Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to the crypto market after five years?  (Read 906 times)
dettihegedus

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...
crypto market is changing recently and there are more crypto currencies on the market, that makes the market more deversity, and encrease the value of crypto market. however because of too much currencies but few of them are really useful so in next 5 years there will be less currencies on the market to make the crypto market more clear and safe.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Personally I think that only good things would happen with crypto, however, I do not think that Governments will allow us to continue not handing them over our money, as they are getting hit, but not hard enough, but once they do, it will get hard.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:46:24 PM

I think many cryptocurrency activities will be hold in every subjects. I mean, payment, banking, all of them want fast service. Maybe we can see many activity cashless in 5 years

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

Today we see the market progressing and many more developments are happening so it's definitely worth the 5 years to be a great step in the market to improve and improve its performance. But my only fear is the government because they can stop it if there are violators in the law. Not only would lead to such a situation because it may cause the market to crash.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

It seems to me that the crypto market or will become as full and active as the securities market. Or disappear. The second is unlikely, but no one can predict. Now everything is developing very quickly. If you want to be successful, you have to be on the wave of events. Such a quick start is unlikely to be seriously retarded. All states are now paying close attention to the crypto currency. So soon the legal regulation will follow. On the one hand, this will restrict freedom, but on the other hand it will be some kind of guarantee for investors, their protection. At least I hope so.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

Crypto market is gaining day by day.If we look back before 1 year it has grown a lot for a one year.What would happen to it in next 5 years?How much market cap it could achieve?.Please give your ideas...

People are slowly embracing the crypto world. Many are interested and have invested. Tgere's no doubt everyone will be joining us in the next few years. I think even the banks and the government will embrace crypto. There's no stopping its growth

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

I think that in five years the crypto currency will become more functional, convenient with a wide-spread infrastructure for its application. Altkoinov will become much more with a variety of useful functions. ICO will become more transparent and partially regulated, which will allow investors to invest more safely in it.
      As for bitcoin, he must undergo significant changes during this time, as he is technically too outdated. In addition, bitcoin and altcoins should slowly erase a large difference in price, bitcoin due to containment of their growth, and altcoins due to an increase in the price. If bitcoin continues to break away from altcoins in price, it will not do anything good for crypto currency.

Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

we can not talk about the current 5-year coin condition and predict, but we can only see the developmental situation of cryptocurrency from day to day. but with those developments I think cryptocurrency would be good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
taseigerku

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

just expect the unexpected
remember murphy law
always ready with emergency exit
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:59:59 PM

First of all, there is nothing obvious about cryptomarkets' future. According to past price and market cap curves, we can say that it might reach more incredible values in the future. But the prices are so fluctuate and I think it is not obvious that crypto markets will always continue gaining.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

Market will be massive,few coins will survive the ones with good product/services or use in our daily life.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

I hope that in five years the market of crypto currency will become more orderly and diverse. By that time, there should already be a well-developed infrastructure for servicing the crypto currency, most commonly known coins can be used directly for purchasing goods or services, or directly exchanged for fiat, not through bitcoin and ethereum, as now.
     I also hope that between Bitcoin and Altoquines, too much price cuts will erase, because the prohibitively large bitcoin rate has a general negative attitude to both bitcoin and crypto currency in general. Perhaps, for this purpose altkoynam will have to decently rise in price, which will be quite good
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

Yeah , we seen lots of growth but with that we can see that lots of garbage is entering in this crypto Field because not only better better coins are entering in the Bitcoin market but also with that lots of stupid coins are entering in this field and after making profit by the owner those coins become dead with the mother people investment in these dead coins .
But still here we should have every thinking fully positive with crypto currency Field because we are not only getting dead coins but also better coins which are making lots of profit for us and also giving better contribution for the economical growth of this field .
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

Maybe, just like stocks, people around the world can participate, and prices will go up even further.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

Crypto market will surely keep on growing unless unexpected things happen. We are going to see much bigger numbers both in value of current coins and new comers. Crypto is too big to be taken under control of governments now so we don’t need to worry much about it.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

After 5 years seeing the crypto market can be a x5, above or below altcoins numbers Will be created.
For me crypto market will be.a huge in numbers every single transactions is possible to creates its own project and token. This nearer tohappen coz everyday there are a lot of new campaigns are dedeveloped. Dollar or crypto transactions/ payments will reign on that year. Probably the motion of crypto market will change slowly to the demands of every demands of its supplier. The graph of crypto market will continues upward not in bubble graph.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

In the market, it is difficult to say what will happen tomorrow, and you ask what will happen in 5 years. Unequivocally, we can say that there will be a growth in the market and an increase in capitalization. But on how much and how quickly - this will not tell anyone.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

i think in the next 5 years crypto market will increase rapidly along with technological advances. of course there will be coins that die and also survive. coins that have a good program will survive and have a good price.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

All of us here expect a huge increase of crypto currency. But 5 years is a very long time for crypto field. Its very hard to predict. We can't say what type of technological developments will come. Some governments will ban this. But no one can stop the usage of this.
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

It's hard to say. Because the cryptocurrency market is only just beginning, it is not known that national laws will be used to encrypt money markets.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: