Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DAG + Smart Contracts] Constellation | Horizontally Scalable Hylochain  (Read 24492 times)
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

Dear Constellation Community Members,

We are currently having technical issues with our website hosting. Our provider is restoring the site with a backup which we expect to be completed within 24hrs. Until that time, expect to see a "GoDaddy Parked Domain Site" from our domain registrar.

This is localized to one of our servers and requires a manual restore process which takes some time. You can still request information from our token request form which is hosted elsewhere, click the following link for more information.

https://info.constellationlabs.io/constellation-token-information

You can still find our whitepaper on our GitHub repo here:

https://github.com/Constellation-Labs/Whitepaper/blob/master/constellation_whitepaper_v0.1.pdf

Please follow our official Twitter and Facebook channels here:

https://www.facebook.com/Constellation-Labs-731744337022268/

https://twitter.com/constellationl_

If you would like to talk to us directly, please come to our Telegram channel via the below link to speak with the team.

https://t.me/constellationcommunity

Thank you,

Brendan Playford

CEO | Constellation Labs

I don't see the info on the price of the tokens,the ICO/Pre-sale start date on this link https://info.constellationlabs.io/constellation-token-information
Can you please let me know more info on buying tokens.Is there any min /max limit?

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
constellationlabs (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

Technical wise a great project without a doubt but (probably to be able to follow SEC regulations) rather annoying distribution model.

What distribution model do you mean?
I agree though that waiting for the airdrop for so long is annoying.

To get further information about the token sale you have to upload a proof of address document for KYC/AML purposes and reveal other personal information (see http://info.constellationlabs.io/constellation-token-information).

Besides that you need to be an accredited investor which is defined as a "natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with a spouse exceeding $300,000" or "a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase excluding the value of the primary residence of such person." Source: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/092815/how-become-accredited-investor.asp

I doubt the average Joe is able to fulfill those requirements.

Thanks for the kind words! Our CTO just finished a very technical paper that's undergoing peer review (hope to release to the world soon). Our private contribution round is not the only way that our tokens will be distributed. We have some cool community initiatives planned (thanks for your patience on the airdrop!) and we will be releasing more information around this in the coming weeks as our PR team gets ramped up. With regards to talking with those that meet US standards of accreditation, we wanted to make sure that we were as SEC compliant as we could be in order to have the bandwidth and longevity to deliver something to the space that hopefully isn't going to be immediately challenged by our host government.
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

Dear Constellation Community Members,

We are currently having technical issues with our website hosting. Our provider is restoring the site with a backup which we expect to be completed within 24hrs. Until that time, expect to see a "GoDaddy Parked Domain Site" from our domain registrar.

This is localized to one of our servers and requires a manual restore process which takes some time. You can still request information from our token request form which is hosted elsewhere, click the following link for more information.

https://info.constellationlabs.io/constellation-token-information

You can still find our whitepaper on our GitHub repo here:

https://github.com/Constellation-Labs/Whitepaper/blob/master/constellation_whitepaper_v0.1.pdf

Please follow our official Twitter and Facebook channels here:

https://www.facebook.com/Constellation-Labs-731744337022268/

https://twitter.com/constellationl_

If you would like to talk to us directly, please come to our Telegram channel via the below link to speak with the team.

https://t.me/constellationcommunity

Thank you,

Brendan Playford

CEO | Constellation Labs

I don't see the info on the price of the tokens,the ICO/Pre-sale start date on this link https://info.constellationlabs.io/constellation-token-information
Can you please let me know more info on buying tokens.Is there any min /max limit?

Tokens are not available for purchase at this time and more info regarding when they will be generated will become public in a couple weeks Smiley
coindrunk

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

Technical wise a great project without a doubt but (probably to be able to follow SEC regulations) rather annoying distribution model.

What distribution model do you mean?
I agree though that waiting for the airdrop for so long is annoying.

As harriwo stated the major portion of assets seems to be distributed to big investors only while the rest of people has to eat the dump of whales  Embarrassed
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

interesting project with the best idea. i love it, i hope success and get rich . Thanks Dev! Good luck success!hope to see more in here,keep my eye on to this Wink
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

Hey Everyone!!! Check out our new website Smiley

www.constellationlabs.io
sin2a

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

How about the nodes?
I.m interested to run
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

How about the nodes?
I.m interested to run

The nodes will be able to run on any device that can compile into the JVM. This means that the majority of mobile phones, PC's, etc. This will be downloadable and more details on running nodes will be released this summer Smiley
geostation

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:22:29 AM

just came across this, am i too late for the whitelist ?
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:08:26 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 12:36:58 PM by mike0182

Where is your code on the github? I did not see anything except Whitepaper:

https://github.com/Constellation-Labs

constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

Where is your code on the github? I did not see anything except Whitepaper:

https://github.com/Constellation-Labs

Hey thanks for following up! Our codebase is being developed in private and will be opened up with the launch of the TestNet this summer Smiley
sin2a

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:51:47 AM

How about the nodes?
I.m interested to run

The nodes will be able to run on any device that can compile into the JVM. This means that the majority of mobile phones, PC's, etc. This will be downloadable and more details on running nodes will be released this summer Smiley

Great.
how many tokens do I need to stake on my wallet?
Kenely

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

Projects about the exchange, I think this project has the potential for future success, I think there's a big investors in this crypto currency exchange because of the wonder full platform explanation that's why people invest.
fakenewsbro

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

When ICO?  Grin

A crowdsale hasn't been announced but our we are aiming to be listed on exchanges in March/April. If we have a public round, it will be before then Smiley

hm... its almost june...this scam cannot even stay onto their timeline because they changed it so many times. they still dont have a functioning product after almost a year in develiopment, now they are selling their platofrm that doesnt do anything to more investors at conferences. these guys should be locked up
fakenewsbro

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

Any thoughts on Dispatch Labs? (it came out of the same company)

Both Dispatch Labs and Constellation Labs are projects of The Bureau — The Bureau has an enterprise advisory and incubator/lab as well and has an interrelated ecosystem of projects. Many (most?) are building on Dispatch and Constellation.

NOBODY IS BUILDING ON ANYTHING BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING THERE!!!!!!!!!

they couldnt build rakugo, a basic blog site, so they used the people they met to make a new scam that they cannot even build. they claim to have been building constellation WHILE they were marketing rakugo.. these guys have nothing, they copy ethereum code and make some small changes which anyone can do. they have no real info released other than its coing soon , no public sale and only selling to accredited investors who have the same beliefs in them only, not all accredited investors, only ones that they can scam to fund their next conference to rip more people off. the bureau, dispatch labs, and constellation should all be shut down, they all produce nothing other than taking millions from small time people who cant afford a lawsuit on them,

Going around telling people that majority of major firms are building on constellation and dispatch labs when neither have a product available at all is a laughing joke, whoever supports this project WILL be ripped off like everyone who wanted to support their last development that they stole everyones money with,  before they changed their names on  social media to make this project and do it again ( altif changed his name to AL because he put his face on too many projects)
fakenewsbro

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

LOL great way to avoid the topic for another 12 hours

no it means you are fake news bro. You completely avoided everything on the table right now.. are you scared to be honest?? are you going to produce for us what you developed for 8 months or did rakugo and constellations website with the fancy literature take 8 months to development? Your claiming your were deving this project while working the same time on rakugo, how many other projects are you currently running right now also??? do you have two more ready to go with the same team when this one fails?

Multiple rounds of private investing is just an easy way to take rich investors money without even providing a token for them .. your just avoiding the backlash from your last failed ICO when you issued a token that noone could use at all cause noone on the team knows what they are doing

People be smart, this team is nothing but broken promises and no product whatsoever. just a way to lock your money up while they profit off it being in their control.

Care to share how much your "oversubscribed private sale" collected? i mean since your still offering to accept money while saying your oversubscribed?? why do you need more if you are over subscribed? scammers thats why

We completely understand that not every project is believed in by everyone. If you would like more conversation then feel free to shoot us an email and we can have a deep dive. Our contribution rounds were only available to those who were not only accredited by US standards, but also those that aligned well with our vision for a linearly scalable distributed operating system. It's unfortunate that we couldn't better alleviate your fear, uncertainty, or doubt, but hopefully upon TestNet launch in June you'll be able to become an evangelist for what we are delivering. Cheers!

SO BY THIS STATEMENT, ONLY ACCREDITED INVESTORS COULD INVEST , AND ONLY IF THEY HAVE THEY SAME VISION AS YOU?! HOLY FUCKING CENTRALIZED PIECE OF SHIT DEVELOPMENT WITH NO PRODUCT WHATSOEVER, WAIT TIL THE S.E.C. GETS AHOLD OF YOU GUYS, THIS IS A SIN ENTIRELY. YOU ARE GOING TO BE ROYALLY FUCKED UP WITH THE TAX MAN JUST FOR THIS STATEMENT. YOU ARE SELLING SECURITIES UNLICENSED AND PICKING AND CHOOSING WHO GETS TO BUY 100% WHILE PUBLICLY SHARING ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND LOCATIONS. DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB,

But doesnt surprise me considering AL is running things. , saw that guy at a bar once downtown in SF few weeks ago and he was the biggest joke in the building.. talking about how his blockchain is better than the rest and going to beat ethereum and how they just copied ethereums code and everyone bought it
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

LOL great way to avoid the topic for another 12 hours

no it means you are fake news bro. You completely avoided everything on the table right now.. are you scared to be honest?? are you going to produce for us what you developed for 8 months or did rakugo and constellations website with the fancy literature take 8 months to development? Your claiming your were deving this project while working the same time on rakugo, how many other projects are you currently running right now also??? do you have two more ready to go with the same team when this one fails?

Multiple rounds of private investing is just an easy way to take rich investors money without even providing a token for them .. your just avoiding the backlash from your last failed ICO when you issued a token that noone could use at all cause noone on the team knows what they are doing

People be smart, this team is nothing but broken promises and no product whatsoever. just a way to lock your money up while they profit off it being in their control.

Care to share how much your "oversubscribed private sale" collected? i mean since your still offering to accept money while saying your oversubscribed?? why do you need more if you are over subscribed? scammers thats why

We completely understand that not every project is believed in by everyone. If you would like more conversation then feel free to shoot us an email and we can have a deep dive. Our contribution rounds were only available to those who were not only accredited by US standards, but also those that aligned well with our vision for a linearly scalable distributed operating system. It's unfortunate that we couldn't better alleviate your fear, uncertainty, or doubt, but hopefully upon TestNet launch in June you'll be able to become an evangelist for what we are delivering. Cheers!

SO BY THIS STATEMENT, ONLY ACCREDITED INVESTORS COULD INVEST , AND ONLY IF THEY HAVE THEY SAME VISION AS YOU?! HOLY FUCKING CENTRALIZED PIECE OF SHIT DEVELOPMENT WITH NO PRODUCT WHATSOEVER, WAIT TIL THE S.E.C. GETS AHOLD OF YOU GUYS, THIS IS A SIN ENTIRELY. YOU ARE GOING TO BE ROYALLY FUCKED UP WITH THE TAX MAN JUST FOR THIS STATEMENT. YOU ARE SELLING SECURITIES UNLICENSED AND PICKING AND CHOOSING WHO GETS TO BUY 100% WHILE PUBLICLY SHARING ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND LOCATIONS. DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB,

But doesnt surprise me considering AL is running things. , saw that guy at a bar once downtown in SF few weeks ago and he was the biggest joke in the building.. talking about how his blockchain is better than the rest and going to beat ethereum and how they just copied ethereums code and everyone bought it

We encourage everyone to check out our site at www.constellationlabs.io for more information on our team, our content, and what we are building! If you'd like to see AL talk about how Constellation is different than Ethereum feel free to check out his quick interview with Nasdaq (hosted on Twitter) here. Our community portal, Orion, goes live on May 31st which will allow people more access to the team and the TestNET is set to be launched on July 7th. Check us out!!
fakenewsbro

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

again, you fail to address any questions, not surprised, what about exchnage trading in March /april as was mentioned many times? what about those "gossiping nodes" were they  fake news bros??

what about this article? https://www.cryptocurrencyguide.org/intel-looking-to-eliminate-block-miners-all-together-with-new-patent/
Sounds like your technology is patented... i bet next you will say your partnered with intel cuz everything this team does are lies

How will constellation compete when they are going to be obsolete before they even get developed...

Just remember everyone.. they have been taking money for nearly a year and are not even on testnet to know if their concept is possible.
constellationlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:30:41 PM

website is very beautiful information is relatively comprehensive, hope that the future development of the project will be very good.

Thank you so much and we hope to see you inside of Orion- our community/developer portal <3
iloveBTC1

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

How is it better than proof of work or stake?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: