Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅⭐️[ANN][ICO]⭐️[GENE]⭐️50 GENE Airdrop⭐️PARKGENE WALLET / DEBIT CARD⭐️✅  (Read 28249 times)
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:16:42 AM

Great project, tell me, please, but now the Bounty program still works?
If I understand correctly, then yes, but I can not say how long it will last!
Well, I'll try to find the question! And what is the Bounty program, what are the points?
The GENE Token Bounty program includes two main categories:
1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty campaign program, in which you receive free GENE markers based on several actions that you do to spread the information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
Can you tell more about each? I can not go to their site!
Oh sure!
Conditions for the first program:
Hardcap of the Referral Bounty - 20,750.00 tokens GENE. Any unallocated tokens will be transferred to the charity fund PARKGENE after the sale of Token. You can participate in the program of balancing referrals by joining the platform for selling tokens.
 To participate in the Referral Bounty program, you need to use a personalized referral link in your messages, e-mails or chat rooms to invite people to buy GENE tags.
And what is known about the second paragraph?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 the ICO procedure begun. I advise you to get tokens today!
Excellent news, but why such a rush?
Because in the first week of selling tokens you can get a discount of up to 35%. In addition, such promising projects collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days, you just can not do it!
Wow, 35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.
Firstly,% of the bonus depends on the size of your investment!
20 000 dollars and more than 25.0%
5 001 - 20 000 dollars 22.5%
1500 - 5000 dollars 20.0%
less than 1500 dollars 15.0%
Also, you can get an additional 10% if you enter a promotional code! To receive it, you need to attach it to a group of telegrams. Here is the link https://t.me/parkgene
Do you know anything about Bounty? Can I get free tokens?
Yes, the Bounty program is.
1. Bounty referral program, in which you receive bonus bonuses equal to 5% of the total number of tokens you have bought, made by your mentioned clients.
2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
What problems do you speak of, can you name the main ones in your opinion?
Yes, in my opinion, Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient geolocation search and precise binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created
And what gives ParkGene the advantage over other projects, why should it be chosen by the user?
At least because of this:
Innovative service
Substantial returns in a $ 100 million market market
Advanced technology, continuous development and a working - commercial product
Concrete business plan
Strong development team and advisors
Strong marketing team and expensive with 18+ ICOs in the past
Zero Soft Cap. For any amount raised, Gene tokens issued after the completion of the ICO
Are there any specific people for whom the ideas of this project will be disseminated?
The ecosystem will be of interest to individual, professional or municipal parking owners who provide parking spaces, as well as drivers.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

Well, I'll try to find the question! And what is the Bounty program, what are the points?
2. The Bounty campaign program, in which you receive free GENE markers based on several actions that you do to spread the information about the PARKGENE project in different channels
Oh sure!
Hardcap of the Referral Bounty - 20,750.00 tokens GENE. Any unallocated tokens will be transferred to the charity fund PARKGENE after the sale of Token. You can participate in the program of balancing referrals by joining the platform for selling tokens.
 To participate in the Referral Bounty program, you need to use a personalized referral link in your messages, e-mails or chat rooms to invite people to buy GENE tags.
Conditions for the second program:
To earn and receive GENE tokens, you must first create an account on the PARKGENE sales website. It is important for you to have access to this account for the sale of the PARKGENE tokens, since we will send a reward for the reward directly to this account.
 To participate in the Bounty campaign program, you need to spread the information about PARKGENE Token Sale in the krypton community as widely as possible, following the simple instructions in this article.
After completing assignments for the award, you will receive a reward, which is divided into the following categories:

twitter
    facebook
    Bitcointalk Signature Campaign
    Translation and moderation bitcontact
    Record blog entries
    Publication of articles in popular media.
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform! Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
It's good that you found this project today! On January 15 the ICO procedure begun. I advise you to get tokens today!
Because in the first week of selling tokens you can get a discount of up to 35%. In addition, such promising projects collect the necessary amount of investment in the early days, you just can not do it!
Wow, 35% is very much, how can I get them? Unfortunately I can not find the information.
Also, you can get an additional 10% if you enter a promotional code! To receive it, you need to attach it to a group of telegrams. Here is the link https://t.me/parkgene
2. The Bounty Campaign program, in which you receive free GENE tokens based on several actions that you do to distribute information about the PARKGENE project in different channels

Tell me, where can I learn more about each of them?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

Please tell me, I do not quite understand what is the purpose of this project, what innovations does it make? Is there a specific goal?
Of course there is, PARKGENE - this is quite a potential project with a clearly established mission:
disrupt the traditional Parking industry, sized at $ 100 Billion per day by utilizing PARKGENE's Peer-to-Peer Ethereum-based blockchain technology. I want to tell you that this project offers a lot of innovations that solve most of the problems of this market segment!
Yes, in my opinion, Lack of convenient and understandable interface, exchange and use of various crypto-conversions and assets, convenient geolocation search and precise binding. It is for this reason that PARKGENE was created
And what gives ParkGene the advantage over other projects, why should it be chosen by the user?
Innovative service
Concrete business plan
Zero Soft Cap. For any amount raised, Gene tokens issued after the completion of the ICO
Are there any specific people for whom the ideas of this project will be disseminated?
The ecosystem will be of interest to individual, professional or municipal parking owners who provide parking spaces, as well as drivers.
Can you find out why you support the project so much? Do you think he can show his best?
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

Oh sure!
To earn and receive GENE tokens, you must first create an account on the PARKGENE sales website. It is important for you to have access to this account for the sale of the PARKGENE tokens, since we will send a reward for the reward directly to this account.
 To participate in the Bounty campaign program, you need to spread the information about PARKGENE Token Sale in the krypton community as widely as possible, following the simple instructions in this article.
After completing assignments for the award, you will receive a reward, which is divided into the following categories:

twitter
    facebook
    Record blog entries

And how many tokens are allocated to Token Bounty?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:47:52 AM

Tell me, where can I learn more about each of them?
It's simple. You need to go to their official website to find out all the necessary information. https://parkgene.io/
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Innovative service
Concrete business plan
Can you find out why you support the project so much? Do you think he can show his best?
I'm sure of it! I support the guys from the very beginning of their journey and saw how much work was invested in this project! After all, for the most part, like in any other business, a lot depends on the team!
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

Oh sure!

twitter
    facebook
    Record blog entries

And how many tokens are allocated to Token Bounty?
A total of 1 million 000 GENE tokens will be issued. As a reward for the award, we will distribute 50,000,000 GENE tokens, equivalent to 5% of all GENE tokens.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

Hello everyone, are there any bonuses available for investors now or is it over?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

Hello everyone, are there any bonuses available for investors now or is it over?
At the moment, there is a 20%
You can have time to buy tokens Wink
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

Oh, this is excellent!
And how long will this bonus last? Can I wait a bit with the purchase?
zero9119

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

Oh, this is excellent!
I would advise you to hurry up with this. This action is coming to an end tomorrow, so I would not postpone the inestimation to this very promising project.
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:02:52 PM

Oh, this is excellent!
I would advise you to hurry up with this. This action is coming to an end tomorrow, so I would not postpone the inestimation to this very promising project.
And besides, their tokensale will soon end, apparently.
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

Oh, this is excellent!
Wow, then you need to hurry, you're right.
And no more bonuses after that?
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

Oh, this is excellent!
Why do you say that? I thought it would last until February 19, is not it?  Huh
zero9119

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

Oh, this is excellent!
As far as I know, after that there will be a 10% or 15% bonus I do not know for sure.
But what is the point of waiting for this, if now there is a proposal much more profitable Cheesy
BTCdude007

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

Oh, this is excellent!
As far as I know, after that there will be a 10% or 15% bonus I do not know for sure.
But what is the point of waiting for this, if now there is a proposal much more profitable Cheesy
Yes, I probably fully agree with this, you're right! Smiley
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

Oh, this is excellent!
Why do you say that? I thought it would last until February 19, is not it?  Huh
They have almost collected their hard cap
Accordingly, if they collect enough investment earlier, it will last until February 19.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: