Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28253 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:21:13 PM

This project proposes to introduce new innovations into the parking systems. It is quite in demand can be today
Of course, since now everyone in the families has a lot of cars, and the number of parking spaces does not grow
And to whom will the ideas of this project spread?
The ecosystem will be of interest for individual, professional or municipal parking
owners who are engaged in the provision of parking spaces, as well as drivers.

It turns out that everyone in the city will be influenced by this project
Well, if it can be called influence, then apparently yes)
Well, it's actually very good that the project does not focus on specific areas
So it is more profitable for him. The more investors, the faster the project will grow and develop

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

So at what stage is this project now?
At this stage there is a closed pre-sale of the tokens
Closed pre-sale? That is, I can not take part in this or can I still do it?
Usually this is suitable for large investors or people whom developers know personally. I do not think that anyone can take part in this, especially if he is not a major investor.
Do not worry, the sale of tokens for everyone will soon open and there will be an opportunity to purchase them
In any case, I do not see the point in such closed pre-sales.
Why is this necessary? Large investors can not just invest during the pre-sale?
For large investors usually offer special conditions or a greater discount than in the pre-sale period for all. So it is in the interests of the company
Ok, I basically understood. All clear.
thanks for answers Smiley
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

So at what stage is this project now?
At this stage there is a closed pre-sale of the tokens
Closed pre-sale? That is, I can not take part in this or can I still do it?
Usually this is suitable for large investors or people whom developers know personally. I do not think that anyone can take part in this, especially if he is not a major investor.
Do not worry, the sale of tokens for everyone will soon open and there will be an opportunity to purchase them
In any case, I do not see the point in such closed pre-sales.
Why is this necessary? Large investors can not just invest during the pre-sale?
For large investors usually offer special conditions or a greater discount than in the pre-sale period for all. So it is in the interests of the company
If we are talking about large investors, what exactly are the amounts involved?
In different projects, this can be different amounts.
Probably from $ 50,000 it seems to me
Yes, this is a fairly large amount, I agree
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

Do you think that this platform will really be an impetus for the organization of parking lots in the centers of large cities?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:26:55 PM

This project proposes to introduce new innovations into the parking systems. It is quite in demand can be today
Of course, since now everyone in the families has a lot of cars, and the number of parking spaces does not grow
The ecosystem will be of interest for individual, professional or municipal parking

So it is more profitable for him. The more investors, the faster the project will grow and develop
And what will the subsystem of PARKEGORY do?
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:27:38 PM

Do you think that this platform will really be an impetus for the organization of parking lots in the centers of large cities?
I do not think so, really.
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:28:17 PM

Really? Why?
This is really an interesting and revolutionary solution for drivers.
vit0z

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

Really? Why?
because in big cities parking problems are not due to the fact that drivers can not book a place in advance. But because there is simply no place for cars.
Cities are not designed for such traffic of cars and cars are physically nowhere to put.
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

Really? Why?
because in big cities parking problems are not due to the fact that drivers can not book a place in advance. But because there is simply no place for cars.
Cities are not designed for such traffic of cars and cars are physically nowhere to put.
So what? In this regard, you're right, I agree, but who prevents to build new car parks in cities?
I think that this platform can stimulate the development of such a business
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

Really? Why?
So what? In this regard, you're right, I agree, but who prevents to build new car parks in cities?
I agree. This can be a good impetus for development
vit0z

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

Really? Why?
I do not know whether building new buildings for these purposes, or re-equipping the premises will take a lot of money.
I do not think that it can pay off.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

And what will the subsystem of PARKEGORY do?
PARKGURU will be
remain focused on providing street and off-road parking,
municipalities and professional parking operators
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

I think yes, it will be very useful tools for drivers, especially for tourists who come to a new city and simply can not find parking spaces for their cars.
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

Really? Why?
I do not know whether building new buildings for these purposes, or re-equipping the premises will take a lot of money.
Well, I would not really talk like this.
To begin with, you need to calculate all the costs and possible profits.
You can not just say that without any certainty
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

Really? Why?
Maybe this platform will not solve the problems completely, but nevertheless it will in many ways help drivers with this.
This is already excellent, I believe!
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

I think yes, it will be very useful tools for drivers, especially for tourists who come to a new city and simply can not find parking spaces for their cars.
I completely agree.
For tourists parking can be a huge problem.
It's very cool when you can book a place in advance and come to him on the GPS navigator
vit0z

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

Really? Why?
Well, I would not really talk like this.
To begin with, you need to calculate all the costs and possible profits.
You can not just say that without any certainty
Maybe so.
But I just expressed my point of view on this issue and do not force anyone to believe it.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:45:02 PM

I completely agree.
For tourists parking can be a huge problem.
It's very cool when you can book a place in advance and come to him on the GPS navigator
I hope this platform will really be fully implemented and will start its work.
In the future, it would be possible to cooperate with companies and make parking spaces with fuel stations for electric vehicles!
Kryptogeek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

If this works, the coin seems to have strong potential...
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

quite bright and attractive design in my opinion, he is the main reason for attracting investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: