Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:56:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A quick 1.25btc loan  (Read 1246 times)
millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 11:17:52 PM

Dormant because i didn't need anything from here.. :/

Well, you cannot just use a community when you are in need, or you are soon to be excluded or ignored from said community.
I hope you can understand why. Smiley

I have to agree...I would consider a loan if the account were active at least that takes some genuine effort.

I wouldn't be surprised if smart (is this statement an oxymoron?) scammers would have many accounts old enough to post with limited restrictions lined up. I direct the OP to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242494.0

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackalope9517 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 02:33:40 AM

Dormant because i didn't need anything from here.. :/

Well, you cannot just use a community when you are in need, or you are soon to be excluded or ignored from said community.
I hope you can understand why. Smiley

I have to agree...I would consider a loan if the account were active at least that takes some genuine effort.

I wouldn't be surprised if smart (is this statement an oxymoron?) scammers would have many accounts old enough to post with limited restrictions lined up. I direct the OP to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242494.0

Oh wow! Geez that guy... wow... That's so frustrating, knowing there's someone like that out there... uhg. Though i do get the point, lol.

He ruins it for the legit loan-requesters too, which kind of sucks.

Welp i guess if there's anyone that would take my word for it that's willing to loan, i'd pay back. If not oh well.  Undecided
jackalope9517 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:41:48 AM

Here's my post in another thread in Lending:
Could collateral be access to a coinbase account? My situation is that coinbase has some btc of mine stuck on "pending" after being sent somewhere else, but i need that btc to get to the destination quicker. What they'll do is send the btc back to your coinbase account so I figured if whoever is giving me a loan has access to the coinbase account, he would be able to send himself the money from my account once it shows back up. Would that work as collateral?  Huh
Basically, someone here would give me a loan and i would give my coinbase info to that person so he/she could send the btc to himself once it gets refunded back to my account because of the "pending" issue. I could give my coinbase info first, before the loan is sent btw.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:51:00 AM

Hi all, I use coinbase for getting my btc but that means waiting a little while and unfortunately the btc i have ordered won't be here until friday.
Great, you have your coins and don't need a loan anymore, then! \o/
Get out, now, please ? Smiley

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
jackalope9517 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 06:15:17 AM

Hi all, I use coinbase for getting my btc but that means waiting a little while and unfortunately the btc i have ordered won't be here until friday.
Great, you have your coins and don't need a loan anymore, then! \o/
Get out, now, please ? Smiley
No thats the thing i dont have my coins i already said that. And things change, so within the next 24 hours hopefully my coins will arrive but I'm not sure if it will be within that time which is why i want a loan for now.
jackalope9517 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:18:04 AM

Okay, my coins came in and all is well for me now. A mod or whoever can close this. Thanks for the help to those who honestly just meant to help. Screw Kouye and others that brand people scammers that don't exactly know what they're doing. It's just not good for a community, guys.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: