Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] AXPIRE - CAMPAIGN CLOSED  (Read 3754 times)
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:08 PM

The company disappointed me. I did not expect such deceit. Only wasting time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MJoaquim

Activity: 488
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:10:39 PM

Hi , can we have access to the spreadsheet, so we can see if we have done it correct ....
Thanks in advanced ,
MJoaquim  
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:31:32 PM

I had discussed with team in telegram. They are not planned rewards for participants who did not submit works on a bounty portal "bounty0x.io". All participants who posting reports here and didnt claim it before form was closed were working for nothing. Any questions to a team on https://t.me/AxpireOfficial admins @matthewmarkham , @JoakimHJ .

Yes confirmed, also spoke. Unfortunately this is the case.
Unfortunately it looks like cheat from team side. Form was closed to fast, no time to submit participations and all info about bounty was deleted from first post. First time i see so attitude for a community. Bad start for so promised project.
Totaly agreed!

Good point, offer a bounty program on the portal, and when it became clear that the cap was fast collected, the form of receiving report is quickly closed. So no reports - no payments. Great, guys. Not so much participiants in the promotion of the project (who was refused) as we see in this topic But now (after ICO) i think you will soon say that you was not needed advertisement.
Johj (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

I had discussed with team in telegram. They are not planned rewards for participants who did not submit works on a bounty portal "bounty0x.io". All participants who posting reports here and didnt claim it before form was closed were working for nothing. Any questions to a team on https://t.me/AxpireOfficial admins @matthewmarkham , @JoakimHJ .

Unfortunately it looks like cheat from team side. Form was closed to fast, no time to submit participations and all info about bounty was deleted from first post. First time i see so attitude for a community. Bad start for so promised project.
Totaly agreed!

Good point, offer a bounty program on the portal, and when it became visible that cap was collected, the form of receiving report is quickly closed. So no reports - no payments. Great, guys. Not so much participiants in the promotion of the project as we see in this topic But now (after ICO) i think you will soon say that you was not needed advertisement.

We did actually get many reports. We are not snubbing users of payment - only the ones that didn't submit in time. I do apologize if you fell under this category. Rewards are still being distributed.

@Johj

You are claiming that the reporting form on bounty0x has been opened a week after the start of the campaign aka 13. (at least you opened the bounty thread here on Sunday so I assume the bounty started on Sunday)? This contradicts to reports of people posting their reports here on 12., so a day before the closing, as the reporting form on bounty0x has been closed already.

bump.

Bounty thread wasn't completed and up before after the tasks went live, 1-2 days before or so if I'm not incorrect.

Hi , can we have access to the spreadsheet, so we can see if we have done it correct ....
Thanks in advanced ,
MJoaquim  
We do not have a spreadsheet as we partnered with Bounty0x to complete this bounty through them. Not available on their alpha platform.

I have tried to deal with them reasonably but that has been rejected by Gary Markham and Joakim. They think they are building a business to service financial services companies but don't seem to understand that their dishonesty is going to cost them dearly. I have so far confined my efforts to make people aware of their behaviour to Retweeting and Commenting on their posts. Time to step it up a notch and start contacting their customers.

We have not been dishonest throughout this period. As stated, however, many applicants were unable to participate due to how fast we reached our hardcap. This is regretful, though it would not be fair to already participated applicants to reopen the bounty, therefore, we won't do it. Rewards are still being distributed.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

Totaly agreed!

Good point, offer a bounty program on the portal, and when it became visible that cap was collected, the form of receiving report is quickly closed. So no reports - no payments. Great, guys. Not so much participiants in the promotion of the project as we see in this topic But now (after ICO) i think you will soon say that you was not needed advertisement.

We did actually get many reports. We are not snubbing users of payment - only the ones that didn't submit in time. I do apologize if you fell under this category. Rewards are still being distributed.

@Johj

You are claiming that the reporting form on bounty0x has been opened a week after the start of the campaign aka 13. (at least you opened the bounty thread here on Sunday so I assume the bounty started on Sunday)? This contradicts to reports of people posting their reports here on 12., so a day before the closing, as the reporting form on bounty0x has been closed already.

bump.

Bounty thread wasn't completed and up before after the tasks went live, 1-2 days before or so if I'm not incorrect.

Thanks in advanced ,
MJoaquim  
We do not have a spreadsheet as we partnered with Bounty0x to complete this bounty through them. Not available on their alpha platform.

I have tried to deal with them reasonably but that has been rejected by Gary Markham and Joakim. They think they are building a business to service financial services companies but don't seem to understand that their dishonesty is going to cost them dearly. I have so far confined my efforts to make people aware of their behaviour to Retweeting and Commenting on their posts. Time to step it up a notch and start contacting their customers.

We have not been dishonest throughout this period. As stated, however, many applicants were unable to participate due to how fast we reached our hardcap. This is regretful, though it would not be fair to already participated applicants to reopen the bounty, therefore, we won't do it. Rewards are still being distributed.
You are dishonest, you have done nothing but lie about how people were excluded. You will eventually sort this out, but it won't be because you are honest. Only because the cost of being shamed publicly for your dishonesty will be too high.

irinna

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

Every day I went to bounty0x and tried to press the button for the report.SHE WOULDN'T OPEN!
The work was done,and you don't want to pay!
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

I commented on this Medium story so they blocked me because they did not like what I had to say.
https://medium.com/@aXpire/reflections-on-a-token-sale-3e8036fb4a61
If you feel ripped off by AXpire feel free to let them know.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:26:23 PM

Even if campaign on bounty0x started on Saturday (6.1), which it did as I checked it, so one day before the bounty thread here has been created, one week from it is 12.1. But on 12. the bounty0x activity reporting form has already been closed (as can be seen by the posts here). So I don't understand how could you claim that the form has been opened one week after the bounty's start. It just doesn't adds up, in any shape or form.
Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:43:11 PM

Expain to me, how we may submit if form closed?HuhHuh? You closed it on 12 Junuary before 1600.

The forms were closed, yes, after 1 week, as stated.
Lyi! Form was closed on 12. Bounty was started on 7. 7+7=14. Look on a 3rd page, people start camplain on 12.

We allowed participants to submit forms before 1 week had even passed to countermand this. If we were opening up for a week, from the time each participant submitted, then that would obviously not work. I do apologize, but we are not reopening the bounty program. Rewards are being paid out to participants that participated correctly before the forms/campaign was closed.
HOW WE MAY DO IT BEFORE?HuhHuhHuh We can not report a re-tweets which is not done!!!!

This is your form for report!!
https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounty/7086   
https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounty/7117   

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Johj (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:55:35 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:40:39 PM by Johj

Even if campaign on bounty0x started on Saturday (6.1), which it did as I checked it, so one day before the bounty thread here has been created, one week from it is 12.1. But on 12. the bounty0x activity reporting form has already been closed (as can be seen by the posts here). So I don't understand how could you claim that the form has been opened one week after the bounty's start. It just doesn't adds up, in any shape or form.

You are actually completely correct, and I deeply apologize (personal mistake by me, not aXpire). We will include all who posted their submissions to this thread during the 12th, 13th and up to the 15th since that was the traditional start of the week. Since Bounty0x forms are closed, would you please fill out the following forms for weekly participations that you've missed?

Twitter - https://goo.gl/forms/W8rNRoAaplA4etuY2

Facebook - https://goo.gl/forms/SkvKrWRA0sCPJW9R2

Will be open for 24 hours only.

EDIT: Now closed. Thank you for resubmitting to these forms, and apologies again for the inconvenience caused by my mistake.
Leonid SI

Activity: 756
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

You are actually completely correct, and I deeply apologize (personal mistake by me, not aXpire). We will include all who posted their submissions to this thread during the 12th, 13th and up to the 15th since that was the traditional start of the week. Since Bounty0x forms are closed, would you please fill out the following forms for weekly participations that you've missed?

Thank you! Done.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Angela Volkova

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 12:39:05 AM

Well done! Thank you for understanding!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

what is happening here.. why such a mess?

Most campaign manager would inform all bounty partciipants regarding urgent matters or changes..
Final submission form that opened only for 24 hours is an urgent matter..
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

Thanks, form filled.
prizrak9484

Activity: 980

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

Thank you, I also filled in, waiting for an answer!

greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Thank you for understanding!
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

What about Reddit campaign? Do we have to pass report anywhere?
Johj (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:43:40 AM

What about Reddit campaign? Do we have to pass report anywhere?

No, sorry. The report issue was specific to weekly reports, and was the only reason as to why the bounty stayed open for longer.
RED_STAR

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:58:04 AM

Thank you! Done
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:52:39 AM

кoгдa бyдyт выплaты? Bounty OX зaкpыли ccылкy нa пoдaчy oтчeтa paньшe вpeмeни . дaжe ecли вы coбpaли вce cpeдcтвa нyжнo былo дaть людям вpeмя нa paзмeщeниe oтчeтoв и кopheктиpoвaть иx ,тo ecть peпocты кoтopыe были cдeлaны пocлe oкoнчaния ICO .нe cчитaть и вce. ecли вы бepeжeтe cвoю peпyтaцию пpoшy выплaтить вceм пpeтeндyющим нa нee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: