Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:11:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Paymon - blockchain platform (start ICO 02.02.18)  (Read 25529 times)
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

Hello, Hive can provide unlimited speed. Because it`s based on DAG and depend of load  Smiley
Well, VISA should pay attention on Paymon ICO and try to buyout your Project. Paymon is VISA killer!

sounds strong and beautiful, but so far premature)) in any case as an advertising text I recommend.
Friends, let's be a bit realistic. On paymon, except for investors and bounty hunters, no one paid attention, as evidenced by the amount collected. I think the team would do well to engage in marketing.

I'm sure the guys have a trump card in their sleeves. and usually marketing is launched a little later, there is time, everything will turn out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Igo doxod

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:21:35 PM

I have android. downloaded, looked, it is a worthy app. good design and interface.
did you managed to connect to the Internet through the app? I constantly get the error " no Internet connection"
I have a similar problem. I have already addressed this issue to the Paymon team, in the near future they promise to eliminate all the shortcomings.

now is also a connection error, maybe I was in a period of testing and happened to enter.
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

Identical problems for everyone who uses the application, call it beta testing. Twist and twist it as you want - the main thing is to give constructive feedback on time in order to quickly eliminate shortcomings and mistakes, so the product will become even better and more attractive and everyone will benefit from it! Wink Grin

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:30:26 PM

Week 21.02 - 27.02
Bitcointalk username : mr.Belyavski
Facebook Link : https://www.facebook.com/mr.Belyavsky
Friends : 3050
TWITTER
Twitter username: @Mr_Belyavski
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/Mr_Belyavski
Followers: 822

mr.Belyavsk this is not thread to which you have to publish bounty reports . Can you publish bounty reports in bounty thread?  link to thread
ru https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2615510.msg26735560#msg26735560
eng https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791138.0

OSYA

Activity: 647

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:35:51 PM

Hello, Hive can provide unlimited speed. Because it`s based on DAG and depend of load  Smiley
Well, VISA should pay attention on Paymon ICO and try to buyout your Project. Paymon is VISA killer!

sounds strong and beautiful, but so far premature)) in any case as an advertising text I recommend.
Friends, let's be a bit realistic. On paymon, except for investors and bounty hunters, no one paid attention, as evidenced by the amount collected. I think the team would do well to engage in marketing.

I'm sure the guys have a trump card in their sleeves. and usually marketing is launched a little later, there is time, everything will turn out.

It seems to me that the problem is that the project has very little advertising. I've never seen an advertisement from Paymon.

Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:05:28 AM

Identical problems for everyone who uses the application, call it beta testing. Twist and twist it as you want - the main thing is to give constructive feedback on time in order to quickly eliminate shortcomings and mistakes, so the product will become even better and more attractive and everyone will benefit from it! Wink Grin
Yes, of course. Debugging an app is a constant practice with feedback. There is no limit to perfection as they say. The main thing that the developers immediately responded and corrected errors.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:39:34 AM

It seems to me that the problem is that the project has very little advertising. I've never seen an advertisement from Paymon.
Yes, more advertising does not hurt of course. The project has serious prospects ahead of it. But without competent powerful marketing it is possible not to achieve success.
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

At this point you can only make a joke of yourself by calling yourself a Visa killer. Do you even have the tinies clue what it needs to kill Visa? Cheesy That is a giant corporation with an incredible global payment infrastructure.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
neowne

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

At this point you can only make a joke of yourself by calling yourself a Visa killer. Do you even have the tinies clue what it needs to kill Visa? Cheesy That is a giant corporation with an incredible global payment infrastructure.

the most important thing is to have a sense of humor, I hope to defend the banter)) if seriously at this stage, even think about and compare stupidly.
normensky012

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

The summarized details in your ANN is quite a scratch on the head. I actually didn't understand the concept clearly. If you can please elaborate more clear and straightforward summary. This makes me ignore reading the whitepaper.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

I really like this project. I see a strong, young, hard-working team already two years! And their idea meets the needs of the future.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

I really like this project. I see a strong, young, hard-working team already two years! And their idea meets the needs of the future.
Yeap I totaly agree with you! But guys need a little more hype around this ICO
blueman8331

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

Keep up the great work guys.Wish all the best to developers!
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

Until the end of the first stage of the ICO a little more than 4 days are left. How do you think how many more tokens they can sell during this period?
Gamerholic

Activity: 843

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

The project will grow - there is no doubt about it. It is important to understand how quickly this will happen, what will be the background for this growth. If everything is red, then it will be difficult to grow, here the main thing is to go at least better than the market in my opinion. The product and understanding of a number of important services wrapped in a beautiful package will always give a result especially if you patiently work on improving the product and all processes. All will turn out, good luck! Wink

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

I still can`t belive that Paymon didn`t reach at least 5 mil on 1-st round. What`s wrong. Good idea and MVP. Own blockchain. B2B platform...and just 1 mil of contributions...
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

Until the end of the first stage of the ICO a little more than 4 days are left. How do you think how many more tokens they can sell during this period?
I don`t know but I may be will wait next stage of ICO. There will be more info and news. Hope so
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

I still can`t belive that Paymon didn`t reach at least 5 mil on 1-st round. What`s wrong. Good idea and MVP. Own blockchain. B2B platform...and just 1 mil of contributions...
Ordinary investors could scare off so such a small bonus but Paymon is still only at the stage of developing his product. Still remains 4 days before the end of the first round token sale and a miracle can happen Wink

rlm42

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:11:49 AM

Ordinary investors could scare off so such a small bonus but Paymon is still only at the stage of developing his product. Still remains 4 days before the end of the first round token sale and a miracle can happen Wink
Hardly a miracle will happen. I do not understand why the project has such small fees. It looks like the team will have to go the hard way: to make a good product and provide it to the public, proving that they are worthy of large investments.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

I don`t know but I may be will wait next stage of ICO. There will be more info and news. Hope so
I think there is a need to complete the current stage of ICO. Need to prepare for the second stage of the ICO by directing all efforts to marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: