Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:04:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your preffered exchange sites for altcoins?  (Read 154 times)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

And are there any good ones that i can register on today since the "main" ones (Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex...) have disabled registration temporarily.. Im just getting started with crypto so i would like to be as educated as i can be  Smiley . Any tips on trading are welcome  Tongue
Cryptopia has also disabled registration, hitbtc and livecoin are nice exchanges, or yobit and etherdelta although many are complaining about these two exchanges but overall good.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

And are there any good ones that i can register on today since the "main" ones (Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex...) have disabled registration temporarily.. Im just getting started with crypto so i would like to be as educated as i can be  Smiley . Any tips on trading are welcome  Tongue
Cryptopia has also disabled registration, hitbtc and livecoin are nice exchanges, or yobit and etherdelta although many are complaining about these two exchanges but overall good.
They are not disabling registration by choice, some of these exchanges could do this to make their services more attractive, it would be like I'd announce that there are only 100K activity tokens out of 21M, that could push the price from 0 sat up to probably 1 sat hopefully.
They have been told to stop accepting new users, because if you are one of the sanctioned countries, you could use hundreds of accounts to cash out millions of dollars every day.

Like now I could be helping my terrorist government to build nuclear bombs, or help ISIS to jump more people in hopes of jumping a simple girl because this community has made a lowlife beggar with no dignity out of me after refusing to embrace my deved project.

Where are the people who have received large amounts of altcoins when they were cheap and worthless? could you see anybody talking about millions of dollars made from thin air because they had a coin for a long time? same beggars in the past are still beggars in present, make sure to trade a coin with something useful to offer, thousands of coins are copies of each other, major exchanges know this, but they are supporting them because there is more money in altcoins pumping and dumping.
Selling accounts of exchanges with disabled registration for $1000 each. I have a Binance account, I'd sell it for $1000 I'm begging you guys. I have no money, need money to buy some of the shitcoins which are in exploding pumping mode. (note, a man has got to eat right?) I'd lol before rofling.

🖤😏
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

i recently started using binance and im very happy with it, it has a lot of great altcoins.
too bad binance has temporarily suspended new account creation
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

Don't worry you still have Poloniex exchange it is also one of the old exchange site like Bittrex.You can trade all the altcoins in poloniex trading at it is safe and low fee when compared to other exchanges.

But you said you are just getting started with crypto so do you think you can make profits from trading as a beginner.First of all you just start trading bitcoin or the potential altcoin the profits will be less but there is less risk of losing your investment.

Most of the trading site closing their registration and opens it once in a while. I see that you have advised here to try on polenix but I see many traders reports that polenix not seems good as like before.
Now binanace and cryptopia are the good exchanges after the bitrex. If you do not want to verify your ID card you can use the livecoin.net or shapeshift. These are good to me as of now.
O2O

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

I think gate.io is the best site for beginner Smiley

Register here: https://gate.io/signup/759072
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

There are many kinds of exchanges for you to trade bitcoin ,altcoin and any other coins such as kucoin, poloniex, hitbtc, cryptopia, binance … It relies on what coins you trade for. You should keep an eye on searching google or coinmarket. For me, I choose bittrex and kucoin because both keep growing faster than a speeding bullet. Kucoin is indeed keep going fast, it will also take a big profits. Bittrex is going viral and tend to process and execute orders quickly and efficiently.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: