|
|
VersusGPU
Newbie

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
|
 |
January 10, 2018, 03:24:22 PM |
|
Bitcoin Username: VersusGPU Rank: Jr. Member Post Count(including this): 35
I joined the signature of the company, but I'm not at google table.
|
|
|
|
|
|
ViktorSold
|
 |
January 10, 2018, 04:02:40 PM |
|
Hello Dev!
I joined the campaign articles 08.01.2018, sent you a PM report, but I still do not have a table. Help me please!
|
|
|
|
TagaMungkahi (OP)
Full Member
 

Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
|
 |
January 10, 2018, 04:35:07 PM |
|
Hello Dev!
I joined the campaign articles 08.01.2018, sent you a PM report, but I still do not have a table. Help me please!
Resend the link.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ViktorSold
|
 |
January 10, 2018, 04:45:35 PM |
|
Hello Dev!
I joined the campaign articles 08.01.2018, sent you a PM report, but I still do not have a table. Help me please!
Resend the link. sent a report to you in PM!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Nurgalym
Member


Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I invest only in new technologies
|
 |
January 10, 2018, 05:49:57 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
TagaMungkahi (OP)
Full Member
 

Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
|
 |
January 11, 2018, 12:40:43 AM |
|
Bitcoin Username: VersusGPU Rank: Jr. Member Post Count(including this): 35
I joined the signature of the company, but I'm not at google table. You have low quality post, you are not accepted. Hello Dev!
I joined the campaign articles 08.01.2018, sent you a PM report, but I still do not have a table. Help me please!
Resend the link. sent a report to you in PM! Article accepted.
|
|
|
|
cynosureli
Member


Activity: 98
Merit: 10
|
 |
January 11, 2018, 01:13:11 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
TagaMungkahi (OP)
Full Member
 

Activity: 364
Merit: 118
Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3
|
 |
January 11, 2018, 03:12:42 AM |
|
I joined the campaign but i ddidn't find my name on the spreadsheets. Please update,thanks! You are banned for posting your weekly report, read the instructions.
|
|
|
|
waskesdytu
Newbie

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
|
 |
January 11, 2018, 07:36:06 AM |
|
Explain please in more detail: "5 Re-tweets will now be Quote Tweets with the hashtag #ONZCoin."
|
|
|
|
|
|