Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:38:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality  (Read 40951 times)
Falcon625

Activity: 40
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:30:37 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 11:43:55 AM by Falcon625

Why the hell, paid shillers speak about strong development side? Messed up ICO contract, e-mail database leaks, postponement of the mainnet, now new posteponement looming. Is that how strong developers look like? Lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:48:16 PM

Why the hell, paid shillers speak about strong development side? Messed up ICO contract, e-mail database leaks, postponement of the mainnet, now new posteponement looming. Is that how strong developers look like? Lol

Do you have info, where I can collect my shill money? I asked in telegram chat, but they keep ignoring me
You obviously have some inside info
zelimhank

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:50:56 PM

Success demo, desktop, android, ios releases, cooperation with government  - I think you forgot to add these points.

And postponed doesn't mean delayed.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:25:12 PM

I read in the medium article that you are testing a network and nodes. Of course, this is very good. However, it does not say about the timing of the launch of the user network. And for this I have a very simple question: will it be in the first quarter or not?
Think 2nd-3rd quarter would be most likely at this rate. First Q is gone and remember, they've got that government project they are working on concurrently. Makes sense to time both releases closely and remember, there's a lot of testing and stress testing involved
I’m not saying that the ESSENTIA team should start running faster. I just want to have reliable information about future plans. I understand that this can be within reason, because this is an area where it is difficult to make any predictions.
It’s not a problem for me if it will be even the 3Q (because the priority here is the quality of the product), the main thing is that it is reliable information, so that I and everyone can have a real assessment of what is happening.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Traderlol

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:53:45 PM

I read in the medium article that you are testing a network and nodes. Of course, this is very good. However, it does not say about the timing of the launch of the user network. And for this I have a very simple question: will it be in the first quarter or not?
Think 2nd-3rd quarter would be most likely at this rate. First Q is gone and remember, they've got that government project they are working on concurrently. Makes sense to time both releases closely and remember, there's a lot of testing and stress testing involved
I’m not saying that the ESSENTIA team should start running faster. I just want to have reliable information about future plans. I understand that this can be within reason, because this is an area where it is difficult to make any predictions.
It’s not a problem for me if it will be even the 3Q (because the priority here is the quality of the product), the main thing is that it is reliable information, so that I and everyone can have a real assessment of what is happening.

I think at present, the monthly medium updates are a good indicator of where development is at.
The most recent one can be found here -  https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-march-19-monthly-update-561105ff4bc2

I appreciate your recognition of the fact that it is hard to make concrete predictions about future development progress,
We're looking at a new industry and Project teams must overcome many technical obstacles while developing a blockchain.
Your point about information is also understood and appreciated.
I can also recommend subscribing here for the latest as its available. - https://t.me/essentiaone
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:38:35 PM

I think at present, the monthly medium updates are a good indicator of where development is at.
The most recent one can be found here -  https://medium.com/essentia_one/essentia-march-19-monthly-update-561105ff4bc2

I appreciate your recognition of the fact that it is hard to make concrete predictions about future development progress,
We're looking at a new industry and Project teams must overcome many technical obstacles while developing a blockchain.
I can also recommend subscribing here for the latest as its available. - https://t.me/essentiaone
Well thank you. I have already read this article in the medium earlier. I look forward to new updates on the development of the project.
Sincerely.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Traderlol

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:38:41 PM

Well thank you. I have already read this article in the medium earlier. I look forward to new updates on the development of the project.
Sincerely.

You're very welcome!
Thank you for the patience and understanding.
vandanman1

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:58:47 PM

See Essentia’s COO speak at Digital Transformation Forum on March 19, Kyiv, Ukraine! We’ll be discussing our Blockchain solution for governmental institutions, come listen!

Event details and program (Ukranian): https://7eventgroup.com.ua/digital-transformation/2018/
zelimhank

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:44:19 PM

So where can I find more info regarding this in English? Like agenda and stuff
cvictoral

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:00:37 PM

Really waiting for the mainnet, know for a fact that Essentia developers can provide us with a really good product! Good luck guys
vandanman1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:31:50 AM

So where can I find more info regarding this in English? Like agenda and stuff

Here is the only other page I could find in English Smiley

http://www.chamber.ua/Events/Event/10807
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:28:27 AM

Really waiting for the mainnet, know for a fact that Essentia developers can provide us with a really good product! Good luck guys

Seems they are going to postpone mainnet again... This became looks like a joke they postpone  again and again...  Are they going to release mainnet someday at last?
chuckcrypto1

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:03:06 AM

For those of you in Kyiv on March 19, check out Essentia COO Igor Nikolaiev at the Digital Transformation Forum! Lots of discussion to be had there!  

altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:07:19 AM

For those of you in Kyiv on March 19, check out Essentia COO Igor Nikolaiev at the Digital Transformation Forum! Lots of discussion to be had there!  

Sergey Mavrodi  Grin Grin

I hope you understand
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:11:02 AM

Seems they are going to postpone mainnet again... This became looks like a joke they postpone  again and again...  Are they going to release mainnet someday at last?
I think this is bad news because they will delay playingnet again and what is the reason they are delaying whether there is a problem please explain so that we all do not misunderstand

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:56:43 AM

I think this is bad news because they will delay playingnet again and what is the reason they are delaying whether there is a problem please explain so that we all do not misunderstand

They had a rest on ski during Christmas holidays (look his photos on facebook), while others projects team working hard 16 hours per day before mainnet launch. So thats why they postpone and postpone mainnet again. Because they have our money for rest and dont care about project.
vandanman1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:46:31 PM

They had a rest on ski during Christmas holidays (look his photos on facebook), while others projects team working hard 16 hours per day before mainnet launch. So thats why they postpone and postpone mainnet again. Because they have our money for rest and dont care about project.

You cannot expect teams to work every hour of every single day! Every person has the right to time off, what they do with that is their decision. There is nothing to discuss as this is not something that they are hiding.
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:17:03 PM

do not wait in vain no such work
vandanman1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:25:18 AM

Check out more developments at Essentia for the official Blockchain, Mobile, Desktop and MTK project in our newest Weekly updates!

https://medium.com/essentia_one/weekly-updates-699f84fcc847
klavcryp

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:28:55 AM

It’s always funny to see how people only see bad things lol like as if Essentia just took their money and ran away - are you blind or what? All your money are used to develop 1 blockchain, 2 desktop ver, 3 mobile version, 4 a project for a BLOODY GOVERNMENT
Sick and tired of seeing you nagging constantly
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: