Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best icos in july august and september 2018  (Read 1671 times)
Pavel1391

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:42:25 PM

Dealjoy is a decentralized cashback service(https://dealjoy.io/). The Dealjoy platform will become the first of its kind cashback platform that will work on the blockchain using smart contracts, which will allow cashback customers to receive instantly and in a crypto currency. The Dealjoy platform itself will help to find the buyer the most profitable offers that will be searched using a specially developed algorithm. Dealjoy creates a single solution for the tasks of the cashback industry. The application will be available on the Android and iOS platforms. . Consumers can choose from a long list of sellers and find the best offers. Purchases on the platform will be simple, and earnings will be much easier. A digital wallet on the platform can be used to obtain tokens obtained when shopping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

Let's study about ApoloX. I think this is a good ICO project with a lot of investment and is recommended by the AmaZix team. I am also investing in this project and it certainly will not disappoint you when investing in it.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

Let's study about ApoloX. I think this is a good ICO project with a lot of investment and is recommended by the AmaZix team. I am also investing in this project and it certainly will not disappoint you when investing in it.
I appreciate the apollox project and it certainly will never disappoint investors. In addition, marketing is done by amazix team very professional so the success of this ICO is guaranteed.
Pavel1391

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

At the moment, there is a need for tokenization of securities, financial assets, derivatives and many other monetary instruments.
MOBU - a blockchain platform for creating tokensized shares, is going to solve this problem.
MOBU(https://mobu.io/) will allow you to organize the compliance of ICO security tokens with both the MOBU ERC20 platform and their unique MOB20 standard.
Such a universal solution will provide protection for investors and issuers launching ICO, while creating a favorable competitive environment for MOBU in the ICO services market, which include ensuring compliance with all SEC requirements and regulatory standards such as KYC and AML, a unique new type depositing, banking partnerships and much more. As a result, various blockchain startups will be able to offer their own ICO-proprietary security tokens launched using a decentralized MOBU platform and having support for securities or property.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:25:40 PM

The best coin to me will be ICOs that will emerge with tangible projects in 2018.
Now that the mostly weak hands have left or people are more cautious, the market will stabilise towards coins that have more promising techs and solid teams.
Following some trends that I have personally observed, the thing that will change is more and more non-ethereum based ICOs will come out.
For example, check out the MeVu betting project.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:04:21 PM

I appreciate the apollox project and it certainly will never disappoint investors. In addition, marketing is done by amazix team very professional so the success of this ICO is guaranteed.
I also watch this project and after that as Broken Bow tie company. Apparently this is a fairly promising team and a promising idea. But we will see how the project will survive the current state of the crypto-currency market.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:59:02 PM

I also watch this project and after that as Broken Bow tie company. Apparently this is a fairly promising team and a promising idea. But we will see how the project will survive the current state of the crypto-currency market.
today the company's ico market has fallen very low due to a large number of scammers. Of course, because of this, even the most promising projects suffer, because investors started investing in ico companies, and buying coins after listing.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

For now I did not have best ICO because most of them are worthless to invest. But I believe everymonth rhey have atleast 2 to3 ICO are good to invest and you need to take a lot of research to see that ICO. But it's not guaranteed that your money will grow because possible to lose also even good ICO if they scam.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

For now I did not have best ICO because most of them are worthless to invest. But I believe everymonth rhey have atleast 2 to3 ICO are good to invest and you need to take a lot of research to see that ICO. But it's not guaranteed that your money will grow because possible to lose also even good ICO if they scam.
probably soon We'll have to make another rating, for the best fraudulent project, Where scammers are best earned. Ha-ha-ha  Grin Grin Grin
napman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:32:47 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Sylvial

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:40:01 AM

In my opinion, I would rather you did your own research as everyone who will post any coin this thread is just shilling it. Investments in ICOs is a bit shaky for me for now, due to the current situation of the market. So if you still want to invest in any ICO, research them properly and trust your guts as your take the financial decision.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:05:32 AM

Check out my signature

WPP energy, this An Innovative Decentralised Renewable Energy Trading Platform, and so much more, from a visionary private company with over $5B in government energy contracts.

check their website

https://wppenergy.io//

Is already escrowed by Lauda escrow team, also their bounty is still running with a huge amount of participants...
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:20:31 PM

TIM is a two layered blockchain -First layer is root blockchain which only stores Merkle hash of second layer. First layer is very light weight (approx. 4 MB data size). Second layer (Multigraph) is the one which stores all the transaction data in form of blocks. First layer only references the blocks of second layer. Second layer blocks are partitioned using vertical shard. Each node (mobile device / computer running TIM core engine) in TIM network contains entire root blockchain (first layer) and only a part of the second layer blocks. Assuming there are 10,000 nodes in a network, TIM first creates cluster of nodes based on geolocation using partition technology. So, the nodes which belongs to ASIA will be part of ASIA cluster and nodes which belongs to North America will belong to North America cluster. TIM call this clusters as triangles / graphs. The transaction which is originating in North America will participate in triangle of North America. All blocks mined in North America will be stored in each of the nodes which belong to North America region only. However, all the nodes of North America will have complete root blockchain present but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in North America. Similarly, each Node of Asia Cluster (triangle) will contain entire root blockchain of TIM but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in ASIA. This is called as vertical partition of blocks.
In today’s world, most of the blockchain coin prices are driven by scarcity model and hype which is not based on real world use case. None of the blockchain is capable enough to meet the demand of enterprise and governments. They need high transaction rate and security against future thread like quantum attack. Most of the banks are still keeping themselves away from existing blockchains because of high transaction fees, partial decentralism and future quantum attacks. This is where TIM will play an important role in solving real use case of the world. From first day to today, TIM always targets to support high transaction rate (up to 100 million TPS), is quantum secure yet low fee and fully decentralized.
The history of TIM Blockchain was started with product requirement analysis at August 2016. The team determined user expectations for the product, it means that defined the product scope. The team defined an initial set of requirements. In further steps of development, the team created detailed issues for daily task sand linked each task with one or more requirements to keep traceability of development activities with requirements.
Blockchain technology is based on cryptographic algorithms designed to prevent data distortion. Each block includes a hash to the previous block, so it’s impossible to substitute an intermediate block in the ledger.  At February 2017, TIM IOT division has developed the IOT device (ASIC chip) which can directly talk to TIM blockchain. This is developed using PUF technology (Physical Unclonable Function) to prevent spoofing attack, so that no one can create a copy of it and do spoofing attack on Private TIM blockchain Network of our clients. These IOT devices will be used for many purpose like FX transactions on chip, tracking logistics and consignments and many more.
At the end of the 2017, the project concept and prototypes of TIM Blockchain has been developed and team developed the multigraph simulated network system. TIM uses vertical partitioning of blockchain using geolocation of nodes and is dynamic based on demand. (Load of transaction in a given region). This term is called as dynamic sharding and vertical sharding. The network starts with two default graphs across the globe with partition across the equator line. With increase of transactions, the graphs are forked to create more parallel partitions which could increase the overall throughput of the system.
After the whitepaper completion, TIM Blockchain team published a new and pathbreaking model for how cryptography based digital assets, namely cryptocurrencies or tokens in March 2018. It was based on simple premise of utility value, which means that any asset should be as valuable as its usefulness. Additionally, the pre-ICO of TIM Blockchain had been conducted in March 2018 and collected 3000 ETH from more than 200 investors. The ultimate goal is always reaching higher at TIM Blockchain, so the hard cap is determined where TIM Blockchain needs to reach.
TIM team continued with developing the multigraph test network and integrations the POA network on the public Node multigraph in the April 2018. The blockchain security is achieved by the multigraph generated by sharding of TIM network. The key generation works for network size of above 400, therefore has a future readiness feature. The generation mechanism is collaborative, where each of the graph miner computes the isogeny contribution by keeping oneself at the root. The root nature can be easily verified when the block is signed. This also mandates that the block to be created by one of graph miners. To reach this stage, the size of the multigraph is key criteria.
TIM Blockchain has released limited beta for sharding testnet. TIM uses vertical partitioning of blockchain using geolocation of nodes and is dynamic based on demand. This term is called as dynamic sharding and vertical sharding. TIM Blockchain built over Ethereum code base using vertical sharding, on-demand partition, load distribution based on statistical model, DAG based network topology for nodes communication, scoring mechanism using gossip trust protocol, cuckoo filter instead of bloom filter and many more.
Besides the marketing power of TIM Blockchain, project team has established alliances and strategic partnerships across industries in order to enable knowledge creations as well as gaining diverse perspectives from every side of the spectrum. TIM Blockchain aims to cultivate a coordinated global positive community and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency among its members. TIM Blockchain Team are working to expand further, reaching out to larger audiences and achieving the next goal (hard cap), amongst having numerous existing partnerships.
And finally, TIM Blockchain is pleased to announce that the crowd sale has begun at the 15h September 2018 and the fastest contributors got their TIM tokens secured. TIM tokens have been sold to the general public with appropriate KYC and AML compliance. The crowd sale has been conducted on the LAToken platform -https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Oaog0c currently a Top 50 Cryptocurrency Exchange. TIM Blockchain has announced that to help investors in current market conditions, Ethereum price are pegged to US$400. This gives them more TIM tokens than their ether would otherwise buy.
The TIM foundation aims to strengthen communities across the globe using technological advancement and innovation. We are committed to create one of the most viable public, scalable, secure, permission-less blockchain of choice for enterprises, governments and partners.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

In my opinion, I would rather you did your own research as everyone who will post any coin this thread is just shilling it. Investments in ICOs is a bit shaky for me for now, due to the current situation of the market. So if you still want to invest in any ICO, research them properly and trust your guts as your take the financial decision.

A project and management that I admired most because of transparency and taking accountability of any delays. Now it’s a better time to look for it and invest at your own risk.
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

Most cryptocurrencies need a significant user base and market capitalization. Many are scrap. They have long been abandoned and are not listed on market price indices With the launch of hundreds of new cryptocurrencies daily, some are intended for a Bitcoin-style explosion, yet the vast majority will flop, crash, and burn. So, is there a formula for the success of an ICO? TIM Blockchain has been followed a number of ways to measure “success”.
TIM is a two layered blockchain- First layer is root blockchain which only stores Merkle hash of second layer. First layer is very light weight (approx. 4 MB data size). Second layer (Multigraph) is the one which stores all the transaction data in form of blocks. First layer only references the blocks of second layer. Second layer blocks are partitioned using vertical shard. Each node (mobile device / computer running TIM core engine) in TIM network contains entire root blockchain (first layer) and only a part of the second layer blocks. Assuming there are 10,000 nodes in a network, TIM first creates cluster of nodes based on geolocation using partition technology. So, the nodes which belongs to ASIA will be part of ASIA cluster and nodes which belongs to North America will belong to North America cluster. TIM call this clusters as triangles / graphs. The transaction which is originating in North America will participate in triangle of North America. All blocks mined in North America will be stored in each of the nodes which belong to North America region only. However, all the nodes of North America will have complete root blockchain present but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in North America. Similarly, each Node of Asia Cluster (triangle) will contain entire root blockchain of TIM but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in ASIA. This is called as vertical partition of blocks.
In today’s world, most of the blockchain coin prices are driven by scarcity model and hype which is not based on real world use case. None of the blockchain is capable enough to meet the demand of enterprise and governments. They need high transaction rate and security against future thread like quantum attack. Most of the banks are still keeping themselves away from existing blockchains because of high transaction fees, partial decentralism and future quantum attacks. This is where TIM will play an important role in solving real use case of the world. From first day to today, TIM always targets to support high transaction rate (up to 100 million TPS), is quantum secure yet low fee and fully decentralized.
The history of TIM Blockchain was started with product requirement analysis at August 2016. The team determined user expectations for the product, it means that defined the product scope. The team defined an initial set of requirements. In further steps of development, the team created detailed issues for daily task sand linked each task with one or more requirements to keep traceability of development activities with requirements.
Blockchain technology is based on cryptographic algorithms designed to prevent data distortion. Each block includes a hash to the previous block, so it’s impossible to substitute an intermediate block in the ledger.  At February 2017, TIM IOT division has developed the IOT device (ASIC chip) which can directly talk to TIM blockchain. This is developed using PUF technology (Physical Unclonable Function) to prevent spoofing attack, so that no one can create a copy of it and do spoofing attack on Private TIM blockchain Network of our clients. These IOT devices will be used for many purpose like FX transactions on chip, tracking logistics and consignments and many more.
At the end of the 2017, the project concept and prototypes of TIM Blockchain has been developed and team developed the multigraph simulated network system. TIM uses vertical partitioning of blockchain using geolocation of nodes and is dynamic based on demand. (Load of transaction in a given region). This term is called as dynamic sharding and vertical sharding. The network starts with two default graphs across the globe with partition across the equator line. With increase of transactions, the graphs are forked to create more parallel partitions which could increase the overall throughput of the system.
After the whitepaper completion, TIM Blockchain team published a new and pathbreaking model for how cryptography based digital assets, namely cryptocurrencies or tokens in March 2018. It was based on simple premise of utility value, which means that any asset should be as valuable as its usefulness. Additionally, the pre-ICO of TIM Blockchain had been conducted in March 2018 and collected 3000 ETH from more than 200 investors. The ultimate goal is always reaching higher at TIM Blockchain, so the hard cap is determined where TIM Blockchain needs to reach.
TIM team continued with developing the multigraph test network and integrations the POA network on the public Node multigraph in the April 2018. The blockchain security is achieved by the multigraph generated by sharding of TIM network. The key generation works for network size of above 400, therefore has a future readiness feature. The generation mechanism is collaborative, where each of the graph miner computes the isogeny contribution by keeping oneself at the root. The root nature can be easily verified when the block is signed. This also mandates that the block to be created by one of graph miners. To reach this stage, the size of the multigraph is key criteria.
TIM Blockchain has released limited beta for sharding testnet. TIM uses vertical partitioning of blockchain using geolocation of nodes and is dynamic based on demand. This term is called as dynamic sharding and vertical sharding. TIM Blockchain built over Ethereum code base using vertical sharding, on-demand partition, load distribution based on statistical model, DAG based network topology for nodes communication, scoring mechanism using gossip trust protocol, cuckoo filter instead of bloom filter and many more.
Besides the marketing power of TIM Blockchain, project team has established alliances and strategic partnerships across industries in order to enable knowledge creations as well as gaining diverse perspectives from every side of the spectrum. TIM Blockchain aims to cultivate a coordinated global positive community and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency among its members. TIM Blockchain Team are working to expand further, reaching out to larger audiences and achieving the next goal (hard cap), amongst having numerous existing partnerships.
And finally, TIM Blockchain is pleased to announce that the crowd sale has begun at the 15h September 2018 and the fastest contributors got their TIM tokens secured. TIM tokens have been sold to the general public with appropriate KYC and AML compliance. The crowd sale has been conducted on the LAToken platform -https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Oaog0c currently a Top 50 Cryptocurrency Exchange. TIM Blockchain has announced that to help investors in current market conditions, Ethereum price are pegged to US$400. This gives them more TIM tokens than their ether would otherwise buy.
The TIM foundation aims to strengthen communities across the globe using technological advancement and innovation. We are committed to create one of the most viable public, scalable, secure, permission-less blockchain of choice for enterprises, governments and partners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: