Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance pauses new registrations  (Read 149 times)
sweetbet (OP)

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 10:28:06 AM

Wow!! I wasn't expecting to read this when I clicked to register a new account at Binance.

Registrations Pause

Fellow Binancians,

Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, Binance will have to temporarily disable new user registrations to allow for an infrastructure upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your support!

Binance Team
2018/01/05

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

Yes, they already paused new registrations just like other exchanges. I think that's a good move as of now for them to resolve the pending issues.
bradcox

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

That's the kind of problem any exchange would like to have. Binance is my favorite one. Once they resolve it, they will be stronger than ever.
In the meantime, be patient, do business on the other exchanges.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

Yes, they already paused new registrations just like other exchanges. I think that's a good move as of now for them to resolve the pending issues.

It's a good move in the way that other new users don't have to suffer from their incompetence, but this incompetence prevents new money from flowing into this market, which is what people don't seem to understand. Exchanges have had plenty enough time to hire more capable staff members, but the problem is that they don't won't to invest too much into expanding their service, which is a shame. Infrastructure upgrade is one thing, but hiring staff members is equally as important. If you want to be a major player in this market as service, then act as such.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

recently Binance emerged as one of the best current exchanges. my local people promote it very much. Favorite things they feel in it is easy to use interface and low transaction costs. temporarily disable new user registrations to ensure that older investors. This is very good but at the same time shows us their infrastructure are weak

Make me great again
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:38:47 PM

Even Coinbase did the same. Coinbase, binance, poloniex, bittrex are all making compliance related steps and they are trying to block user registration for a few days. Coinbase had 100,000 new customers last month in one single day. They also blocked buying and selling of crypto for a few hours. Bittrex reduced withdrawal limits, blocked accounts and almost energy on a compliance rally and causes a chaos amongst people for blocking their accounts. Binance is now disabling user registration, time will tell us what they are up to.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

recently Binance emerged as one of the best current exchanges. my local people promote it very much. Favorite things they feel in it is easy to use interface and low transaction costs. temporarily disable new user registrations to ensure that older investors. This is very good but at the same time shows us their infrastructure are weak

Not totally weak but they didn't really expect such surge of users came in that's why theres really need to upgrade for them to handle such large number of users in the future.Not only binance is holding off registrations but also on some exchanges too which is really a good way on resolving past issues or backlogs and at the same time on enhancing their infrastructure.For now theres nothing we can do but wait for them to re-open again.
puina2010

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

Possibility to register for Binance is https://merchant.network/app/ex.php?id=Binance  Grin
zac2013

Activity: 108
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

Binance is now open for registrations, use my signature link to save 10% on bitmex fees for six months

Plus you get an easy to understand review of the top 3 exchanges. Including Binance, Bitmex & 1Broker

Click here today > www.top3cryptoexchange.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: