Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining Apps in Play store  (Read 115 times)
InzentC (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:24:47 AM

In google play store there are so many bitcoin mining apps but some of them are really giving bitcoins i use slide coin and bitcoin fucent app now these apps are not working right did you guys know any apps for bitcoin given

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:28:28 AM

In google play store there are so many bitcoin mining apps but some of them are really giving bitcoins i use slide coin and bitcoin fucent app now these apps are not working right did you guys know any apps for bitcoin given

You will not make any money mining bitcoin with a phone or computer.  The electricity will cost you many more times what you will make.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

Yes there are. One is Coinhive Miner Android. But I advise against it. Using your phone for mining is foolish to do.

sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

Any App that claim to mine bitcoins is a scam, Even mining with your personal laptop is not profitable due to electricity , so why phone.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

I have tried many applications and they do not fake me money. I spent a lot of time with scam apps on androids

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ShuttIe

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

Those are useless u can't earn with them
Wolfbear

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

maybe they are bitcoin faucets
kanginan

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

I'm not sure which bitcoin application can be used to mine a coin but a few days ago my friend said seriously that he was learning to mine a coin using his android, he asked me what application I use to mine a coin.
I am confused to answer it because as far as I know to mine a coin can only be done using a computer. Then I looked at his handphone and saw what application he used to mine through the mobile phone. He said that the requirement to mine is to look for members, is it true?
PingOfD32th

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

its not profitable to gpu mine bitcoin, its definately not profitable to cpu mine bitcoin, so what makes you think its profitable to mine bitcoin with an ARM processor, arguably one of the cheapest and weakest processors out there....
kenanga.indah

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

It's impossible. Mining is not simple as apps do
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: