Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 19.36 Bitcoins. NO FEE!!! Current Value!!!  (Read 1167 times)
hackattack2077 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

back in the game

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 03:55:42 PM

Guys,I need to convert these coins into cash any way possible. Wu,mgram,bank deposits,whatever. Ive been sitting on this for a week and need to cash out. I have done succesful traded with the people in my signature. If tangible cryptography wasnt gone,I would be going right to him. Its a shame to see him gone, I did big transactions with him. I only want to get current mt gox market value, NO FEE!!!

Successful Trades so far-
Haploid23,TangibleCryptography,FullLife,gigavps,imsaguy,superfastkyle,BCB,USD2BTC,astana,immukization,atc777,koukan exchange (awesome and fast service!!!!),DannyHamilton,Greendots,and escrow all the way through JohnK(Global Moderator/Grand Pooh-Ba) baby!!! (Now Dannyhamilton is my go to guy for escrow,he's a pro!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:04:32 PM

I can offer 2 percent below the last price. Currently 99.76. I could round that up to an even 100 usd per coin.
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:09:16 PM

Guys,I need to convert these coins into cash any way possible. Wu,mgram,bank deposits,whatever. Ive been sitting on this for a week and need to cash out. I have done succesful traded with the people in my signature. If tangible cryptography wasnt gone,I would be going right to him. Its a shame to see him gone, I did big transactions with him. I only want to get current mt gox market value, NO FEE!!!

Here is an option:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.0

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
leepsteer00

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:03:23 AM

PM'ed you. Do check your inbox.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 02:58:54 PM

I just noticed this guy is marked as a scammer on tomatocages scammer list. Be careful
hackattack2077 (OP)

back in the game

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:38:34 PM

Who the hell is tomatocages? Bro can you pm me before to even see if this shit is valid before trashing my thread as nonsense?

Haploid23,TangibleCryptography,FullLife,gigavps,imsaguy,superfastkyle,BCB,USD2BTC,astana,immukization,atc777,koukan exchange (awesome and fast service!!!!),DannyHamilton,Greendots,and escrow all the way through JohnK(Global Moderator/Grand Pooh-Ba) baby!!! (Now Dannyhamilton is my go to guy for escrow,he's a pro!)
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 03:45:21 PM

I am sure you are good mostly just want to bring it to your attention one sec I will get a link  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137288.msg2898754#msg2898754

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128570.0 hackattack2077 (Scammer)
hackattack2077 (OP)

back in the game

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 05:45:57 PM

Sublime tomotacage apologized and is taking me off the list. He said he doesnt have time to follow up on every little drama story on here. So case closed,Im good and not a damn scammer. Sublime once you see tomatocage remove me from the list,could you please edit your comment?

sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 06:31:18 PM

sure I will check later today. i have to work till around 8 pm
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:40:51 PM

Sublime tomotacage apologized and is taking me off the list. He said he doesnt have time to follow up on every little drama story on here. So case closed,Im good and not a damn scammer. Sublime once you see tomatocage remove me from the list,could you please edit your comment?

Confirmed. I had listed hackattack2077 as a scammer before it was revealed that most (if not all) of his accusers were in fact scammers themselves (marked by Theymos himself). There is currently no evidence to support that hackattack2077 is a scammer.

All parties should still exercise caution when doing transactions though. Use of a trusted escrow is strongly encouraged.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
hackattack2077 (OP)

back in the game

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:59:21 PM

Thank you good sir!

Jenger

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 10:46:58 PM

Interested in a GDMP?

mscharleneb

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 05:10:45 AM

Hi there, how are you?

I have a $50 MoneyPak and would like to buy Bitcoins if you have any available for purchase.

Escrow is a must, yes.

Please let me know, either through here or through pm is fine.

I appreciate it.

Best regards,
Charlene

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: