Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28241 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

Is it possible to see how the system will work? demo version can be there is some? Or an illustration of a future program?

There is no demo version. I would like to see how it will look like. But I think the information will appear after the closure of the ICO.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
end_tomorow

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

Is it possible to see how the system will work? demo version can be there is some? Or an illustration of a future program?

There is no demo version. I would like to see how it will look like. But I think the information will appear after the closure of the ICO.

And if the program is released, and you will not be registered in it, you can see how it will work? Or will the developers open it only to the participant and users of the platform?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

And if the program is released, and you will not be registered in it, you can see how it will work? Or will the developers open it only to the participant and users of the platform?

I think that will not be available. The database will be unique. With unique customers, owners. If the data is easily accessible, than anyone can use them without the system.
cryptopeddler

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

I agree, we need just a quick schema giving us a hint on how it will work.
end_tomorow

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

I think that will not be available. The database will be unique. With unique customers, owners. If the data is easily accessible, than anyone can use them without the system.

Faster. I would like to see what happens. I think that this project will bring a good profit to the developers! Because now every family has a car. Even there are families where every member of the family has a personal car.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

Tell me, please, are there any risks of investing in this project? If so, what are the most basic? Huh
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

Tell me, please, are there any risks of investing in this project? If so, what are the most basic? Huh

In my opinion, the most important risk is that tokens essentially don't have any ownership rights to the organization's assets, including the Parkgene project. Therefore, the price of tokens can fluctuate greatly. And of course you can not exclude the risk that the owner can lose the amount of investment.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

In my opinion, the most important risk is that tokens essentially don't have any ownership rights to the organization's assets, including the Parkgene project. Therefore, the price of tokens can fluctuate greatly. And of course you can not exclude the risk that the owner can lose the amount of investment.

I think the risks are related to the tokens, but slightly in the opposite direction, as described by the previous commentator. The risk is that tokens can lose value.  Sad
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

I think the risks are related to the tokens, but slightly in the opposite direction, as described by the previous commentator. The risk is that tokens can lose value.  Sad

I agree with the commentators that the risks are really related to the tokens. And not only in this project. It's just a common global risk for everyone and everything)) Even take into account the fact that tokens are not refundable. Roll Eyes
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

I agree with the commentators that the risks are really related to the tokens. And not only in this project. It's just a common global risk for everyone and everything)) Even take into account the fact that tokens are not refundable. Roll Eyes

But this does not mean that such projects, including PARKGENE, can not be trusted and invested in it? Sad
contactmike1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:24:42 PM

But this does not mean that such projects, including PARKGENE, can not be trusted and invested in it? Sad

Of course not. Information about the risks are needed in order to be always aware of all the details. This doesn't mean that the road to profit through projects linked to tokens is now closed.
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:27:57 PM

Of course not. Information about the risks are needed in order to be always aware of all the details. This doesn't mean that the road to profit through projects linked to tokens is now closed.

I agree. Each project must point and consider risks, whatever it is connected with. Even tripping the Internet around the world is already a risk))) But it turns out that we are risking every day without projects. No need to treat this as a prohibition.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

I agree. Each project must point and consider risks, whatever it is connected with. Even tripping the Internet around the world is already a risk))) But it turns out that we are risking every day without projects. No need to treat this as a prohibition.

I can only agree with the comments of the commentators, because I think also. Without risks somehow not interesting))) kidding Cheesy. The main thing is to make sure that you invest to achieve your goals. And the theme of the project is very relevant and demand.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

Please tell us about the timing of ICO in more detail?
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

As far as I understand, ICO will operate for another year. That is, until December 2018.
contactmike1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

As far as I understand, ICO will operate for another year. That is, until December 2018.

No no, wait. You are confused. It is indicated that the end of the action is January 2018. That is, according to these data, ICO was completed 5 days ago. Is it true?
Sakiri4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

No no, wait. You are confused. It is indicated that the end of the action is January 2018. That is, according to these data, ICO was completed 5 days ago. Is it true?

Oh)) Wait))) But it's also said that the end of ICO will be when 20 million tokens are sold. Is this number of tokens sold? Probably no. I would be glad if someone has this information and will share with us. Wink
contactmike1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:58:02 PM

Oh)) Wait))) But it's also said that the end of ICO will be when 20 million tokens are sold. Is this number of tokens sold? Probably no. I would be glad if someone has this information and will share with us. Wink

Guys, you're now talking about PRE ICO. And the ICO period going on. Read the ICO section of the project information;) Everything will become transparent.
LitecoinDarkFilm

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

Now let's look at the details with a 35% bonus. I would like to understand under what conditions and circumstances it can be used? Smiley Smiley Smiley
contactmike1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:07:27 PM

Now let's look at the details with a 35% bonus. I would like to understand under what conditions and circumstances it can be used? Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your question about ICO Early Bird? It is necessary to collect all available bonuses within 7 days (as far as I know), and there is an opportunity to get a 35% bonus)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: