Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]VESTARIN🚀ICO is LIVE |Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency  (Read 67919 times)
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

Can I know how many tokens were sold in total out of distribution? Is this available on your website now?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ritchel90

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:39:55 AM

thank you vestarin i received my bounty reward.. good luck hope it will success..
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:52:47 AM

To this day, the spreadsheet has not been updated. How is this continuation and the future of Vestarin? I did not find any information that this campaign ended, even many participants still use Vestarin's signature.Will ICO's 2nd stage be held in May?
oapieNL

Activity: 223
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

It is pretty quiet at vestarin. A week after the ICO. I expect an update from their side.

An update about the platform or something?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

thank you vestarin i received my bounty reward.. good luck hope it will success..

Have you received the reward in relation to the bounty campaign?

Can any manager or project manager inform if ICO has been finalized?
gagak

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Have you received the reward in relation to the bounty campaign?

Can any manager or project manager inform if ICO has been finalized?
In my opinion, no one participant has received payment from a bounty campaign. Because in the spreadsheet has not been determined how many tokens are received by each participant.
D_Olgunchik

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

The ICO was completed. When will the company's distribution of bounty? I did not get a reward. Hunters have you received a reward?
tengui

Activity: 485

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

The ICO was completed. When will the company's distribution of bounty? I did not get a reward. Hunters have you received a reward?
So far I have not received a gift, in fact I decided to change my signature because there is no clarity related to the end of bounty campaign. Information on the telegram simply says that ICO has been completed.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

I thought there was only 1 stage for the ICO (5th Mar. - 4th Apr.), but Devs have changed their ICO rules right after the end of original ICO, without any notification, and are planning to do more ICO sales from 10th May.
They have also changed their Whitepaper, and rewritten the period of ICO. The way of doing things are so UNFAIR.

I feel so scammed by Vestarin Devs. People who have not invested yet, just STAY AWAY from this project.

EDIT: now they say that they won't do another ICO. They just messed up, and lost trust from initial investors.

why will the dev team want to lunch another ico? is it that the first ico was not successful? and also can not just change the terms of first initial ico without making proper announcement in this regards, trust and transparency is very important factor for both project developers and invest, bridging that trust will automatically bring misunderstanding and mistrust in the project, really cant understand why they have to go back on their words Undecided
machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

I thought there was only 1 stage for the ICO (5th Mar. - 4th Apr.), but Devs have changed their ICO rules right after the end of original ICO, without any notification, and are planning to do more ICO sales from 10th May.
They have also changed their Whitepaper, and rewritten the period of ICO. The way of doing things are so UNFAIR.

I feel so scammed by Vestarin Devs. People who have not invested yet, just STAY AWAY from this project.

EDIT: now they say that they won't do another ICO. They just messed up, and lost trust from initial investors.

why will the dev team want to lunch another ico? is it that the first ico was not successful? and also can not just change the terms of first initial ico without making proper announcement in this regards, trust and transparency is very important factor for both project developers and invest, bridging that trust will automatically bring misunderstanding and mistrust in the project, really cant understand why they have to go back on their words Undecided

On the day ICO ended, dev was planning to do another ICO, due to short of funding, and explained to us that they can not develop full functional application they were planning to. I think you can check at Telegram if they have not deleted that conversation yet.
 I think trust is the most important thing in anywhere, especially in Crypto, and they should not have changed their ICO schedule right after the original ICO ends. And moreover, they should have set their soft cap higher, if they can not run their plan with that amount of funding.
tengui

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:22:30 AM

On the day ICO ended, dev was planning to do another ICO, due to short of funding, and explained to us that they can not develop full functional application they were planning to. I think you can check at Telegram if they have not deleted that conversation yet.
 I think trust is the most important thing in anywhere, especially in Crypto, and they should not have changed their ICO schedule right after the original ICO ends. And moreover, they should have set their soft cap higher, if they can not run their plan with that amount of funding.

I think if funding is not enough, developers should do ICO to 2 that had been planned before. Instead of ending this project with vagueness. I understand that investors will be disappointed with this, but I think this is a step to save the project from failure.

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:14:27 AM

I think if funding is not enough, developers should do ICO to 2 that had been planned before. Instead of ending this project with vagueness. I understand that investors will be disappointed with this, but I think this is a step to save the project from failure.

What do you mean by funding not enough...
They have achieved soft cap and soft cap is the minimum limit they think they need for project development. this means they already have enough funds to develop the project although the development will not be as fast as if they reached hard cap.

And if they set ico 2 without notice at the beginning, I think it's a bad move
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

They have achieved soft cap and soft cap is the minimum limit they think they need for project development. this means they already have enough funds to develop the project although the development will not be as fast as if they reached hard cap.

Yeah, I saw the tele conversation... Was quite disappointing - Lots of people upset with the 2nd round idea. But I personally didn't like the comment about "not enough funding to make it fully functional"

After raising 5k Eth = $2mill. Then instantly saying they need more to develop the project in full?... Idk, thats a big red flag.
Seems like they realized that $2mil isn't nearly enough after purchasing company lambos. Basically, after lambos, there's not much left for development...  Roll Eyes

Still. None the less. I would like to see the platform become functional so I can use it. Crypto communities are very valuable

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
tengui

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

But in reality the project has no bright spots. How do I summarize the achievement of this project? The ICO ended successfully, but what I'm asking here is why until now there is no information saying that the campaign has ended? I see the gift hunters continue to do their work, even the spreadsheet is no longer updated.

salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

But in reality the project has no bright spots. How do I summarize the achievement of this project? The ICO ended successfully, but what I'm asking here is why until now there is no information saying that the campaign has ended? I see the gift hunters continue to do their work, even the spreadsheet is no longer updated.
It does seem odd, perhaps they are doing some accounting or auditing at this point. Some communication though would go a long way. Vestarin what is going on here? Has the ICO ended or will it continue into the future?

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Factomask

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

I remember how much hype was around some data-selling ICO project (I won't name it not to advertise). I don't understand why to spawn the clones.
gagak

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

It does seem odd, perhaps they are doing some accounting or auditing at this point. Some communication though would go a long way. Vestarin what is going on here? Has the ICO ended or will it continue into the future?
I don't know what happened to Vestarin. maybe the team is working hard to register a VST token to some great exchange. Or even the team is looking for solutions and plans for the future of Vestarin. What I know of the main dithread is, the campaign ends on April 4th. Hopefully there are no obstacles in the distribution process.
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

I remember how much hype was around some data-selling ICO project (I won't name it not to advertise). I don't understand why to spawn the clones.
Clones-projects will always appear. The main thing here is how they are implemented and whether they can compete with other projects.

LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

How is going your project?
tengui

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:06:21 AM

How is going your project?
As far as I understand the project has been completed. And the last stakes have been counted. You can check it directly in the spreadsheet. Currently, we only need to wait for the distribution of tokens. Hopefully the distribution runs smoothly.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: