Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28249 times)
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

Can you confirm there is no KYC for bounty participants?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

I have a question about this platform! How exactly can I find my parking place after I book it through the application?
Well, probably after confirmation of the reservation you will get certain coordinates where exactly this place is located. Is it possible to become some big gap?
You probably just never faced the problem of finding a place in a big city, right?
often it becomes a big problem, what to say about the parking space.
If this service is somehow integrated with the navigators and immediately puts a marker so that the driver can get to his parking lot, then it will be great.
I think that the developers of this service have taken care of their users and they will not have any problems in order to find a reserved parking space.
In any case, even with the address and the coordinates, nothing will be difficult for you to enter these data into the GPS navigator and calmly get to this place Wink
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

The project looks very promising, I like it!
What about the localization? Will the Whitepaper be available in other languages?
I thought it was already available, did not I?
On the site you can select the language of localization, try to use this function  Wink
I have already visited the website and tried, changing their language for some reason does not work. It is very strange
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

I have a question about this platform! How exactly can I find my parking place after I book it through the application?
Well, probably after confirmation of the reservation you will get certain coordinates where exactly this place is located. Is it possible to become some big gap?
You probably just never faced the problem of finding a place in a big city, right?
If this service is somehow integrated with the navigators and immediately puts a marker so that the driver can get to his parking lot, then it will be great.
In fact, I hope that this platform will be of interest to large companies and will provide and create large parking areas for a large number of cars. With a search in this case, there will be no problems. And it's much more profitable than renting a couple of parking spaces privately.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

I think that the developers of this service have taken care of their users and they will not have any problems in order to find a reserved parking space.
In any case, even with the address and the coordinates, nothing will be difficult for you to enter these data into the GPS navigator and calmly get to this place Wink
I just hope that developers will pay attention to integrating mapping services into their applications for the convenience of consumers. I think this will be a great solution!
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

The project looks very promising, I like it!
What about the localization? Will the Whitepaper be available in other languages?
I thought it was already available, did not I?
On the site you can select the language of localization, try to use this function  Wink
I have already visited the website and tried, changing their language for some reason does not work. It is very strange
I think these are temporary problems and soon it will be available, do not worry Wink
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

And what about the electric cars?
It would be great if the parking spaces were specialized as well for electric cars with special filling stations.
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:14:56 PM

In fact, I hope that this platform will be of interest to large companies and will provide and create large parking areas for a large number of cars. With a search in this case, there will be no problems. And it's much more profitable than renting a couple of parking spaces privately.
You can implement it yourself, the platform has no limitations to implement this idea. Scalability and flexibility of this platform is of great interest
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

I understand that renting a parking space will be calculated on time?
And what will happen if the driver does not leave this parking space at the appointed time?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 05:36:27 PM by Groc

And what will happen if the driver does not leave this parking space at the appointed time?
I think in this case, the auto-owners will simply automatically be charged with the tokens for it
lider1971

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

It would be great if the parking spaces were specialized as well for electric cars with special filling stations.
By the way, a very good question, I would also like to know the answer to it.
I believe that the future of electric cars and it would be very cool to take care of parking spaces with the possibility of refueling such cars in large cities.
23coins

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

I think in this case, the auto-owners will simply automatically be charged with the tokens for it
That is, it turns out this platform will work automatically?
I wonder what will happen if the driver does not have enough money on the account? what will happen in this case and what the sanctions will be.  Huh
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

I believe that the future of electric cars and it would be very cool to take care of parking spaces with the possibility of refueling such cars in large cities.
And what does this have to do with this project?
It already depends on who will provide parking spaces for cars, this project offers slightly different services.
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:52:13 PM

I wonder what will happen if the driver does not have enough money on the account? what will happen in this case and what the sanctions will be.  Huh
Perhaps in this case some sanctions will be applied or such users will be blocked.
I think that the developers of the platform have foreseen such subtleties and everything will be taken into account!  Wink
Thadoneere

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

good project, I think we will need time to make a decision
lider1971

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

And what does this have to do with this project?
It already depends on who will provide parking spaces for cars, this project offers slightly different services.
I just mean that it would be nice to see such an implementation.
I think this would be a great project.  Grin
23coins

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:58:04 PM

Perhaps in this case some sanctions will be applied or such users will be blocked.
I think that the developers of the platform have foreseen such subtleties and everything will be taken into account!  Wink
It is very interesting how such details of this platform are realized.
Where can I get acquainted with this?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

The idea of the project is very interesting, I would very much like to see this platform in the work. Do you have an approximate release date for the project?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

The project's tokens will be used in the payment of parking spaces correctly?
That is, they will not be put on the stock exchange for bidding?
Verneyaka

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:04:30 PM

hello how long it will take to launch the platform in Russia
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: