Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins are going to crash in February  (Read 415 times)
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

most of the coins are prone to crash, what goes up must come down eventually. Question is when and by how much
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

agree with what others said.. the unsustainable growth of TRX, XRP and XRB, XLM..  will make them crash hard

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

Those coins that are in the top ten  that has no product to be use  in real world will crash next month, and only because  of those pump and dump groups made thier position in top ten.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:11:31 PM

agree with what others said.. the unsustainable growth of TRX, XRP and XRB, XLM..  will make them crash hard

I'm not sure of XRP and XLM will crash... hard...

Both have a very strong platform from the very beginning... Both showed us a very good climb in market cap, event XRP is above ETH for now...

I think XRP and XLM will continue to rise in 2018

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Jinbe Vivaldi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

I'm not sure of XRP and XLM will crash... hard...

Both have a very strong platform from the very beginning... Both showed us a very good climb in market cap, event XRP is above ETH for now...

I think XRP and XLM will continue to rise in 2018
that crash is a correction move after trending up movement
so much explanation about that and most of it that reasonable is take profit from earlier investor and also the price is already over bought
when the price is down, this is the most important time in trading, will it go up again or will it go down more deeper??
in that time, more information is needed for trader

and for XRP and XLM, i think it still need more time to consolidation, fundamental is good but for a moment it is already overbought
personally i think it will go up again, but not sure when

Wladestaucs

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

Ripple will crash. Coinbase confirmed they are not considering XRP. Huge news to sell Ripple right there.

More folks will realize it is the Mother of all Shitcoins.

More folks will HODL Ripple and get fleeced like the sheep they are.

Pretty standard really.
licemer11

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

As I said in another topic: in my opinion, XRP is already reevaluated for full premined currency.
So I think we will see great correction for this coin.
suncokreten

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:12:17 AM

I think we are entering a new phase of crypto.

If my analysis are to be believed, we will see a major correction in January (30-40% on alts), after which we will see most of money flowing into established projects with bright future (ETH, NEO etc.). After that, we will probably see another major crash around Easter and this one might be crucial (this one might scare people off and there will be much more withdrawals than deposits, which might lead to bubble bursting).

The only thing keeping the bubble from bursting is many people joining these days, but as soon as this money inflow is over, I think we are heading down.

Disclaimer: I love blockchain and crypto in general, but the prices right now are way overpumped (if everything kept going up like this, Dogecoin would be more valuable than Google within a year).
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:40:09 AM

Some cryptocurrencies have gained a lot in the last month. Ripple and Verge have greatly increased their value .. I would not be surprised that there was a 50% price tracking. For example, the price of Waves and Monacoin after touching the $ 20 at the beginning of December has fallen a lot. Now Waves is worth 12-13 $ and Monacoin 7-8 $
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

All the coins that have zero layer of real development or any concept behind it. Out of all the coins that pumped only the worst coins will die and crash the rest will correct and remain elevated. I expect Verge, Pac, and a few other coins to slam down to the ground. XRP as much as I hate it will probably slowly correct but me think it die out slowly too.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: