Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trading Strategy.  (Read 611 times)
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

I'm sure that mathematical analysis is one of the most important items in the bitcoin trade. I prefer a strategy for which you only need to do a mathematical calculation. I perform a mathematical averaging of the cost, which is taken for the designated time interval. Bitcoin quotation is subject to constant change, accordingly the figure becomes larger or smaller. This fact allows us to determine the overall trend of the bitcoin exchange rate and get revenue.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

In general, I think that one strategy in trading is not enough in order to  guarantee  an acceptable gain. Plus, IMO the best thing is how to deal with every new event with a smart decision and not hasty( such as, this drop during this period ). I disagree with a category of people who think that trading is an easy way to earn a lot of money.
On the other hand, I guess that the best strategy in this  difficult period is holding the majority of your budget in Bitcoin, or you must take advantage of this opportunity through buying and investing a large proportion of money in that currency.   
phucngungoc

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:35:02 PM

I've posted this on someones post before, but I will post it again here for everyone to see. I can't tell you not to be not to be emotional when prices are fluctuating fast, because we've all had some kind of emotion when prices are volatile. This can potentially be an expensive process you will learn. The market, in most cases, will eat new fish alive. Let's just call it how it is. If you're new, and actively trading, you're going to get rekt sooner or later, over and over again, it's just a part of the process. You know not to put your life savings in, and go all-in on a trade, but, you do it anyways. AND you will learn from it, for the better or worst. Worst being high probability. Money itself is very sensitive to people. But try to understand, prices move up and down. If you're new in this space, and came in during the media attention hype, get ready for an emotional roller coaster. If you stick around, and actively engage in your investments consistently, for a healthy duration of time (about a yr) you'll have a better understanding of the market and how it works. You get to watch the new fish get rekt.
One of my trading strategies is geared towards swing trading.
You should somewhat engage in your investments, and you should have a disciplined strategy You have skin in the game, why would you neglect your investments? At least have an entry/exit or accumulate plan. This strategy can go 100 different ways, but I'll try to keep it simple. Like I've said before, this is geared towards position trading. This is one of my strategies to protect myself from harsh retracements. For this strategy, my plan is to preserve USD so I can pay myself, and take profits, hedge into other stable assets and so on. Take a look at the simple charts of Gold/USD and Bitcoin/USD on the 4 hour chart, Bitcoin's price volatility is obviously greater than Gold. When Bitcoin rallies over 20 - 30%, it would be a good, probable decision to hedge into Gold or any other stable investments with your BTCUSD, based on historical price patterns. Nobody knows where Bitcoin's price is going to be in the future, nothing is certain in crypto, but based on historical data, in a broad picture, BTC has gone parabolic, been through 6 bubbles, had nearly a 50% correction from 20k to 10k and gaining mainstream attention rapidly. We could speculate the "what ifs, how's and why's all day long, but at the end of the day, if your skin is in the game, you need to engage and protect your investments. You'll make mistakes, the market is designed to be unpredictable. Crypto is still new, insane and volatile. Bitcoin is up over 30% since New Year's, why not throw a little into Gold? I'm bullish on both XAU (Gold), and BTC, but BTC's retracements are more harsh compared to XAU. This is just a strategy I'm personally using. I'm not all-in, and out on this strategy. Do not blindly take my advice, and go all in. Consult with other people who are experienced in the the markets, verify, research, and come to your own consensus. Good luck to your investments and journey
You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and falling sharply during the recent period, since reaching the $ 19800 mark, the bitocin price has continuously dropped and has reached the time of $ 5600 level. I believe that the market is bearish in the long term, so to be able to trade successfully at this point is very difficult, you could lose a lot of money if bitcoin prices fell sharply. Therefore, I think that at this time we should only trade short-term by day and most safe trading bitcoin.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

Tip: Do not convert all your money into Bitcoin. Instead divide it into 3 or 4. Ride an altcoin using the 1st part, wait if alts will go down. Then ride again with the 2nd part of investment... and so on. Always buy every dip.
It's really an interesting tip for traders. We should always split our money into different crypto, with that we can avoid the risk of losing all our investments, because the worst case we can lose money with one or two investments in some coins not for all the crypto, so it will be really better if we divided the investment into 3 or more.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:16:28 AM

Tip: Do not convert all your money into Bitcoin. Instead divide it into 3 or 4. Ride an altcoin using the 1st part, wait if alts will go down. Then ride again with the 2nd part of investment... and so on. Always buy every dip.
It's really an interesting tip for traders. We should always split our money into different crypto, with that we can avoid the risk of losing all our investments, because the worst case we can lose money with one or two investments in some coins not for all the crypto, so it will be really better if we divided the investment into 3 or more.

Mostly people know crypto as a risky investment especially into trading field. Yeah, truly risky but won't be like that if never pressured our self and control our emotions. Losing might be the possible outcomes if we can't handled it wisely.  And the most important thing in trading is that of having a smart and wise decisions.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

Mostly people know crypto as a risky investment especially into trading field. Yeah, truly risky but won't be like that if never pressured our self and control our emotions. Losing might be the possible outcomes if we can't handled it wisely.  And the most important thing in trading is that of having a smart and wise decisions.

everything we use to deal with trading needs wise thinking and good decision, such as while buying try to fix up right and perfect time of buying at down price, then after that you should know that only long term holding can give you good amount of profit, don’t take too much stress for miner risk because risk is part of every business so if you wana be successful trader or investor you should have some fine guts to deal wisely with those risk to have good output from your trading amount.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:35:31 PM

I've posted this on someones post before, but I will post it again here for everyone to see. I can't tell you not to be not to be emotional when prices are fluctuating fast, because we've all had some kind of emotion when prices are volatile. This can potentially be an expensive process you will learn. The market, in most cases, will eat new fish alive. Let's just call it how it is. If you're new, and actively trading, you're going to get rekt sooner or later, over and over again, it's just a part of the process. You know not to put your life savings in, and go all-in on a trade, but, you do it anyways. AND you will learn from it, for the better or worst. Worst being high probability. Money itself is very sensitive to people. But try to understand, prices move up and down. If you're new in this space, and came in during the media attention hype, get ready for an emotional roller coaster. If you stick around, and actively engage in your investments consistently, for a healthy duration of time (about a yr) you'll have a better understanding of the market and how it works. You get to watch the new fish get rekt.
You should somewhat engage in your investments, and you should have a disciplined strategy You have skin in the game, why would you neglect your investments? At least have an entry/exit or accumulate plan. This strategy can go 100 different ways, but I'll try to keep it simple. Like I've said before, this is geared towards position trading. This is one of my strategies to protect myself from harsh retracements. For this strategy, my plan is to preserve USD so I can pay myself, and take profits, hedge into other stable assets and so on. Take a look at the simple charts of Gold/USD and Bitcoin/USD on the 4 hour chart, Bitcoin's price volatility is obviously greater than Gold. When Bitcoin rallies over 20 - 30%, it would be a good, probable decision to hedge into Gold or any other stable investments with your BTCUSD, based on historical price patterns. Nobody knows where Bitcoin's price is going to be in the future, nothing is certain in crypto, but based on historical data, in a broad picture, BTC has gone parabolic, been through 6 bubbles, had nearly a 50% correction from 20k to 10k and gaining mainstream attention rapidly. We could speculate the "what ifs, how's and why's all day long, but at the end of the day, if your skin is in the game, you need to engage and protect your investments. You'll make mistakes, the market is designed to be unpredictable. Crypto is still new, insane and volatile. Bitcoin is up over 30% since New Year's, why not throw a little into Gold? I'm bullish on both XAU (Gold), and BTC, but BTC's retracements are more harsh compared to XAU. This is just a strategy I'm personally using. I'm not all-in, and out on this strategy. Do not blindly take my advice, and go all in. Consult with other people who are experienced in the the markets, verify, research, and come to your own consensus. Good luck to your investments and journey
At this point you should only trade short-term bitcoin, you can see that this time the market is very exciting when bitcoin prices are rebounding and according to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably reach the $ 7200 mark before when adjusted. Therefore, you can buy bitcoin at this time and only short-term trading on a daily basis so that you can reduce the risk if the bitcoin price goes down.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

Now there is no better strategy than holding, pennies are always down, the best way is to hold them for long periods of time you will get a profit, if you hurry to sell them now you will lose.
That is a better strategy for those who really do not have a choice or have no knowledge of trading. At least with that, you can invest what you can afford to lose, hold on to it for as long as you can and simply see how far that will end up taking you.

As far as I am concerned, the best move is learning how to trade since you will be making even more during all the fluctuations than holding, but of course, the necessity to learn for those who are not lazy to and focused to gain a lot from the market is needed.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

Now there is no better strategy than holding, pennies are always down, the best way is to hold them for long periods of time you will get a profit, if you hurry to sell them now you will lose.
That is a better strategy for those who really do not have a choice or have no knowledge of trading. At least with that, you can invest what you can afford to lose, hold on to it for as long as you can and simply see how far that will end up taking you.

As far as I am concerned, the best move is learning how to trade since you will be making even more during all the fluctuations than holding, but of course, the necessity to learn for those who are not lazy to and focused to gain a lot from the market is needed.
if I choose to hold and trade, I choose both because I invest preferably in bitcoin and ethereum, because I believe that these two coins are very good for me to last for a long time, and if I trade I always see altcoin price movements in market, and any altcoin that has a fast price movement I will make as my trade, and of course I am ready with any risks that I will get later.

lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

For me the basic trading strategy is buy an investment or coin when the value of it is in the low amount and sell it when the time comes
that it have a high amount value to be offered and also to be profitable.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:03:05 PM

I think that at present bitcoin trading will be very risky, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly increasing slightly and going sideways during the past few days, so to be able to successfully trade bitcoin is very difficult .

It can be seen that the market is down in the long-term so the bitcoin price can continue to drop sharply at any time and hard to recover.
Rembedful

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

For me the basic trading strategy is buy an investment or coin when the value of it is in the low amount and sell it when the time comes
The best strategy of bitcoin trading is to observe the market by yourself but for it you must be a professional and experienced trader. Give more time to study the market carefully and hold different coins not only one. Catch every moment of the crypto market and when there is a little bit ups and down sell or buy your coins at once. Don’t waste time in thinking and asking.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1170

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

The best strategy of bitcoin trading is to observe the market by yourself but for it you must be a professional and experienced trader. Give more time to study the market carefully and hold different coins not only one. Catch every moment of the crypto market and when there is a little bit ups and down sell or buy your coins at once. Don’t waste time in thinking and asking.

Observing and collecting informations from the right source. More preparations, less trading is the key for making profit with bitcoin trading. Also I would add having money to straighten your position if price continues to go down, and never selling everything when price start to rise. This two are important, we never know exactly when is the bottom and when is top, doing your trades partially you have more chances to take maximum profit with some trades, you save yourself from missing a right moment.
Different strategies can bring more profit, but with time you will understand importance of minimizing risks and having safer trades, big profit it's less important from safe profit.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
suraza21

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

If there are good strategies you will get many good plans as well as you will have useful methods for bitcoin trading you plan well you will quickly get more profit as well as you will quickly get rich have more
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:45:26 PM

Well nice description the best strategic is buy some btc when market down and holds it longtime when market rise then sell it
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

At this point in time, I think the best thing to do is trade the day, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and only a small adjustment of the bitcoin price can make the decline of altcoin very strong. Therefore, I think you should only trade short and always have a clear transaction plan to minimize the risk that may occur.
hasmukh_rawal
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

It has happened with many traders recently that they entered the market at a wrong time and invested their amount when the BTC price was at peak.
They have lost more because many paniced and sold at lower prices and ultimately faced a huge loss in their portfolio. You will loose if you gamble your trade. That is what BTC has taught me over the years. Play your trade wisely and you will earn more than what you invested.

fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

I think that at present bitcoin trading will be very risky, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly increasing slightly and going sideways during the past few days, so to be able to successfully trade bitcoin is very difficult .

It can be seen that the market is down in the long-term so the bitcoin price can continue to drop sharply at any time and hard to recover.
Yeah you are right emotions have nothing to do with bitcoin trading. Impatient and emotional traders cannot make money from bitcoin trading. Keep cool and wait for the price volatility. Buy on low and sell on high is the formula for making more and more money from trading. I appreciate your thoughts about good and positive trading. Really like your comments. Thanks
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:34:20 AM

The best you can do is buy when the price of the coins or investments in the market is in the chipper price and sell it when the value of it,
is changing into the highest value that can makes you really profitable.
and now for me is an opportunity for us to invest, because the price of bitcoin and other altcoin under very deep, we can buy it now and we can hold it until the price will rise again, it will surely greatly benefit us, although there There is a lot of news that bitcoin will not be able to raise prices again, but i never trust them.
It is a great opportunity, but at the same time, there is a huge need for one to be very careful so as not to end up catching a falling knife. To avoid the future frustrations, it is highly recommended to go for wide diversification hence, they may cope up with other when once does get failed.

Yeah, the altcoins are really getting a hit pretty fast with the uncertainty that revolves around bitcoin and I am sure no one wants to be caught in the middle of all that. it is best to always relax and wait it out for bitcoin to change trend before investing and then see how the altcoins are gradually responding to that movement before deciding to get in.
Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

Yes, it sucks to have wealth on paper, and then reality happens and you're unable to claim any of it.  I always tell people to be realistic, focus on their investments, pay attention to their trades, and don't be stupid with your money.  If you don't take profit, you'll go broke.  No one went broke taking profits.

In learning how to trade bitcoin enough to know when the right time to make purchases and sales, the above strategy can only work effectively when the movement of bitcoin prices are stable / ramp. If in a state with high volatility the above means not working. Volatility is the movement of prices that rapidly / suddenly jumped up or suddenly dropped dramatically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: