Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:48:26 PM

The Essentia January Monthly Update is now available in their latest blog post! Here’s a sneak peek at what the Essentia Labs were up to over the holiday season: https://bit.ly/2RknV0K
Great guys, I see that you have resolved the issue with CMC. And this added one point to the trust of the community.
It is also clear from this article that you have done a number of good things. I am glad that now your vacation has ended )), and we can again see vigorous activity here.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptochuck

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:58:45 PM

The Essentia January Monthly Update is now available in their latest blog post! Here’s a sneak peek at what the Essentia Labs were up to over the holiday season: https://bit.ly/2RknV0K
Great guys, I see that you have resolved the issue with CMC. And this added one point to the trust of the community.
It is also clear from this article that you have done a number of good things. I am glad that now your vacation has ended )), and we can again see vigorous activity here.

Yes, they have Smiley https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/essentia/

Hopefully all the misplaced calls of lies and whatnot can stop Smiley
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:06:02 AM

The team still has time to prove, though the price has dump so far but things will change easily if they will provide some great development.
Looking at their exchanges, I believe it's capable of bringing the liquidity back, now they have over $200 thousand daily volume and that is already good, they can make it to millions once people came it buying but that depends on the development.

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:19:57 AM

The team still has time to prove, though the price has dump so far but things will change easily if they will provide some great development.
Looking at their exchanges, I believe it's capable of bringing the liquidity back, now they have over $200 thousand daily volume and that is already good, they can make it to millions once people came it buying but that depends on the development.

Haha.. Yeah, looks like CMC came through and drum roll... wait for it... a $750K market cap!  Cheesy

a sub- mil. market lol. Ah. What to do... How much did the team raise in ICO?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
cryptochuck

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:20:49 AM

Haha.. Yeah, looks like CMC came through and drum roll... wait for it... a $750K market cap!  Cheesy

a sub- mil. market lol. Ah. What to do... How much did the team raise in ICO?

Hard cap was reached, which was 25.5 M USD. With regards to token price, it's not really in the team's control as to the market value of ESS, but to just keep continuing the project and the real value will make itself known over time.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:47:10 AM

But this is not right numbers... They have only 570 mln tokens from 1.75 billions on their wallet. So in fact they have 1.2 billions of tokens in circulating, not 700 mln. And even  they said about 600 mln tokens before... All this very suspiciously...
As for volume they don't have real volume. 99% of this volume is fake, as only bots trading on this exchanges, and no volume more on ETHFinex..
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:33:23 AM
Merited by xandry (4)

But this is not right numbers... They have only 570 mln tokens from 1.75 billions on their wallet. So in fact they have 1.2 billions of tokens in circulating, not 700 mln. And even  they said about 600 mln tokens before... All this very suspiciously...
As for volume they don't have real volume. 99% of this volume is fake, as only bots trading on this exchanges, and no volume more on ETHFinex..

telegram From asked immediately blocked.  Grin Grin

the only thing they develop is to block

Vanmandan

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:12:07 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2019, 09:42:06 AM by Vanmandan

But this is not right numbers... They have only 570 mln tokens from 1.75 billions on their wallet. So in fact they have 1.2 billions of tokens in circulating, not 700 mln. And even  they said about 600 mln tokens before... All this very suspiciously...

telegram From asked immediately blocked.  Grin Grin

You were warned twice.. And you continued with your lies, stating that the team is fake, well guess what, yes admins will mute you for continually making false statements

P.S. Nice screenshotting, I like how you failed to mention anything about your comment above (that was of course removed), or about the warnings you were given Wink Really gives you some credibility
CryptoCoinDevelop

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:01:38 AM

i come here everytime im in a bad mood lol having good laugh seeing you guys looking for conspiracy theories and figuring out how essentia is plotting behind your backs
yaltmin

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:09:14 PM

the only issue i personally saw was cmc, now I'm satisfied, they kept their promise and updated it
cryptosum

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:12:17 PM

the only issue i personally saw was cmc, now I'm satisfied, they kept their promise and updated it
I agree with you man, now we just gotta patiently wait for mainnet release
rickrock

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:29:45 PM

It is necessary to say that I don’t like what's happening here lately, although I was a supporter of this project. I do not understand why for so long the community cannot know the Circulating Supply. How much more time, it will continue. This is important because you postponed the launch of the network.
do u guys realize that they are developing a whole new blockchain right? the postponement is no big deal, i even expect a few of them in a row. the technology is so young, it’s still developing with new things popping up everyday..too ignorant of you to nag about it - would it be better if they released a bs crooked network?
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:19:01 PM

It is necessary to say that I don’t like what's happening here lately, although I was a supporter of this project. I do not understand why for so long the community cannot know the Circulating Supply. How much more time, it will continue. This is important because you postponed the launch of the network.
do u guys realize that they are developing a whole new blockchain right? the postponement is no big deal, i even expect a few of them in a row. the technology is so young, it’s still developing with new things popping up everyday..too ignorant of you to nag about it - would it be better if they released a bs crooked network?

My main problem is not postponement but low adoption...100+ downloads for Android app is really low, without 10k+ downloads now and 100k+
after mainnet release, and millions in 2020, whats the purpose of web 3.0...that would be indeed elitist club for rare users
essence0009

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:22:32 PM

The Essentia January Monthly Update is now available in their latest blog post! Here’s a sneak peek at what the Essentia Labs were up to over the holiday season: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2RknV0K

But this is not right numbers... They have only 570 mln tokens from 1.75 billions on their wallet. So in fact they have 1.2 billions of tokens in circulating, not 700 mln. And even  they said about 600 mln tokens before... All this very suspiciously...

telegram From asked immediately blocked.  Grin Grin

You were warned twice.. And you continued with your lies, stating that the team is fake, well guess what, yes admins will mute you for continually making false statements

https://i.imgur.com/fz0VMCa.png

P.S. Nice screenshotting, I like how you failed to mention anything about your comment above (that was of course removed), or about the warnings you were given Wink Really gives you some credibility

You and the essentia team and their advisors are lying. I challenge you to post the snapshots of the communication. Essentia team is banning for asking direct quesitons. I am reporting you to the authorities.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:17:16 PM

I understand what you are saying, and I agree with you, we all need a quality product. Just, I expected the launch last year, as it was stated, until the last moment, when the transfer was made a 1Q ahead. And it upset me.
But I see that the team corrected CMC. And now I'm fine here. And it is clear that there may be hyphenations here. But when the team says that they control the project like a pie, then naturally I expect more correct forecasts from them.
I like the truth. Let it be bad or crooked, but let it be true.
I hope you understand me.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:53:16 AM

Well - the vast majority of "Investors" here probably only care about profit, however that is achieved...  Roll Eyes

Without a moon, everyone is mad and dissapointed. They could have launched an amazing product already in this crap market, and I doubt investors will be in profit.

I suggest those that are upset - should just sell out now. cause this is going to be a long term HODL

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:27:00 AM

Well - the vast majority of "Investors" here probably only care about profit, however that is achieved...  Roll Eyes

Without a moon, everyone is mad and dissapointed. They could have launched an amazing product already in this crap market, and I doubt investors will be in profit.

I suggest those that are upset - should just sell out now. cause this is going to be a long term HODL

Selling right now and throwing it away is basically the same thing  Grin
elincryp

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:47:40 AM

My main problem is not postponement but low adoption...100+ downloads for Android app is really low, without 10k+ downloads now and 100k+
after mainnet release, and millions in 2020, whats the purpose of web 3.0...that would be indeed elitist club for rare users
how many members in the community do they have? i guess 20-25K
so what if all of us download essentia and leave feedback instead of fudding here
Falcon625

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:20:30 AM

so what if all of us download essentia and leave feedback instead of fudding here

Actually, quantity of downloads shows the community size, those who interested in the project and watching it already downloaded, so it seems that the community is pretty scarse
borisesbit

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:49:48 PM

because people like spreading negativity and it will take some time to download a program, they are too busy with spamming here
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: