Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28241 times)
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

Hi! Tell me please about your bonuses program? Do you have it? What is it like? What does it include?
Our GENE Token Bounty program includes two major categories:
Referral Bounty program where you receive free bonus tokens equal to 5% of the total token buys made by your referred customers. The Hardcap of the Referral Bounty program is 20,750,00 GENE Tokens. Any unallocated tokens will be transferred to the PARKGENE Charity Fund after the end of the Token Sale. You can participate in the Referral Bounty Program by joinning in our Token Sale platform.
Campaign Bounty program where you receive Free GENE Tokens based on several actions you do, to spread the information about PARKGENE project acreoss different channels. To earn and receive GENE Tokens, at first you should create an account at the PARKGENE Token Sale site. It is important for you to have access to that PARKGENE Token Sale account, as we will send bounty rewards directly to this account.

What are the terms of token sales? I need the exact dates) In order not to be confused)

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

Hi! Tell me please about your bonuses program? Do you have it? What is it like? What does it include?
Referral Bounty program where you receive free bonus tokens equal to 5% of the total token buys made by your referred customers. The Hardcap of the Referral Bounty program is 20,750,00 GENE Tokens. Any unallocated tokens will be transferred to the PARKGENE Charity Fund after the end of the Token Sale. You can participate in the Referral Bounty Program by joinning in our Token Sale platform.
Campaign Bounty program where you receive Free GENE Tokens based on several actions you do, to spread the information about PARKGENE project acreoss different channels. To earn and receive GENE Tokens, at first you should create an account at the PARKGENE Token Sale site. It is important for you to have access to that PARKGENE Token Sale account, as we will send bounty rewards directly to this account.

What are the terms of token sales? I need the exact dates) In order not to be confused)
Start date: 15 Dec 2017, 10:00 AM (GMT)
End date: 15 Jan 2018, 10:00 AM (GMT) or until hardcap of 20,000,000 tokens sold
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

End date: 15 Jan 2018, 10:00 AM (GMT) or until hardcap of 20,000,000 tokens sold

I have no more questions)) Everything is clear))) Thank you

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:26:30 PM

I have no more questions)) Everything is clear))) Thank you
Not at all) I was happy to help you))) Good luck)
vladivostokom

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

Looks like I've found a project like this,  How do you introduce or promote this project so many will participate?gud luck to this
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:09:39 AM

Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?

It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 at 10:00 the ICO procedure begins. I advise you to get tokens today!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 at 10:00 the ICO procedure begins. I advise you to get tokens today!

Excellent news, but why such a rush?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

Because in the first week of selling tokens you can get a discount of up to 35%. In addition, such promising projects collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days, you just can not do it!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

Because in the first week of selling tokens you can get a discount of up to 35%. In addition, such promising projects collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days, you just can not do it!

I have a question how the tokens are distributed?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

The parking space owner receives 75% of smart contract in GENE tokens, , from the depository to their wallet, when drivers check out of the parking space.
The  remaining 25% is distributed as follows:
•   5% of the total amount is paid to the driver and parking space owner as they perform several actions that enhance the ecosystem (e.g. Ratings, Reviews).
•   20% of the total amount is paid to PARKGENE to cover operational, development, cloud services and advertising costs.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

The parking space owner receives 75% of smart contract in GENE tokens, , from the depository to their wallet, when drivers check out of the parking space.
•   5% of the total amount is paid to the driver and parking space owner as they perform several actions that enhance the ecosystem (e.g. Ratings, Reviews).
•   20% of the total amount is paid to PARKGENE to cover operational, development, cloud services and advertising costs.
When I can buy tokens? What I can use?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

At any time, the users of the platform can buy or sell GENE tokens for  FIAT currency (USD, EUR, JPY, CNY, etc.) or other cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc) by using several cryptocurrency exchange services that trade the GENE token.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

At any time, the users of the platform can buy or sell GENE tokens for  FIAT currency (USD, EUR, JPY, CNY, etc.) or other cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, etc) by using several cryptocurrency exchange services that trade the GENE token.

When the sales are going to start? And tell me also about percentage?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:35 AM

When the sales are going to start? And tell me also about percentage?

The Public ICO will commence on January 15, 2018, 10:00 am GMT, to distribute up to 35% of the token supply.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

for me it is the most convenient terms of project work, there is nothing superfluous.too long watch too, do not want,and by 19 February, very cool

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

for me it is the most convenient terms of project work, there is nothing superfluous.too long watch too, do not want,and by 19 February, very cool
in addition, they now have a bonus of 35%,which is in my opinion a very high figure for any project
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

in addition, they now have a bonus of 35%,which is in my opinion a very high figure for any project
I think that bonus will help me in the future,because it is rarely in any projects there are such bonuses to investors
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

I think that bonus will help me in the future,because it is rarely in any projects there are such bonuses to investors
I also have never seen such a cool bonus,I immediately drew attention to it

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

I also have never seen such a cool bonus,I immediately drew attention to it
I think that at the moment it is one of the best deals in the market for ICO investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: