Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DAG + Smart Contracts] Constellation | Horizontally Scalable Hylochain  (Read 24492 times)
BitcoinGoat

Activity: 272
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

So let me get this straight... This is a clone of ethereum or something in that nature that can be used to create smart contracts??? Kind of lost here

♉ ♉ ♉ TRAW - THE REAL ALWAYS WINS! - Cryptocurrency for community good ☻☺! Join the AIRDROP via DiscordHERE ♉ ♉ ♉

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:52:49 PM

This thread has at least one advantage - is not self-moderated as other new DAG projects. All what new projects offer has Byteball with their Blackbytes. I'm wondering how these new projects want to compete with Byteball. If devs can provide some thoughts I will be glad and believe that not only me. Question is if there is a need to have over 100k dollars to achieve their goal.

I think this is a great project and for this reason i joined. I'm very interested in the new blockchain in particular which are adopting DAG. Being fault resistant, horizontally scalable, distributed operating system that can implement full nodes as a mobile client is top notch in crypto. The project will be massive.
constellationlabs (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:05:25 AM

So let me get this straight... This is a clone of ethereum or something in that nature that can be used to create smart contracts??? Kind of lost here

It is not a fork of Ethereum. it is a 3rd generation blockchain built using DAG tech. Other companies in our tech class are IOTA, Hashgraph, and Raiblocks.
fakenewsbro

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:53:35 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 01:09:20 AM by fakenewsbro

LOL great way to avoid the topic for another 12 hours

no it means you are fake news bro. You completely avoided everything on the table right now.. are you scared to be honest?? are you going to produce for us what you developed for 8 months or did rakugo and constellations website with the fancy literature take 8 months to development? Your claiming your were deving this project while working the same time on rakugo, how many other projects are you currently running right now also??? do you have two more ready to go with the same team when this one fails?

Multiple rounds of private investing is just an easy way to take rich investors money without even providing a token for them .. your just avoiding the backlash from your last failed ICO when you issued a token that noone could use at all cause noone on the team knows what they are doing

People be smart, this team is nothing but broken promises and no product whatsoever. just a way to lock your money up while they profit off it being in their control.

Care to share how much your "oversubscribed private sale" collected? i mean since your still offering to accept money while saying your oversubscribed?? why do you need more if you are over subscribed? scammers thats why

We completely understand that not every project is believed in by everyone. If you would like more conversation then feel free to shoot us an email and we can have a deep dive. Our contribution rounds were only available to those who were not only accredited by US standards, but also those that aligned well with our vision for a linearly scalable distributed operating system. It's unfortunate that we couldn't better alleviate your fear, uncertainty, or doubt, but hopefully upon TestNet launch in June you'll be able to become an evangelist for what we are delivering. Cheers!

Its not about whether your bullshit is believable or not, or if anyone judges you from the start. It's the fact you won't address the obvious alarming questions.  WHICH OBVIOUSLY SHOWS YOU HAVE ALOT TO HIDE!!

How can you claim you were building constellation for 8 months when you were openly developing Rakugo with no mention of constellation whatsoever? Why did you not produce the product of Rakugo that you promised "without getting minimum funding" as you all said you would develop many times but abandoned it after creating a dead token. Why are you disregarding this?

Why do you want me to contact in email? why can't you address the problems on the table for all of the community to openly see? We all want to know the truth behind this scam trying to obtain info with no development at all while claiming to be blockchain architects and scientists LOL

"those who were not only accredited by US standards, but also those that aligned well with our vision for a linearly scalable distributed operating system"

So your' investing round is centralised to you and your friends that believe in you.. Tthis project gets scummier everytime you lay a comment. Who is running this profile on your team? They should be fired for making this project look pathetic, manipulative, and deceptive. It's not about fear, uncertainty or doubt, it's about REAL ISSUES YOUR AVOIDING AND TRYING TO HIDE IN EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS!!!!

Testnet in june!?!? so you've been developing for 8 months yet still there isn't anything on test net?!?!

SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ba1amut

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

When ICO?  Grin
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

When ICO?  Grin

A crowdsale hasn't been announced but our we are aiming to be listed on exchanges in March/April. If we have a public round, it will be before then Smiley
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

Hallo dev, I think Constellation is too simple and less interesting. You should create an interesting logo and a unique background. If I were an investor, maybe I would pass your project just like that although your project is so great, because I was not immediately interested in seeing its outward appearance. Sorry, that's only a small assessment of me, but everyone's view is different.
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

Hallo dev, I think Constellation is too simple and less interesting. You should create an interesting logo and a unique background. If I were an investor, maybe I would pass your project just like that although your project is so great, because I was not immediately interested in seeing its outward appearance. Sorry, that's only a small assessment of me, but everyone's view is different.

Thanks for the feedback! We agree and we are currently doing a logo and a website redesign, so stay tuned Smiley
fakenewsbro

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

This thread has at least one advantage - is not self-moderated as other new DAG projects. All what new projects offer has Byteball with their Blackbytes. I'm wondering how these new projects want to compete with Byteball. If devs can provide some thoughts I will be glad and believe that not only me. Question is if there is a need to have over 100k dollars to achieve their goal.

Thanks for the feedback - we appreciate it.
Thanks for the feedback? is this how you answer scam accusations? such professionalism and sincerity to clear the air.. You should be fired because your making this project look so bad.... by the way guys, their saying in telegram there might not even be an ico now. so guess who gets this token!? HUGE INVESTORS AND AIRDROPPERS!!!!!.. first it was ico in q2, then it was late 2018, now their saying potentially june or none at all. they dont know what they are doing and dont have any structure in place aside from being able to take money from people via email without giving a token. and you need to have a high income...

fuck this team guys, if you want to buy a centralized project that has produced NOTHING I REPEAT ABSOLUTELY NOTTTHING BUT A DEAD TOKEN IN THE PAST, two projects no products... then you should follow this team and buy their centralized token
Afkbio

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

Hi, I own a discord server for discussing DAG coins. Every DAG is listed and has its own channel.

https://discord.gg/auFsMSD.

Feel free to join us ! See ya.  Wink
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:23:53 AM

Dear Constellation Community Members,

We are currently having technical issues with our website hosting. Our provider is restoring the site with a backup which we expect to be completed within 24hrs. Until that time, expect to see a "GoDaddy Parked Domain Site" from our domain registrar.

This is localized to one of our servers and requires a manual restore process which takes some time. You can still request information from our token request form which is hosted elsewhere, click the following link for more information.

https://info.constellationlabs.io/constellation-token-information

You can still find our whitepaper on our GitHub repo here:

https://github.com/Constellation-Labs/Whitepaper/blob/master/constellation_whitepaper_v0.1.pdf

Please follow our official Twitter and Facebook channels here:

https://www.facebook.com/Constellation-Labs-731744337022268/

https://twitter.com/constellationl_

If you would like to talk to us directly, please come to our Telegram channel via the below link to speak with the team.

https://t.me/constellationcommunity

Thank you,

Brendan Playford

CEO | Constellation Labs
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

Our technical issues have been resolved and the Constellation Website is back up -> https://constellationlabs.io/

Dear Constellation Community Members,

We are currently having technical issues with our website hosting. Our provider is restoring the site with a backup which we expect to be completed within 24hrs. Until that time, expect to see a "GoDaddy Parked Domain Site" from our domain registrar.

This is localized to one of our servers and requires a manual restore process which takes some time. You can still request information from our token request form which is hosted elsewhere, click the following link for more information.

https://info.constellationlabs.io/constellation-token-information

You can still find our whitepaper on our GitHub repo here:

https://github.com/Constellation-Labs/Whitepaper/blob/master/constellation_whitepaper_v0.1.pdf

Please follow our official Twitter and Facebook channels here:

https://www.facebook.com/Constellation-Labs-731744337022268/

https://twitter.com/constellationl_

If you would like to talk to us directly, please come to our Telegram channel via the below link to speak with the team.

https://t.me/constellationcommunity

Thank you,

Brendan Playford

CEO | Constellation Labs
ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

Do you guys have any MVP/Demo/POC? All I see here is a whitepaper ICO with bold claims. I thought we were past the stage of funding whitepaper ICOs in crypto.
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

Do you guys have any MVP/Demo/POC? All I see here is a whitepaper ICO with bold claims. I thought we were past the stage of funding whitepaper ICOs in crypto.

Hey! We are releasing our TestNet in June and have not planned any ICO's or crowdsales at this time. We have some private contributions to make sure we can continue to build and deliver but there is no public sale available. Please feel free to check back this summer for a demo! Smiley
fengxia

Activity: 235
Merit: 230

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:22:48 AM
Merited by frankkkkkkk (10)

DAG+Smart Cointracts is amazing topic!I am dispointed to miss airdrop,when next round?
fakenewsbro

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:58:00 AM

why the sudden change in twitter handle and logo change?? no announcement?? Are you guys trying to hide?? your twitter was constellationL and now you changed it to conste11ation .....

You still failed to address any concerning questions but continue scamming people of their money for something your claims that wont arrive on testnet until june you say.. yet you inititally planned an ico for march.. no testnet til june means YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IF ITS CAPABLE TO DO BECAUSE YOU NEVER TESTEDT IT1!!! ALLL THEORY FROM A TEAM THAT COULDNT BUILD A BLOG WEBSITE

SCAM ALERT GUYS DO NOT FUND THIS PROJECT, DO NOT TRUST THIS PROJECT,

They have also changed all of their position titles on the website and changed team members... these are all major red flagz for losin' your money!!! Remember history repeats itsself
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

why the sudden change in twitter handle and logo change?? no announcement?? Are you guys trying to hide?? your twitter was constellationL and now you changed it to conste11ation .....

Thanks for noticing our new logo! We have brought on some awesome marketing people and working with an amazing PR company out of New York City. We changed our Twitter handle to replace the two "L"'s with an eleven as homage to the Apollo 11 mission - the first spaceflight that put man on the moon. And yes our TestNet is slated for June and our token generation will still be in Spring. Feel free to stay tuned! C Grin Grin Grin
coindrunk

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:57:01 PM

Technical wise a great project without a doubt but (probably to be able to follow SEC regulations) rather annoying distribution model.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

Technical wise a great project without a doubt but (probably to be able to follow SEC regulations) rather annoying distribution model.

What distribution model do you mean?
I agree though that waiting for the airdrop for so long is annoying.
harriwo

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:36:31 PM

What distribution model do you mean?
I agree though that waiting for the airdrop for so long is annoying.

To get further information about the token sale you have to upload a proof of address document for KYC/AML purposes and reveal other personal information (see http://info.constellationlabs.io/constellation-token-information).

Besides that you need to be an accredited investor which is defined as a "natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000" or "a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase excluding the value of the primary residence of such person." Source: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/092815/how-become-accredited-investor.asp

I doubt the average Joe is able to fulfill those requirements.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: