Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:14:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best bitcoin wallets?  (Read 16305 times)
simaislam

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

The Ledger Nano S and the Trezor are the best ever wallets out there as they are hardware wallets. Hardware wallets provide the best security for crypto currencies. You will also hear Electrum wallet from many people as the most convenient wallet to use. It is true as it is compatible with all the devices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

I do not understand why there are so many people always looking for the best option regarding this.
There are a lot of good walles, and i am more than sure that it is obvious that the best option are always gonna be the hardware or offline wallets after all

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

I think hardware wallets are the best such as ledger or trezor though they are costly but very much safe.
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

If you are in the Philippines as i am, you should use coins.ph. If you are to use a ledger i's say nano s is a good one if we talk about security. There are lots of good wallet in the markets just be wary of the fake ones.
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

Trezor is around the longest and as a first hw wallet received a lot of security attention. I have no experience with ledger, keepkey software seems much worse and they don't even support additional passphrase in their chrome app.

Trezor interface is pretty handy but as some other comment stated Mycelium supports trezor (and is a great wallet to keep small coffee amounts on the phone apart from that).
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

hardware wallets such as ledger or trezor would be the best option.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

hardware wallets are expensive but very much safe and comfortable.
x7x

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:53:01 PM

Grin +1 for blockchain.
Another one is coinpayments. Smiley
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:48:53 PM

Looking for a secure place to store my bitcoins. What do you recommend? I found a few here, but looking for more feedback: http://cryptomarketmag.com/2018/01/07/best-bitcoin-wallets-2018/

Thanks!
the best bitcoin wallet I think is blockchain, but lots of good wallets for bitcoin like coinbase, so it's up to you to be more comfortable using which one.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:00:04 AM

Looking for a secure place to store my bitcoins. What do you recommend? I found a few here, but looking for more feedback: http://cryptomarketmag.com/2018/01/07/best-bitcoin-wallets-2018/

Thanks!
If you are looking for secure wallet you can use blockchain because it is one of the best wallet where you can assure that your bitcoin is safe and secure. In addition to that, if you prefer to use offline wallet you can simply use trezor and ledger. Lastly, I usually use online wallet because it is easy use and very safe and secure.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

net wallets additionally now not that much protection. The great wallet method is hardware wallets and there's no any danger with it. nonetheless i also do now not have hardware wallets since i am a amateur to this bitcoin trading and making plans to get in future. wish this will works for you.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

I think there are some bitcoin wallets. because hardware wallets are expensive but very much safe and comfortable.
berrieswithwine

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

Samourai for mobile
Ledger or Trezor as hardware.
But ask again in a few months, when there are lightning wallets on the market
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

If talking about bitcoin wallet, then ... Blockchain is a Bitcoin no. 1 the most widely used worldwide. This blockchain is only a recipient of Bitcoin. There are no features as complete as most other wallets. But, Blockchain is the first wallet that can accommodate Bitcoin. That's why many users are using this Blockchain wallet.

The other advantages of this  wallet is very closely related to the economic development of Bitcoin, because this wallet is a reference in the development of Bitcoin from the beginning first.
DemiGodKaido

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

Thanks!
As mentioned in the list above the Ledger Nano S and the Trezor are the best ever wallets out there as they are hardware wallets.
Hardware wallets provide the best security for crypto currencies. You will also hear Electrum wallet from many people as the most convenient wallet to use. It is true as it is compatible with all the devices. Apart from all of these wallets, Mycelium wallet has been my most used wallet as it is convenient and efficient to use. It provides features such as custom fees, reboradcast transaction, cancel transaction etc... which not many of the wallets provide. It's seed can be backed up and used whenever we want.
Wow. This helps me a lot. Is there any other besides hardware that would you recommend? I mean is the hardward really the most secure or is there other else? I would appreciate if you could suggest/answer. Btw, thank you for this kind of info😊
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Thanks!
You are looking for the best wallets. I will ask you where you came from and what kind of wallets you need. A web and mobile wallets. Hard wallets, Paper wallet or worldwide wallet. I can access your link think there is a problem with it. By the way. I use the universal & web and mobile wallets that is blockchain I use it because this the first wallet introduces to us. And this wallet has very high security with the other's wallet. It will depend on you which wallet you will be use make sure they have protection and friendly to the user.
stripewhite

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

I use Secret Steel wallet backup for cold storage or with your Trezor, Ledger, or another hardware wallet to securely store your backup seed phrase. It is fireproof and corrosion resistant to securely store your seed phrase offline.
Brenok

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

Thanks!

Best for cold storage BTC fit cold wallets. All the details can be found on the Internet. This is the safest way to store. I do not recommend storing crypto currency on stock exchanges!
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

Thanks!
As mentioned in the list above the Ledger Nano S and the Trezor are the best ever wallets out there as they are hardware wallets.
Hardware wallets provide the best security for crypto currencies. You will also hear Electrum wallet from many people as the most convenient wallet to use. It is true as it is compatible with all the devices. Apart from all of these wallets, Mycelium wallet has been my most used wallet as it is convenient and efficient to use. It provides features such as custom fees, reboradcast transaction, cancel transaction etc... which not many of the wallets provide. It's seed can be backed up and used whenever we want.
Wow. This helps me a lot. Is there any other besides hardware that would you recommend? I mean is the hardward really the most secure or is there other else? I would appreciate if you could suggest/answer. Btw, thank you for this kind of info😊

I choose and using unocoin wallet it is very easy and user-friendly for all people especially for the beginners to get convince with their wallet that's why I choose this and also prefer this wallet.
StarLucas

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

Just buy a hardware wallet. It's a small investment that you should really get
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: