Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28253 times)
Groc

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:48:08 PM

So how can I get this token?

First you need to go to the site, click on "get tokens now" and follow further instructions.

Yes, I know, I already tried.
I'm offered to register, is it necessary?

Of course this is mandatory, without this you will not get access to the tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:51:19 PM

First you need to go to the site, click on "get tokens now" and follow further instructions.

Yes, I understood, I just do not understand why you need to complicate it?
In other projects, I can just copy the address and release tokens via MEW
Groc

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

Well, most likely this is due to the fact that for investment you can use a different currency and not just one etherium. This causes some difficulties. Most likely that's why.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

Well, most likely this is due to the fact that for investment you can use a different currency and not just one etherium. This causes some difficulties. Most likely that's why.
Yes, I understand this, it just takes extra time.
It's good that I can do this using my Google account or facebook profile
Groc

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

Yes, I understand this, it just takes extra time.
It's good that I can do this using my Google account or facebook profile

Yes, I agree this is a very convenient solution!
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:55:22 PM

Investing in this will be a good investment, do you think?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

In my opinion, Parkgene is one of the most profitable projects now in terms of investments. Because it offers a really interesting product.
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

In my opinion, Parkgene is one of the most profitable projects now in terms of investments. Because it offers a really interesting product.
What is so unique and interesting about him that you consider this project successful? It's just that I want to understand whether it's worth investing in this as long as such favorable conditions.
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

What is so unique and interesting about him that you consider this project successful? It's just that I want to understand whether it's worth investing in this as long as such favorable conditions.
This platform reminds AirBNB, also the same idea only for cars. AirBNB was very popular and became a very profitable project. Therefore, I believe that this platform will also be successful!
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

This platform reminds AirBNB, also the same idea only for cars. AirBNB was very popular and became a very profitable project. Therefore, I believe that this platform will also be successful!
Maybe, the main thing is technology. This is the main guarantee of the success of the project. Probably you are right.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy
In what sense? What do you want to say?
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy

They successfully completed the pre-sale campaign for tokens. It says a lot!
Hence, large investors are interested in this product and in this technology. If large investors hold such an opinion, then perhaps I will also agree with them!   Wink
carnitastaco

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

To some extent this project can already be called successful!  Cheesy

They successfully completed the pre-sale campaign for tokens. It says a lot!
Hence, large investors are interested in this product and in this technology. If large investors hold such an opinion, then perhaps I will also agree with them!   Wink

It's right. The pre-sale period was very easy for them. they quickly collected the necessary amount!
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Groc

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:01 PM

Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?

Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
What problems do you speak of, can you name the main ones in your opinion?
Groc

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

Yes, in my opinion, Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient geolocation search and precise binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created
CravenEconomics

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:50 PM

Yes, in my opinion, Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient geolocation search and precise binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created

And what gives ParkGene the advantage over other projects, why should it be chosen by the user?
Groc

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

And what gives ParkGene the advantage over other projects, why should it be chosen by the user?

At least because of this:
Innovative service
Substantial returns in a $ 100 million market market
Advanced technology, continuous development and a working - commercial product
Concrete business plan
Strong development team and advisors
Strong marketing team and expensive with 18+ ICOs in the past
Zero Soft Cap. For any amount raised, Gene tokens issued after the completion of the ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: