Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:20:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin!  (Read 2226 times)
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

It is not too late to invest, because the price of bitcoin has been falling for some time, and altcoin will rise as the price of bitcoin has stabilized.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benteng

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

In my opinion, I disagree to say that we are late to  invest in bitcoin. Price fluctuation, up and down is a normal movement.we just try to carry out market analysis defining when price to increase or decrease.when price tends to increase, investors will buy at lower price and waiting for sell at higher price to get profit. In case of price decrease sharply, it is really the best time to buy or invest because there is a bigger chance to get more profit within shorter time.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
I don't think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoins is still rising, and in the past week, the price of bitcoin has risen from $6,000 to more than $9,000 now, suggesting that bitcoin is rising fast. Many believe that bitcoin will continue to rise above $20,000 in 2018 to a higher price.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

It's not too late, you can still invest while it's in store/market and more users in bitcoin. It is better to invest now because its price is still low in the market . Also be aware of the choice of investing so you do not have to repent later, first check the background and if it is legit and legal then you do not repent after.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

If you believe in bitcoin, you probably will not worry about this. I think you are not late. This may be a good time to invest. on price and recent changes. bitcoin will return with strong growth.
You need a plan and an investment strategy. Consider your decision.
belyaevi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

It is true that in order to make good returns from bitcoins, you need to invest  large amount. There are two solutions:

1) Keep buying some month as per your earnings. It will accumulate and you will have large amount.

2) You can also buy alt coins. They are cheap and give better returns in less time.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

It's not too late to invest in bitcoin, Yes, i agree with you that is an unwise decision to invest in bitcoin in that time. (dec-jan) But now, maybe the right time to invest in bitcoin because it's price is drop and you can buy more bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin, and in altcoins, more potential now in the market is coming. Smiley
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

its never too late to invest on bitcoins, the only difference is you'll buy the coins at a more expensive rate than those who did earlier, but with time, their value will grow and still make you rich. altcoins aren't a bad idea to invest in, they are just not as good as bitcoin.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

Not really. Because we dont know what will happen with bitcoin  in the next day. It can make a profit for us and can make we lose our money.
I dont lost hope that bitcoin can rise again. Yes we dont know what happen in the next day be optimistic we will not lose our money but instead we will gain in high profit.
airtman

Activity: 172
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

Is still safe to invest in bitcoin if you wish
Nkan25

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Bitcoin is safe to invest if you are thinking about a long-term investment and is safe compared with the other altcoins. If you feel a little bit risky, you can dive into altcoins that have a place in the globalized market.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:58:22 PM

for whoever wants to invest in btc and still think it's too late.
if you read this message, go buy right now !
It will go 12k USD very soon
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

No now is the right time to buy bitcoins it's around $8-$9k.Don't miss the chance guys,grab it before bitcoin goes high flying again.And this time it might even cross the mark of $20k.And it's never too late to invest in bitcoin my friend, bitcoin has a great potential and we should believe in it and hold it as long as we can.
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

If you have no money and motivation, then yes it's too late but if you still believe in bitcoin and want to get profit better to invest right now because price increasing nowadays.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

It iw now the right time to invest in bitcoin as the price now is cheaper. If you will wait for another month it will increase again. If you want to invest in some coins, you may do so . Just chose the coins that you think it will become bigger soon.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

I think it's better to just invest through bitcoin , and there is not words late though you can still join the party , and I guess the price of bitcoin right know seems low and I think it's better to buy and then sell it at the high cost and then invest through many altcoins , that's my perspective.
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

btc maybe rise more and more but btc has hight price,i think 2018 is year of eth
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

bitcoin invest is a very good idia.but i think it investing time is carefully maintain the person.Bitcoin invest is the right time,and sell in the market also right time.there are many people too late to invest in bitcoin.so they are not enough earn the bitcoin.
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

The short answer is no one knows. Predictions are hard, especially about the future. For the past week BTC value has fallen less than 8000$ and now becaming much stable again. If you aim to Invest in for long term.i suggest to wait for big dip in price then place your investment.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:50:12 PM

Now is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Prices are low and they will be up soon. So better start investing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: