies when values are rising so high?" What is the wisest strategy? Diversification!
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:25:03 PM

Not really. I think Bitcoin will still increase in value. Although it will depend on how much you are investing, in a long run you will still have profit in Bitcoin. But having investment in both is also wise. You just need to have a research on which Cryptocurrency you will be investing aside from Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer and still I would say safest Cryptocurrency to invest.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

I don't think so.There is still time to buy Bitcoin especially when it dips a bit.
Bitcoin price will still rise,2017 was just an foretaste of how amazing Bitcoin can increase in value.2018 will surely be another big year for Bitcoin.However,that doesn't mean that you should limit yourself to Bitcoin,If you have the money investing in other altcoins is good too

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

i share the same idea with you. The high processing fee is actually limiting the potentials of bitcoin being the first coin. However, if you have the money, go ahead and invest because i know that the developers will soon come to the rescue of bitcoin. mind you by then, the present investors will gain.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Wittycoin

Activity: 695
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

I think to invest in bitcoin is not yet late and it will brake more walls, in its price and in its use.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1498

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

This question will never become old and will always find some relevance regardless of the time and bitcoin price. I have seen people asking the same question when bitcoin price was at $500 and even while at $19000. So the answer also remains the same. Any time is a good time to invest in bitcoin if you have a long term goal. This long term goal is very important. Because short term profits seeker are mainly not investors, they are traders. So for investment bitcoin looks really good at this moment. Just don't invest 100% of your surplus fund in to bitcoin. Invest 60% in bitcoin and the rest 40% in altcoins which you think will have a bright future. This is hedging technique and will save your funds during the bad times.  

elnino7

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

I agree but to get other altcoins I need to buy bitcoin first right?
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

Not really. Because we dont know what will happen with bitcoin  in the next day. It can make a profit for us and can make we lose our money.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

If your goal is for long term well I still choose bitcoin because I know it is still undervalued and it will surely soar higher. Its ok to diversify your portfolio but always put it on a good coin to prevent big loss.
HappyLocust41

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

Price is not exactly relative to Bitcoin's true value. Although I think that it's value has dropped due to the number of unserved transactions and not to mention the fees. However, I hope that it can somehow improve on these obstacles and it will definitely move up to unimaginable price levels.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:48:00 PM

I'd say the minimum to see any significant results would be 5 to 6 figures USD 'invested.'   Other than those amounts or higher, you'll probably just get shaken out by the market at the next dips.   

sent from my X6
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:48:28 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 09:33:13 PM by Flor1982

If you don't have enough money to invest in bitcoin due to very expensive price then it is better if you shift to altcoins because it much cheaper than bitcoin that when you have earning enough you could buy some bitcoin slowly at least few bitcoin is better than none and also investing to altcoins is better than not investing at all. But if you have enough money to buy bitcoin better you buy now because the price will not stop at $17,000 only but the next speculated value for this year is $20,000 to $25,000 mark in which still an very excellent opportunity to earn.
elnino7

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

after all even if you double your investment in a year or 2 or 3 you won t get such returns on any investment plan
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

I think it's a fine time to invest in Bitcoin. If you believe in it's utility and purpose you should always be investing in it.

However, I also believe there are great gains that can be made through other cryptocurrency investments - Ripple, Litecoin, Ether, Dash are obvious choices. And there are a few others emerging.

Maybe an equally important discussion should be about "how do you invest in cryptocurrencies when values are rising so high?" What is the wisest strategy? Diversification!
from my experience in bitcoin it's not too late to invest in bitcoin there are also a chance in bitcoin to invest and gain the profit in future because now a days the demand or popularity of bitcoin is countinously increase which directly affect the price of bitcoin which will countinously increase . But if you for the future for investing the money then the possiblities of gaining the money is very less.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

I think it would not hurt to invest money in bitcoin. I know now the price is already high. but we all know that bitcoin will continue to increase in price every year. because the supply of bitcoin is decreasing and demand keeps growing
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:58:21 PM

It's too late if you don't start investing right now. Yes it's good to put some of your stuff on altcoins. Just be very keen with their development so you won't regret it. But it's still best to be on bitcoin, especially if you are holding it for a long time.

efeaydin

Activity: 181
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

People though that it was too late to invest when Bitcoin was $10,000 too.

I think it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin. Yes, the profit may not be as much as some altcoins and tokens but it won't be too late.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

If you want to keep investing in bitcoin I don't think there's a say too late. You can buy bitcoin in small amounts for now because the future bitcoin prices will continue to increase. It can be remembered when the bitcoin price at the end of 2016 costs only $900 and now the price has reached $16000, it has a significant increase.

Actually, the advantage investing in bitcoin is short term investment, it just needs various time I'm sure you will get a profit. Different with altcoin that is suitable for long term investments, it will require a several months altcoin prices will rise significantly. Well, it's up to you to choose an investment in bitcoin or altcoin. You must have your own strategy to invest, to choose coin for long term investment or coin for short term investment.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

You are not late. Bitcoin has just grown up recently. Its price will increase to $30k in this year. So, let buy and hold it now. you can get big profit in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: