Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:34:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do we really need Bitcoin?  (Read 3778 times)
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:23:33 PM

I don't take BITCOIN as a daily necessity.In fact its a much better and much more profitable way of investment for me.So we actually don't need BITCOIN ,its just our first priority over others.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

it's like asking why you need money - to survive, that's why.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

it's like asking why you need money - to survive, that's why.
You are right, just like do you still need vitamins if you have food already? or just like having a work when your parents are already rich one? Life is full of battle, with just a blink of an eye there are anticipated things that could happen without noticing it, so we need a safety gear to support this life battle.
arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

It is really not really a need but I do think learning about bitcoin, how it works  and we can utilize it is really cool. We can earn money by just staying at home or use it as an investment.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

I also feel like you are experiencing. I also wondered as you asked. but I do not really care about things like that because for me bitcoin really helps me in my life so that I become sufficiency.
The important thing is we can use bitcoin as well as possible and never used in doing bad things because if there is any news that deviates from the use of bitcoin will certainly make its existence more threatened even no longer allowed to experience developments in any country and harming many person.
That is the most important never attempt to do bad things using bitcoin it will affect the reputation of all bitcoiners and it will threatened the development in our country to allowed many people to experience the benefits  and good things about bit coin. So we need bitcoin in our life more than we thought
vicemi

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

to buy stuff you don't need, to show people that you don't like.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

[/quote)

it's also true ... if we sell our goods or debt debt to be bought bitcon is not bener ...
about the risk of profit or loss must be the name of the business people are sometimes sweet sometimes also pait.

deshan maxxy

Activity: 289

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

Hi,

Hello everyone,I am Deshan fro sri lanka.

very important topic.Because BTC is the mother coin in crypto market,But now ETH coin up very heavy.But Our main coin is Bitcoin .Another reason is Bitcoin is more important for us because Now all coins and every payments are depend on BCT.I mean most transactions and payment methods are in now Bitcoion.

So main reason is Very soon day Bitcoin transaction can be somes main transaction method in crypto world,Another reason is Bitcoin are very helpful for our life .i mean real life,it is very smart and high quality ahn fast transactions,So it is very important for us.

Personally i am Crypto trader,so my idea is we really needa bitcoin and it can change our life story .

Thank you! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:20:39 PM

You may need bitcoin for the economic crisis. Bitcoin can help us overcome difficulties when traditional currencies decline
If difficult time it will helpful for us. .
Bitcoin have helped many of us in very hard time as we were not having anything with us before bitcoin but now it is source of income for those who are not having any other source of money making. It helped me at time when I was suffering financial crises so at that time bitcoin helped me to support my family and earn money for then with help of my knowledge and information about crypto currency and I am still in need of bitcoin to help me for whole life.
Rollesto

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Now that we are in a modern world of technology that make things a lot easier , faster and convenient . There's no reason why to doubt why we should use bitcoin because doing it is just an easy thing especially when you are seeking for a job that will help you to support your expenses . And instead of doing leisure activities on your extra time like surfing on the internet and browsing on facebook, IG or twitter accounts we can use this hours of life in a more beneficial way that we could improve our way of living because we cannot hide that fact that money can buy all the material things that we need in order to survive in life.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

We don't really need BTC. I hate when I see people trying to convince others to sell everything they have to buy BTC, it's disgusting. Bitcoin is a lottery, you shouldn't use the money you need to pay your bills and buy food to bet in the lottery right? Bitcoin is kinda the same thing. People should invest money that in case they lost it wouldn't be a big deal you know? It's a long-term investment, however, it's a bet. You can win a lot or you can lose a lot too. Are you brave enough to deal with this risk?

Yeah i do not like that kind of idea as well. Selling all your asset like your house or your car is not the smartest thing to do because you can work on any bounty campaigns or invest and star trading in the market in order to multiply your income monthly or daily depending on your strategy.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Ranker

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

Bitkoyn - that's a very weird spelling of the word.

Anyway, we don't need Bitcoin - but we have it, and we can experiment with it, so why not?
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

I also feel like you are experiencing. I also wondered as you asked. but I do not really care about things like that because for me bitcoin really helps me in my life so that I become sufficiency.

In fact, i started using bitcoin only to take advantage of the real features that it has, not like all of you who are only looking to make some easy profit from it.

No offense, but i started more than four years ago, and it was only to send money to friends, to move out my funds, and to stop using banks.

Now everybody is using it to "make" money fastly.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:53:02 PM

In fact, i started using bitcoin only to take advantage of the real features that it has, not like all of you who are only looking to make some easy profit from it.

No offense, but i started more than four years ago, and it was only to send money to friends, to move out my funds, and to stop using banks.

Now everybody is using it to "make" money fastly.

Well bitcoin really helps people now adays in this modern world and makes lifes more easier i really do believe that we  really need bitcoin today because we are really prone in the poverty status because some goverment will really corrupting the taxes of the government funds and make people arround suffer from poverty.
psibenik

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

As exchanges accept accept more fiat-crypto trading pairs, other than the fiat-btc & fiat-eth, btc will become less and less relevant and needed. Expect BTC to really underperform other top 20 coins in 2018
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

Bitcoin helps us to make our life easier and comfortable.In a new technology digital currency is the best way to use in a payment system like paying our bills and expenses,despite of that we can a lot of profit in bitcoin and earn money by working hard fo it.Bitcoin really needs in our life especially to support our finances and do have a job to those who is jobless.
mycoinlife

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

people love to use bitcoin, because no one has control over it, no company no government.
I personally believe bitcoin, will keep growing and growing and is not going to stop anytime soon, people think bitcoin is going to burst as soon as it goes down $1000, but that's not the case. it goes up and down but at the end of the day, it keeps on going up and up.
i agree on this Smiley
zabjerr

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

Bitcoin is very important to us because it helps us greatly because we have a lot of bitcoin income and because of that we can buy us life's needs, so we are happy to have bitcoins in our country, so we need that btc in our lives
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:17:58 PM

Bitcoin is very important to us because it helps us greatly because we have a lot of bitcoin income and because of that we can buy us life's needs, so we are happy to have bitcoins in our country, so we need that btc in our lives
Yes i agree on that bitcoin can really make  our life easier than before because we can really pay our transaction in a verry simple way and it is really getting more important each day because we are now in a modern world which is really depending on internet.Bitcoin is now really getting more amazing each day because of the prices.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

Recently, more and more I have been interested in the question of why Bitcoin was created. Who created it and for what purposes. After all, clearly there are people who control bitokoyn, well, that is - own a very significant amount Bitkoyn. Maybe it's just a new currency to replace the dollar only in electronic form. Until now, nothing is known about the creators of Bitokin. Why we need crypto-currencies, if on the idea you can use the same transfers of money cherz different banks. What happens if bitcoin collapses? Do not judge me strictly, it's just that these thoughts have visited me more and more often lately.

We dont really need bitcoins but it gives us profits that makes the other people need it. Because everybody wants to gain money so they need bitcoins to fulfill that thing. Bitcoins is the easiest way to gain income. Especially in this forum by just simply joining in a signature campaigns and just posting and ng their campaigns you can gain the money you wanted that makes the people need the bitcoins. And they have the pfreedom to their money no taxes because bitcoins are decentralized.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: