Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON (TRX) Scam  (Read 18282 times)
saeko

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Life is great

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 08:19:00 PM

No idea Tron is scam or not. Some ico raise their fund without any ongoing business, only have white paper then start doing ico. My analysis just invest your money to ico with ongoing project or have ongoing business. If invest ico without ongoing business or project you will see the price will dumps, it because they need more time to give investors confidence.

Every one can make ICO  like Justin Sun , Justin Bieber also  Grin and then when the ICO is succesful find develop to run the (project) if there is a project and lucky to find devs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:56:07 AM

I think it's just one of the most hyped coin of today. The real scam are those like bitconnect and it's very different from Tron. Tron is like another imitation of another coin project that became popular because of their effective marketing.
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

Most likely it's like a doge at the time was. All too crazy to go buy a larger number and what this led to, it is properly depreciated at all. So it will be here, this inflating demand from nothing, but many believe in it for the time being.

Mary_Swift

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.
4. look carefully into the white paper, 99% of the content are pirate copy!  
5. read article about this Justin Sun: http://www.sohu.com/a/195447639_534692

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

TRON is just another scam out of 90% altcoin scams.
In fact, I also thought about this several times. We know people who have earned profits from Bitcoin or Ethereum. Where are people who invested in TRON?
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

There are many coins and tokens nowadays that are surrounded with suspicion and FUD and many create FUD in order to bring the prices down of coins so they can accumulate at a low price and because most traders are fickle and believe always the hype and the fud, they give in to these market manipulating tactics and walk away at a loss. Of course some coins do actually turn out to be genuine scams. I only have some TRON form airdrops given on exchanges so either way I am not losing if I hold or sell as I never purchased any TRON from my own pocket supplies. I am wondering though about the whole controversy surrounding the TRON CEO, so will investigate and research further down the rabbit hole myself.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

While studying on coinmarketcap.com about the new altcoin and saw this interesting TRON and its founder Justin Sun. As I know this Justin Sun too well, I could be 100% sure this is 100% scam. If you understand Chinese I'll suggest you do some investigation yourself.

1. download this product :陪我APP and see what kind of product this guy has made and guess what kind of platform his next project could be. hehe.. releasing this TRON open source ? maybe you have to wait for another 100 years.
2. know what kind of guy this Justin Sun is by going to https://www.zhihu.com/question/30930569, after reading the article you could decide yourself
3. go to http://www.iqiyi.com/w_19rsyc3541.html and watch this Justin Sun talk about decentralization.

The game they are playing is quite easy to understand: hire some guys to flood bitcointalk forum and in the mean time use a couple of trading bot to do buy/sell themselves, their price and trading volume is  so easy to be manipulated.

TRON is getting stronger and stronger. It is more stronger now because it's integrated to Peiwo app. Peiwo is the largest audio content in China. Peiwo become a mouthpiece of TRON right now.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:11:22 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 08:57:36 AM by big_daddy
Merited by BTCHadzija (1)

Important message for all TRX (Tron) hodlers ->>

For the reason that Tron’s public blockchain main net will be launched shortly, the migration from ERC20 tokens to TRX, the cryptocurrency on Tron’s public blockchain, will begin on June 21, 2018(GMT+8). We highly recommend exchange that all transactions be frozen from June 22 to June 23. After June 24, ERC20 will no longer be valid for transactions, for we will only support transactions with TRX on the public blockchain.

For token holders, with your ERC20 tokens saved to cryptocurrency exchanges (the only required operation on your part), further operations for token migration will be automatically completed for you in due time.

For exchanges, it is kindly requested that you post your notice of TRX migration as soon as possible, with the format of the technical transition file for TRX migration being git. Please check the link: https://github.com/tronprotocol/Documentation/tree/master/TRX

you can safely move your TRX tokens to BINANCE asap, you can see the mainnet countdown HERE

BINANCE is supporting TRX MainNet Token Swap as you can read HERE

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

This post shows, that do not trust Newbies, after 4 months TRON mainnet launched, price is very stable, so TRON could be very good investment now.

azvn

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

this one definately scam 100%. All is hyped, u guys can remember when Justin f**king Sun went live stream before, everytime he did, TRX price went down  Cheesy.
This one only for short-term trading not for long-term hodl.
Let's see this shit altcoin make funny move to believer.  Cheesy
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

I made too much money on TRX. So from the investment perspective this project is not so bad. Regarding the technology they promote, can not say anything. With such a large market capitalization this coin cannot be scam. But it's not exactly.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

TRX Migration Notice

TRON Mainnet is launching soon.

Token migration from ERC20 TRX to Mainnet TRX will occur between June 21st – June 25th (GMT+8).

If your TRX is held on an exchange, no action is required.

If your TRX is held in a wallet, you must deposit your TRX to an exchange before June 24, 2018 to avoid any losses.

From June 21st– 25th, TRX withdrawals on exchanges will be suspended. On June 25th, both TRX deposits and withdraws on exchanges will be suspended. Deposits and withdraws will resume on June 26th. During this period, TRX trading will not be affected.
 If your TRX is held in a wallet and you were not aware of the migration notice, or saw the migration notice after June 25th, please visit our permanent token-exchange counter to exchange your tokens for Mainnet TRX.

you can safely move your TRX tokens to BINANCE asap, you can see the mainnet countdown HERE

BINANCE is supporting TRX MainNet Token Swap as you can read HERE

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

This is a quite serious allegation, which surely deserves some little investigation. However, if it were not done by a Newbie but by a more reputable member, people would be more inclined in investing time in such investigation.
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

Thanks for your opinion. Have'nt heard or read about TRON just yet till I bumped into your post. Thanks for the warning. It's really important to read and study an ICO's product before we go invest on it.

kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

I'm sick of talking about Scam. The project is growing and developing normally. I am sure that he will be all right.

Illia_Avdeichik

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:28:32 AM

I am so sad to meet everytime such a posts that some project is a scam really but not a good thing to use. It makes me be sad. But anyway there are different projects that they are not scamms. I found one  and will share to you, Maybe you'll like it.https://cryptics.tech/ -Take a look there.
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:42:16 AM

TRON just started out as a hyped but upon my own observation, TRX seems to be getting serious for the great development of this project if i'm not mistaken..
cuongdola211093

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:52:34 AM

project of you are going on the route. a project project very. sure to project will be successful
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:49:24 PM

TRX fell by 21 percent in the last week. this is a rather bad indicator. given that this coin is not too reliable to be sure of growth. I would advise you to invest your money in it only on the condition that you are ready to take a risk and expect a very large profit. but I would have kept something more stable.
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:20:50 PM

TRON has caused a lot of controversy around him. But I got acquainted with this project and it seems to me that the idea is very interesting. The project will come to life and give a good profit.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Perhaps this statement was written in a state of sadness, because now very many people on the contrary say that the TRX project is very promising and not so long ago there was news that the owner of the project acquired BitTorrent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: