Question: Bitcoin Hush or Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Hush - 42 (53.2%)
Bitcoin Private - 15 (19%)
Neither - 18 (22.8%)
Both - 4 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 79

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hush (BTCH) or Bitcoin Private (BTCP)  (Read 1450 times)
Phynext

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:22:25 AM

Has anyone seen there BTCH show up in the Agama wallet after holding hush during the snapshot and importing private key? I remember seeing my address on a spreadsheet but I have no wallet balance after a rescan.

import private key of your address and rescan
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phynext

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

Are you looking for this? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hush/#social but not sure if that was bitcoin hush, or this is just another FOMO that has been creating by OP. It seems the majority of people didn't understand about the definition of fork coin.

that's not BTCH, so I ask where can I see updates
tokenZ

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:18:40 AM

Has anyone seen there BTCH show up in the Agama wallet after holding hush during the snapshot and importing private key? I remember seeing my address on a spreadsheet but I have no wallet balance after a rescan.

import private key of your address and rescan

Twitter - @dukeleto.
Check his feed for instructions on how to view it.
If you still dont see it maybe reach out to him or hush via various social media platforms.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

When I first heard about the Bitcoin/Zclassic fork it was priced at around $47ish and its now worth $200+
Hush recently announced a similar fork but it is still relatively cheap. Which ones better & so where should we put our money?
I will keep my holding in bitcoin itself and I will not invest in most of this hard fork coins as most of them are just there to fight bitcoin core. I will remain loyal to bitcoin core. I can invest in some token especially the ether one and make some good profits in future but my holding is going to remain wit bit coin.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:58:14 AM

They did not announce a fork. The developer attempted to scam people it's far simply an airdrop on Hush. Not anything special. He developed for BTCP and then found out the capability of a privacy Bitcoin.

I don't suppose Hush is better than BTCP, he proofed that he would do anything for money, so he simply stated it has the better tech, but it hasn't. I would not give a cent.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

Im sorry these are both shitcoins. If you want a privacy bitcoin fork, they why not just go for bitcoin dark. It has zero development too but the price is going up atleast.

Lol you forced me to check the date of this post when I saw Bitcoin Dark.  Yes, I agree, it's a good coin but the developers have abandoned it in favor of Komodo Platform.  Still a great coin.  Would be interesting if someone picked up the develeopment (assuming that's possible) at some point down the road.
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

When I first heard about the Bitcoin/Zclassic fork it was priced at around $47ish and its now worth $200+
Hush recently announced a similar fork but it is still relatively cheap. Which ones better & so where should we put our money?
If you are talking about the next bitcoin fork just like bitcoin private that i've heard about it's just another rebrand from zclassic and the developer will be changing its name into the bitcoin private. I think that there will be no more fork for bitcoin private. I just heard a rumour that's only rebrand.
As I know its not rebranding,  just a new project of the Zclassic team, and everyone who hold Zclassic or Bitcoin will receive BTCP that's why  Zclassic was pumped so much last time

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:53:59 AM

You're probably better off putting your money to Bitcoin Private if you really wanted to... Otherwise just invest in ZCL. I don't see Bitcoin Hush exploding in popularity or anything like that any time soon.

In fact I've only heard that name today during some research of bitcoin forks.

The thing is there are so many forks that investors just can't keep track of them all. Not all of them will generate hype. Bitcoin hush probably will be one of the busts.
Voltar

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

I still have some hush i bought months ago for cheap qhen it came out.  Anyone recommend a goos wallet to claim the btc hush?
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

Honestly I think both of those coins are sh*t. Better invest in some project with bright future rather than those coins lmao.
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

Honestly I think both of those coins are sh*t. Better invest in some project with bright future rather than those coins lmao.

Totally agree. BTCH is one of another 1231242345234523 meaningless coin. BTCH promising nothing. Really i couldn't understand what they thought and created this coin. I think they created this coin to be created a coin not much more purpose Smiley I couldn't see any purpose and use case scenerio in real world on BTCH website. If simular purpose like bitcoin, btch aim to be a payment system that would be 1 april joke.
Dumpfdoesel

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

Totally agree. BTCH is one of another 1231242345234523 meaningless coin. BTCH promising nothing. Really i couldn't understand what they thought and created this coin. I think they created this coin to be created a coin not much more purpose Smiley I couldn't see any purpose and use case scenerio in real world on BTCH website. If simular purpose like bitcoin, btch aim to be a payment system that would be 1 april joke.

If forks have a purpose I could get behind them.
These are just rip off copies.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

Haven't even heard of Bitcoin Hush until, must have been super hush hush huh? Cheesy. Even Bitcoin Private has opened up on coinmarket and it isn't doing well, I thought it would reach 3 figures for at least a couple of days...

Kp15460

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:14:58 AM

Haven't even heard of Bitcoin Hush until, must have been super hush hush huh? Cheesy. Even Bitcoin Private has opened up on coinmarket and it isn't doing well, I thought it would reach 3 figures for at least a couple of days...

You don't sound like stronghands with a goal to flip in a couple days.

Roadmap spells out their goals through this year, so I wouldn't worry it not being 3 figures this week. When hitbtc lists it this month, it should help with people trying to buy it. I'm sure a few of these big exchanges are holding the listing as ransom.

andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

I do not trust Fork, considering that they have something special, they just change the name and do not actually cost anything. Yes, many people talk about success and progress, but I think they just got lucky.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

I've heard rumors that Roger Ver / Jihan Wu are paying off exchanges to keep Bitcoin Private off of exchanges, which means they see it as a threat to BCH.

Obviously it's a rumor at this point, but it was really confusing when Kucoin allowed BTCP trading for a few days, and then all of a sudden halted trading.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

I will keep my holding in bitcoin itself and I will not invest in most of this hard fork coins as most of them are just there to fight bitcoin core. I will remain loyal to bitcoin core. I can invest in some token especially the ether one and make some good profits in future but my holding is going to remain wit bit coin.
You should not be so inclined. After all, the investor's goal is first and foremost profit. It's clear that there are pets, but they do not always bring the maximum profit.

ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

I've heard rumors that Roger Ver / Jihan Wu are paying off exchanges to keep Bitcoin Private off of exchanges, which means they see it as a threat to BCH.

Obviously it's a rumor at this point, but it was really confusing when Kucoin allowed BTCP trading for a few days, and then all of a sudden halted trading.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was true , the only things Jihan and Roger are doing is manipulating and fudding. It blows my mind people still place trust in them.

brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

KuCoin had a sandbox trading page that was not meant to be public. There was no way to navigate to that page from the home page. You could only access it from the direct link with the # in the middle showing how that link is not public. There was also no wallet to deposit and there were suspicions that the trades were not real.

Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

Anyone else have trouble with claiming BTCH after using passphrase or private key and rescan within the Agama wallet? I saw my address on the spreadsheet a while back.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: