Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DAG + Smart Contracts] Constellation | Horizontally Scalable Hylochain  (Read 24492 times)
constellationlabs (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:43:17 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 04:28:31 PM by constellationlabs

Constellation

A horizontally scalable blockchain (DAG / ExtendedTrustChain) operating system with smart contracts as microservices.

Current blockchain technology such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others have systemic synchronous limitations that render them unsuitable for mass adoption into the current technical architecture of distributed consumer applications. Consensus mechanisms and smart contract architecture cannot scale to a level that is required for consumer grade applications to function.

We propose a fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client. Therefore, we present a reformulation of cryptographically secure consensus into a modern server-less architecture using an asynchronous ExtendedTrustChain, Proof-of-Meme consensus model, smart contracts as composeable microservices using the JVM and initially implemented as an actor based finite state machine. This architecture ensures high transaction throughput, allowing for consumer grade distributed applications to be built on Constellation.

Technical Whitepaper | Website | Telegram

Telegram Airdrop Bounty Now Closed (no more participants will be accepted)

Feel free to still join our Telegram channel Click Here

Important Dates

Constellation comes out of stealth mode - January 2018

Public Token Generation Event | Community Contribution - Q2 2018 (To be confirmed)

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dobbel

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

Looks nice , nice app and looks nice on desktop. how do i receive airdrops ?
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:52:42 AM

We are our own chain, and not built on ERC20, a wallet address is not required at this time and one will be collected after the Community Contribution.
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

Looks nice , nice app and looks nice on desktop. how do i receive airdrops ?

We will release our wallet nearer with the mainnet release around Q2/Q3.

Best,

Constellation Team
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

https://dispatchlabs.io/
What kind of relation does this have to that?
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

looked almost the same to me  Shocked
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

Do you have a bounty plan, Sir? I'd like to join in
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:38:43 AM

looked almost the same to me  Shocked

We are very different if you take a read of the two white papers. Both solving different issues in the space.
caston

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

We propose a fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client. Therefore, we present a reformulation of cryptographically secure consensus into a modern server-less architecture using an asynchronous ExtendedTrustChain, Proof-of-Meme consensus model, smart contracts as composeable microservices using the JVM and initially implemented as an actor based finite state machine. This architecture ensures high transaction throughput, allowing for consumer grade distributed applications to be built on Constellation.

You lost me at "Proof-of-Meme consensus model" after that I'm unsure if you are taking in jargon or bullshit. Can you please explain this in English?

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
newfulluser

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

You lost me at "Proof-of-Meme consensus model" after that I'm unsure if you are taking in jargon or bullshit. Can you please explain this in English?

Can you provide more info about this proof of meme dev?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

Why is there no field for the ETH address in the Google Form? How do you want to distribute the airdrop?
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Do you have a bounty plan, Sir? I'd like to join in

Our Telegram Airdrop is open - the full bounty program will not be open for a few weeks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdux4a8VUsbEA6yXvV3y7SN48lCV6HLEtbsYVV1ciC6MekaNg/viewform

Interesting project with interesting event.
Does the Airdrop still open for registration?
Also, will you plan for another bounty campaign?

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

weaselciuy

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

Looking good. Quite a wait for q2/q3 but we will take it one crypto day at a time :p
Plenty of entertainment until then

Wink
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

Hi everyone! Just added Constellation ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Constellation. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

Constellation SAFT round now open with 100K as the lowest amount if anybody want to contrbute here
maybe i should wait for Public Token Generation Event,,

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
syedasadsheeraz

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

Constellation

A horizontally scalable blockchain (DAG / ExtendedTrustChain) operating system with smart contracts as microservices.

Current blockchain technology such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others have systemic synchronous limitations that render them unsuitable for mass adoption into the current technical architecture of distributed consumer applications. Consensus mechanisms and smart contract architecture cannot scale to a level that is required for consumer grade applications to function.

Technical Whitepaper | Website | Telegram | Telegram Airdrop Bounty

Telegram Airdrop Bounty Open Now

50 Constellation Tokens for the first 3000 registrations!

Terms & Instructions

1. Register using the Google Form Click Here

2. Join our Telegram channel Click Here

3. Be active at the time of the Community Contribution Period

Important Dates

Constellation comes out of stealth mode - January 2018

First Private Round - CLOSED

Strategic Private Round - OPEN

Presale Round - NOT OPEN

Public Token Generation Event | Community Contribution - Q2/Q3 2018 (To be confirmed)

alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

I think this is a great project and for this reason I joined. I'm very interested in the new blockchain in particular which are adopting DAG (Directed acyclic graph).

Looking forward to seeing further development and I'm also taking into consideration to take part at the Strategic Private Round
Lourencoiborges

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

Another different DAG. Not as fast as raiblocks but has smart contract. Looks promising.

Is it privacy?
cryptozw

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

Being fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client is top notch in crypto. The project will be massive. Im in for the airdrop

dycoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:41:41 AM

want to join your ICO, when do you start it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: