Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:20:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keeping track of your portfolio  (Read 244 times)
KeplerTechnologies

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm having trouble with setting up a good excel in which I can track my portfolio.
It's really confusing with all the different currencies, different exchanges and keeping track of the original investment in euros.

Does anybody know about a great sheet which is easy to use.
It doesn't need to be capable of pulling the current prices.

Thx.

Just give a try to LUKRUM – a brand new portfolio manager for blockchain assets. Trust me, you won't go back to that excel of yours ever again! Smiley
You can check it out here: https://lukrum.tech/
LyaBog

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

At the moment there are many different applications with which you can track your investment portfolio.  I personally use the Blockfolio installed on my mobile phone.
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

I had the same confusion when I first got here but my solution is used the Blockfolio app on my smart phone. All my coins are well monitored and is an easy access. I now transfer to Delta app because Delta always updated coins in the market unlike the Blockfolio. But still blockfolio is a good app too start with especially if you are just a Hodler and not a day time trader.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

You can compile your crypto currencies portfolio by using android apps called "blockfolio" app. It is a great app. It holds almost every coins that is published in coinmarketcap. And also it supports almost good exchanges in which you can track the current price of that token or coin you are holding.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

You can compile your crypto currencies portfolio by using android apps called "blockfolio" app. It is a great app. It holds almost every coins that is published in coinmarketcap. And also it supports almost good exchanges in which you can track the current price of that token or coin you are holding.

I agreed with you, Blockfolio is a great app. It is good for tracking coin prices on the go at one glance. There is option to set alarm to notify you when a specific coin reaches set price.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

I use Blockfolio for tracking all my coins and it has all the functions that I need. It's more convenient to have everything in your mobile phone, where you have all the charts, alarms, and transactions. None of excising spreadsheet can give you the same functionality. And more of that you can calculate your portfolio in any currency that you need. So I don't see any alternative for this application.
sammyj

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

you should try  blockfolio, you can easily add and remove any token you want. i also heard cryptocompare is  superb but am yet to try it
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

Cryptocompare has a great functionality just for that. You can add the coins you want to follow.
Today I saw that Coinmarketcap are also adding the feature. I was missing it there.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: