Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3774 times)
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:06:49 PM

The main purpose of Bitcoin is speed transaction and decentralised nature and low cost and less fee it is good for individual economy with no inflation get efforted
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DominRx

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

Hi guys! Bitcoin helps us make money! And without money, we can not call ourselves, even live! I think this is its main function!
favor222

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

Because it is cheaper, better and faster than bank, but it is only my opinion and you dont must agree with my sentence. Greetings Smiley
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

People in every nations needs work for an income. And bitcoin came as a source of income. Bitcoin is good because you can earn without age limit as long as you know how to do in bitcoin world you are welcome. It's a best gift to everyone because it gives income to all people who accept bitcoin. Bitcoin serves us to be busy with pay. Not just pay but you will earn more once you recognize how to get a big profit.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

Why do we really need bitcoin? because we need job opportunities and also to invest in the future.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:53:58 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 03:24:19 AM by CoPil

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

I think (in my opinion) Bitcoin is created for personal reasons. They want a decentralized, digital money that's why Satoshi probably made a currency from cryptography. For ease of transactions and since we are in a digital world/ era, might as well our money should be high tech and digital. You can answer your question do you really ned bitcoin? The reason why we are all here is probably because we heard about cryptocurrency. And I bet almost all users here are gathered because of one thing "Bitcoin". To own some of that asset, to gain more money for financial stability, to have a secondary source of income, etc. etc. Because of Bitcoin's benefit and the good things about Bitcoin... we began to realize that ah, this cryptocurrency thing was really needed by a lot of people today. Thank Satoshi Nakamoto, for founding such a useful contribution that benefit our daily lives.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:08:28 AM

Why do we really need Bitcoin?
because bitcoin is a very easy digital currency in the can for me Smiley
LegendaryBrownie

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:24:21 AM

It wont collapse easily due to a lot investors, but it might if it will seen as illegal worldwide. if it collapse, there will be another cryptocurrency that will over rule but people will hard to trust it again. (due to its threat in banks and government)

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

i think its just perspective, how we use it and how we see it. Bitcoin is so risky because we do not even know who manipulates it, but it seems promising and people already has changed their life with btc.
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:25:15 AM

Why do we really need bitcoin? because we need job opportunities and also to invest in the future.
We do really need bitcoin because having a bitcoin is can help us to have a lot of money in the future and we really need bitcoin because it is giving a big oppurtunity for us to be rich in the future and bitcoin can totally help us to have a bright future.

25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:27:30 AM

so many different answers why we really need bitcoins. i think most of the people who used bitcoin would rather choose bitcoin than paper money.

To buy something easier
to receive money easier  
to faster the transactions that you're doin.
to faster and easier everything we're doin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:53:41 AM

Every people has different thoughts and ideas some of those who have a potential to make a significant thing like creation of bitcoin  was really much appreciated specially this type of creation is really essential and usable for all, It does't matter who's person gonna make or who was really true founder of bitcoin but the important is their creation was very usable and many people has really appreciated it because of the good effect for all the life of many people.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:29:57 AM

I think bitcoin was created to make our lives better than yesterday in this system. Actually, we really don't need bitcoin for buying our needs because bitcoin has been developed because the value increase fastly.
Your opinion is true also about bitcoin.
If you think back bitcoin is a necessity that becomes a spare part of the banknotes that people use today but look so far the development of bitcoin so rapidly that many people who believe bitcoin one day can replace the paper money.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

For me I really need bitcoin because this is the only way I know to earn money. In bitcoin I can work here even if I'm a student unlike on the other job they don't accept student as their employee. I need it because I want to help my family on our financial just like now I can help my family and buy the things that we need in our daily lifestyle.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:40:53 AM

In life we need to work hard to make money and to sustain our needs everyday. This bitcoin is one of the source of financial needs of everyone. A big help when they used it correctly and the money they earned will used it wisely. People will have their own jobs.
zhangxie29152784

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:41:07 AM

I think everyone need money, need the currency is in order to gain more benefits, COINS are profitable, the currency is the currency of the world, that's why no one can shut down the currency system.

You said what would happen if bitcoin crashed. I don't think it will happen.
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:51:55 AM

Bitcoin was created in order to overthrow the tax system of states, remove the concept of "black tax" and corruption. People can be more free thanks to crypto-currencies and technologies.

If government without tax, how government can survive? Because i know that tax is the highest income of government.
I think tax is not really bad but we need to make sure the usage of our tax is for hood thing like build infrastructure.
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:21:32 AM

There are many questions against Bitcoin.It is created for inventing something new in the whole world.We can use it in many ways by hiding ourselves. It's transaction system is secured than all other currencies. Its price is also high.For all,we really need Bitcoin.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
smhome354

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:27:50 AM

I need bitcoin because just like debit cards it can provide me convenience while transacting with other individuals and businesses. Using my computer and internet connection I can do this in the comfort of my home.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
doloresdeleon07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:43:13 AM

Bitcoin gives us options, different people have different preference whether on investments, savings or payments, it gives us freedom from banks rules and regulation that honestly most of the time favoured the bank itself, which if something goes wrong are rarely held accountable.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:50:35 AM

For me, I think bitcoin was invented for a new and convenient way of business transaction. We can send and receive money fast and conveniently. We need it because it can gives us also a source of income in our daily lives. I'm really happy and i think many people also is thankful that bitcoin was invented in this generation. Bitcoin is a future universal currency in our future life.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: