Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 09:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.io  (Read 101 times)
arlond007 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value. It aims to become the leading European cryptocurrency exchange by 2020. It will offer Crypto and Altcoin listing facilities as well as ICO Services. The platform will offer all the features needed to a comprehensive trading experience including basic and advance orders, peer-to-peer leading and margin trading. Blockchain.io will provide advisory and technology services to execute third-party ICOs, new listing and market making services to foster enhanced token liquidity.

Members   
Pierre Noizat - Founder & CEO

Dominique Rodrigues - CTO

Pierre Tavernier - CMO

Laetitia Zito - CFO

Pierre Michard - Lead developer

Anthony Grouselle - Full-stack developer

Paul Gaston Gouron - Full-stack developer

Samuel Bezerra - Mobile developer & Product Owner

Guillaume Berche - Marketing & Business developer

Julien Lee Kien On - Marketing & Business developer

Very interesting project. Their team is hyper strong, Pierre Noizat is pretty known in France and he was interviewed a few times on french TV. He's also the CEO of Paymium which is a well-known and reputed Bitcoin exchange. I enjoyed this project. I hope the project will develop well. Good luck to your team. I will support the project wholeheartedly
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: