Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Scam  (Read 18282 times)
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 05:41:36 AM

I do not know whether TRON is a fraud, but obviously it is obviously overestimated.
It is doubtful that there is no announcement thread.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

I do not know whether TRON is a fraud, but obviously it is obviously overestimated.
It is doubtful that there is no announcement thread.

lets see weather they can deliver a product worth the marketcapitalisation of the token they have sold

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:13:22 AM

I'm shocked by your statement, how do you deduce it? I yesterday got some trx coins on hitbtc and I sold it yesterday, because I see the price is pretty good. it may still be premature to conclude that tron coin is a scam
mullenrodney

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:21:15 AM

TRON is a solid project. I hodl it for the longterm and I believe it will make me some nice profits
Haunebu

Activity: 3010
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:23:35 AM

I don't agree with you op. There is no accurate evidence to state that TRON is a scam yet. It is true that this particular crypto-currency appeared out of nowhere in the top 10 crypto coins and there is no ANN thread for it in this forum(currently), but that does not necessarily mean that it is a scam. I agree that the whitepaper looks like a copy of other popular coins, but I have seen other coins who copied whitepapers to an extent and still managed to be successful. Hype is currently driving this coin and time will tell whether this is just another pump and dump coin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoNews1

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

If you think it's a scam please post some solid proof and not just few articles about the founder
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

Are you trying to sabotage Tron in their path to success? I don't think such huge investment will fall into scam because this coin has solid team and their community is huge just visit their Telegram and Twitter media.
If you're accusing them as such then make detailed information and not just a hoax like Tiny Winnie Little statement from a newbie.
Seems you're so desperate on taking down Tron.  
how can a 'sloid team' dont even type one code on github? i would say tron is totally scam, the price is strongly manipulated, once the the banker's money chain broke or some other accident happen, the coin will soon back to zero
I Do not know is it a scam or not but such huge volume over just a whitepaper is too much. We should learn to trade according to worth of the product and ignore shilling on social media platforms.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
LAODINGTOU

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.
4. look carefully into the white paper, 99% of the content are pirate copy!  
5. read article about this Justin Sun: http://www.sohu.com/a/195447639_534692

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

TRON is just another scam out of 90% altcoin scams.
Yes, the questions you're talking about do exist, but the price of TRON is still going up, which sounds crazy.
zate

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

New discoveries by millions of crypto traders about Tron:

Tron whitepaper is plagiarized, and stolen, not original.

https://bitnewsbot.com/trons-whitepaper-is-copied-plagiarized/

Is this, therefore, an outright scam? The project has no product and the one thing it has, a whitepaper, is fully plagiarized, with Justin Sun seemingly focusing solely on “marketing".
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:49:10 PM
Merited by Varyg (10)

I think TRX is a coin no worse than the others and the fact that you did not buy this coin on time, just like me, it's our problem. I think that the coins that are good pumping and dumping are very good, they can be earned. Judging by your logic, Bitcoin is also a fraud because it fell to almost 13 thousand dollars and probably will continue to do so.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

zate

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

There is no other big coin that has all the red flags that everyone screams about, as it is in TRX case
DocteurO

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

TRX has no fondamental value. This coin just pumped as so monay others and will fall in the abyss of coinmarketcap sooner or later...
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

TRX has no fondamental value. This coin just pumped as so monay others and will fall in the abyss of coinmarketcap sooner or later...

Sometimes even the most comic project can become very popular. It seems to me that this coin still has a future and soon there will be another good wave of growth.

Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

About bitcoin say the same thing and about all the cryptocurrency,do not believe the rumors, although the price and truth is unreasonably high

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:33:42 PM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

I've read more than one bad article about the Tron coin and for its founder or the CEO which seems a young coin but with a good potential, I've read that they are going to have many partnership with many companies but don't know how much true is this. Reading the CEO's tweets he was very optimistic that the TRON will be in the top10 in 2018 and we have seen this in the first days of the current year which is a huge success for the TRON and the TronFoundation, what I don't like are the team behind all chinese.
mike84.hn

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:16:55 AM

Hmm

This weekend, all over many large financial forums with millions of active users,

the CEO of Tron was exposed as being a lifelong scammer.

These are their claims, what do you guys think about these:

Everyone who read the whitepaper saw that the CEO has zero technical skills, and just names stuff in very flashy ways.

Suspicious insider selling activity of 6 B was confirmed

Bogus whitepaper with references to Star Trek, technobullshit babble

Obvious, sociopathic lying when confronted (The smart contract is flawed, we had to move the coins to cold storage. That Justin Sun's not me, it's the some other Justin Sun").

60% of TRX supply went to insiders

Coin comes out of nowhere and nearly hits $20 billion

Bogus site game.com which is supposed to be a partner, but it was created overnight

Huge buy walls right now, probably to support insider dumping

Instant rebuttal blog post from a supposed third party to the allegations, complete with reassurance and sales pitch at the end

Fanatical community that shouts down everything as "FUD and jealousy"

Dumbest of the dumb money is in this one, largely because it looks cheap (< $1) and has a "cool" name

Even if you take his excuses at face value, he's admitting that an insider is buying and selling to manipulate the market. [/b][/b]

Only post here and dont say anything

https://whois.inet.vn/whois?domain=game.com
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

Even if I bought TRX on its all-time high value, I don't think you can call this coin freely as a scam because it's a bit absurd to me. I bought a hundred of coins last week at FOMO price but I am positive that it'll eventually go up because of the developers plans for this coin.
martin1603

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

Haha. It is really great coin.
reganvegan

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:26:13 AM

90%? Settle down! Just because you don't agree with a project, doesn't make it a scam. I think Tron is a poor project but it ain't no scam...
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:33:50 AM

I dont agree as you said tron was scam. Justin sun still get involved with jack ma who the founder of alibaba. The biggest e commerence in china. If tron was scam its impossible jack ma wanna support him. Since you are a newbie are your statement could answerable or not its still questionable. Investor quite smart to decide its scam or not.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: