Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2018, 09:19:19 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [kucoin.com] I lost 2000 € ... Poor service  (Read 245 times)
fckool

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

Hi peace7,

I did the exact same sh** ... ETH from coinbase to ETC to kucoin.

Anyway, it was a smaller amount compared to yours.

Did you find any way to resolve the problem? It's so frustrating... Kucoin support is bad, don't even answer.

Is there any hope that in future they allow to recover this money? I can see it in etherscan.io , it's not lost. (same network)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canman

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

I'm the opposite. The kucoin is perfect. I have not had any problems with kucoin. This is a big exchange just like binance

viramarket

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

I think. what team support should contribute to strengthening mutual understanding with users.but in the face of the language barrier!!they just don't understand what you want.vesnice what their native language and form a complete and proper treatment.
wiik

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

https://cryptassist.io/

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

I feel sorry for you man . Ive used KUCOIN one time and the deposit take quite a while (LTC) . Tho there were no problem regarding deposit / withdraw . The only thing that i didnt like tho is that it takes a a day or so to receive my BTC withdrawal . I dont know if it was just about the congestion or anything . On other exchanges (Cryptopia for example) the withdrawal is pretty fast . But i guess thats pretty reasonable considering the higher fee on BTC withdrawal compared to KUCOIN's .

So to wrap it up , KUCOIN is a GOOD exhange in my opinion . Site look neat and fresh . Tho its understandable that support is always overloaded , we are just humans . We cant avoid raging when process takes long .

So my last advice to you all . Double, if not Triple check the address where you are sending your coins / money . Because if you mistakenly entered a wrong address , then theres only 0-1%chance to get em back .

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
X-avier

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

I had a similar situation, I sent the ETC from Binance to the wallet in ETH. KuCoin was very upset, but after a while I found that the address of ETC and ETH are identical !!! I was very happy! Should be so or not, I do not know. But in your situation, the administration was supposed to help you. I regularly use this exchange and can't say anything bad about it.

peace7

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

I had a similar situation, I sent the ETC from Binance to the wallet in ETH. KuCoin was very upset, but after a while I found that the address of ETC and ETH are identical !!! I was very happy! Should be so or not, I do not know. But in your situation, the administration was supposed to help you. I regularly use this exchange and can't say anything bad about it.

The address of ETC and ETH are identical on kucoin??
In my kucoin wallet, they are not the same!

It's been 3 weeks that kucoin does not answer me anymore ... Undecided
I contacted them by email and on their facebook .... but no sign of life
CoderTerganteng

Activity: 225
Merit: 11

Use It uFuLLy

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

That is your own fault! so take own risk, Read before do transactions
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: