Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON SCAM: TRUTH OR FUD...WHAT'S YOUR TAKE?  (Read 2618 times)
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

The price is going down although every day there is good news from justin sun CEO. I think it's close to scam.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eurocatcoin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Where is the aerospace collaboration? It was today.

Scam.
gorush

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

We need a little patience
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

While Ethereum has Vitalik and NEO has Da Hongfei who are top notch programmers, crypto minds and pretty good public speakers, Tron has this blubbering scam artist Justin Sun who has no tech background and can hardly do a presentation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=67&v=FULPdvf0S7U

And not only are portions of their whitepapers plagiarized, you keep on seeing things like this on github where they steal code from other places without giving them credit:

https://github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/issues/25

Scam and con is the right thing to call Tron.

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

This is a very good coin. I'm glad that I now have a chance to buy it very cheaply. Now many do not believe in TRON, and then they will regret that they did not buy a coin.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:55:43 PM

This is a very good coin. I'm glad that I now have a chance to buy it very cheaply. Now many do not believe in TRON, and then they will regret that they did not buy a coin.

I think that need to refrain from buying and in 1-2 days to buy

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:57:24 PM

I do not think it's scam. Only the investors are trying to sell and they do it well.
pedagogischvertwoll

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

Well... It's hard to say today which coin is going to be scam and which not. I find it kinda funny how many "experts" we find today in the whole cryptoworld.

I'd suggest to buy and am quite sure, that you're gonna earn some money with tron (as you could with other coins) and don't focus too much on the question if a coin is scammy or not
JPCain

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:14:36 PM

I looked into Tron. I didn't think scam but I thought there was better offerings out there.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1642675
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
breeze170

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:17:01 PM

I don't think its scam as well. I think its developer is bit more like artist than engineer, he created advertisement after advertisement, coin was pumped as hell and finally hit by correction.

v.stekelenburg

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

I don’t think TRON is a scam. But I wonder if they didn’t start growing to soon. They better make sure to be more stable the coming year.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:59:45 AM

A coin that ranks number 14 and has some of the best devs in the business can't be a scam coin. It is just over-valued at the moment and going through a correction. Besides that, the plagarized white paper and the South Korean issue didn't help its cause. I will HODL.

krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7qfjef/tron_gets_caught_again_plagiarised_white_paper/

https://github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/issues/25

TRON already got caught with Plagiarised White Paper now they get caught again with copy pasting codes, doesn't credit anyone, and tries to hide it, gets caught hiding it..... then apologizes?

Nah i wont invest into this shit.
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

The price of TRX goes down due to a lot of negative news. This is very frustrating for those people who bought the Tron more expensive. But before any pump there is usually a fall. Do not worry and throw mud at this coin, you need to show patience and endurance.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

I bought the dip and am now up to 50k. Will hodl long-term and stop paying attention to all the FUD.

To all those who nail Justin to the cross because of a whitepaper: I don't know when was the last time on the internet where someone shared something and the source they stated was the actual source (if they stated a source at all). Think about all the quotes that have unknown or false authors. Much is shared on the internet without giving credit and you simply accept it. Someone creates an altcoin that gets into the top 10, becomes worth billions of dollars and you lose your shit.  Roll Eyes
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

I think it is a perfectly legit coin, but I also think that it has been used for pumping and the like so now has a so so reputation. Overall, I think it will give good surprises in the future.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

I dont think tron is a scam. Just hodl, we will be surprised later on. Lets be patient.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Phewphewphew

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

I bought tron in december around 0,03$ and i'm still holding, because I don't feel like Justin sun is a scammer or even has the need to do such thing to earn money.. he accomplished already amazing things despite his young age. That's why I believe he wouldn't pull off such an giant scam, he got too many credibilty too lose. Another thing for me to keep tron was the fact that the asian market is so much faster than the western, especially in adopting new things. If the tron network achieves its roadmap goals, it will be a huge and pretty fast the standard, at least for the asian region.

but i can also be totally wrong and he could vanish tomorrow Cheesy you never know
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

Why would a guy like Justin Sun who is famous in China surround himself with great devs and then make his whole project a scam?
Makes no sense in my opinion.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

Why would a guy like Justin Sun who is famous in China surround himself with great devs and then make his whole project a scam?
Makes no sense in my opinion.
Maybe some people are jealous of his success? I don't know why people think it is a scam. Maybe because they copy some part of other projects whitepaper? But it still doesn't mean that it is a scam. It is a scam if he flew with the money and we don't hear about him after.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: