Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[Signature Campaign] 🚀LEGOLAS Exchange 200 Members Required | [CFNP]  (Read 18027 times)
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

For those who didn't receive the payment yet, please be patience. I think the team is working on it. Don't be hasty guys Smiley

By the way Dev, we will start posting for the 4th week.

Regards.

404 Not Found

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:31:14 AM

Hi manager, thank you for providing an opportunity to work with out, i am leaving this campaign now and hope that i will get payment for the second week which i already completed but unfortunately missed the payment because of the confusion created in days counting.
jundel

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:27:28 AM

To wapinter,

Kindly remove me from signature campaign list. I got super busy last week that I doubt to comply the required number of post.

Hoping to join another campaign under your effective management next time.

Thank you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

hello sir, will the 3rd week payments be sent today and whether this campaign will continue, thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

Hello friends,I am sorry if my last post  created some confusion,I take responsibility for that and I will ask devs to send 2 week payments next week to all of those who completed 15 posts till Thursday but those guys must make some additional posts next week.I mean from this Thursday to next Sunday,make 15 posts.I am tagging all eligible participants on sheet and they will get double payment next week if they make 15 posts till this Sunday.Please pm me if I missed someone

Hello Sir,I had not received my second week payment.In a sheet it as mentioned as zero post.You told us last day to complete the post by Thursday. I had completed 15 post before Thursday.This is good campaign managing 200 peoples.Many are leaving campaign due to payment issue.Please make sure our second and third week payment.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

Hello friends,I am sorry if my last post  created some confusion,I take responsibility for that and I will ask devs to send 2 week payments next week to all of those who completed 15 posts till Thursday but those guys must make some additional posts next week.I mean from this Thursday to next Sunday,make 15 posts.I am tagging all eligible participants on sheet and they will get double payment next week if they make 15 posts till this Sunday.Please pm me if I missed someone

Hello Sir,I had not received my second week payment.In a sheet it as mentioned as zero post.You told us last day to complete the post by Thursday. I had completed 15 post before Thursday.This is good campaign managing 200 peoples.Many are leaving campaign due to payment issue.Please make sure our second and third week payment.

Hi Sir,
Me too completed 15 post before Thursday.
I hope I will receive my second and third week payment this week.

pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

Hello friends,I am sorry if my last post  created some confusion,I take responsibility for that and I will ask devs to send 2 week payments next week to all of those who completed 15 posts till Thursday but those guys must make some additional posts next week.I mean from this Thursday to next Sunday,make 15 posts.I am tagging all eligible participants on sheet and they will get double payment next week if they make 15 posts till this Sunday.Please pm me if I missed someone

Hi Sir,
Hello wapinter
I still not received  payment for my second week.And i already completed all posts and also pm you.so kindely update the spreadsheet and send me the payment as soon as possible.
Thank you.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:46:43 PM
Merited by Wapinter (1)

Hi Sir,
Hello wapinter
I still not received  payment for my second week.And i already completed all posts and also pm you.so kindely update the spreadsheet and send me the payment as soon as possible.
Thank you.

You guys weren't supposed to receive any payment, unless you made 15 qualifying posts by the end of Sunday 21st, not Thu 25th.
If you made 15 posts up to Thu 25th - your payment is due on Thu 1st Feb.

Additionally, if you completed another 15 posts from Fri 26th to Sun 28th - you'll get double payment.

If you dropped your signature without proper evidence of you wearing it at the period cut off date - I don't know. There's a chance you won't get paid at all.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
poGium

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:55:03 PM
Merited by walterw (1)

Hi Sir,
Hello wapinter
I still not received  payment for my second week.And i already completed all posts and also pm you.so kindely update the spreadsheet and send me the payment as soon as possible.
Thank you.

You guys weren't supposed to receive any payment, unless you made 15 qualifying posts by the end of Sunday 21st, not Thu 25th.

Additionally, if you completed another 15 posts from Fri 26th to Sun 28th - you'll get double payment.

If you dropped your signature without proper evidence of you wearing it at the period cut off date - I don't know. There's a chance you won't get paid at all.

Do you seriously think that they read through what you write? They do not even understand the simplest things and ask things that have already been discussed. It annoys me that some are too lazy to read the thread through.   Angry
Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:35:08 AM
Merited by Wapinter (1)

Do you seriously think that they read through what you write? They do not even understand the simplest things and ask things that have already been discussed. It annoys me that some are too lazy to read the thread through.   Angry

Lol who TF are you you are not even in this campaign? Wapinter replies to every PM I have sent and while mistakes are made he soon rectifies them in the spreadsheet. Payment is delayed but it will come.
sharted

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:16 AM

Hi Sir,
Hello Manager,
Since I had completed 15 post of second week before thursday as you said.But my name was not in orange in the sheet.Please check my post history  and update in Sheets.
I hope soon I will get two week payment.

Thank you in Advance.

sharted

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

Hi Sir,
Hello wapinter
Thank you.

Yes.
I believe our Manager.If he had a idea to scam us why should he reply to the posts.Since they managing 200+ people in one shot.We have to wait with patience to get our two weeks payments.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

I'm patiently waiting for my two weeks salary. 

Hoping to receive it as soon as possible. LOL Grin

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:10:26 AM

Hi Sir,
Hello wapinter
Thank you.

Yes.
I believe our Manager.If he had a idea to scam us why should he reply to the posts.Since they managing 200+ people in one shot.We have to wait with patience to get our two weeks payments.

Hi, everyone.

Don't worry about your pay because our manager has a record to all of us.
For now, let's just be patient because there might be problems currently.
Let's give our manager Wapinter and Legolas team an enough time to fix it out.

Have a great day! 😊
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:43:45 AM

I am awaiting my 2nd week payment which was due last week. But wil wait assuming the payment will be done this week.

Also I had left the signature campaign for the 3rd week so do not count me in for this 3rd week.

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

Why i do not have a payment for the third week on the spread sheet. please please give us an update, the counting said that i reached the 15 post count for this week.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:58:26 AM

Hi Sir,
Hello wapinter
Thank you.

Yes.
This campaign is not a scam. Its proven because some of the participants confirmed that they received their payment. Also Im one of them who received payments. Just wait for the Manager and the team to respond to your problems. Maybe they're just busy or something, dont be hasty.

Why i do not have a payment for the third week on the spread sheet. please please give us an update, the counting said that i reached the 15 post count for this week.
Hey buddy, you should make your post longer as long as you can. Although you reached  15 posts, some of your post will not be counted if you will keep posting short posts. Keep in mind that you should post constructive post with atleast 100 characters long to be counted or else your post will just be considered as spam posts.
Im just telling yah

404 Not Found
poGium

Activity: 56
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:10:50 AM
Merited by walterw (2), pawel7777 (1)

Lol who TF are you you are not even in this campaign? Wapinter replies to every PM I have sent and while mistakes are made he soon rectifies them in the spreadsheet. Payment is delayed but it will come.

Do you see? That's what I'm talking about. People here are not able to read a post properly. I was not talking about Wapinter, but about the participants in this campaign (The same applies to almost all participants of other campaigns.). Wapinter has written clearly when, what is paid and still people asking here questions that have long been answered.  Roll Eyes
sharted

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

Hi Sir,
Hello wapinter
Thank you.

Yes.
This campaign is not a scam. Its proven because some of the participants confirmed that they received their payment. Also Im one of them who received payments. Just wait for the Manager and the team to respond to your problems. Maybe they're just busy or something, dont be hasty.

Hi bro,
I had not even said the campaign is scam.Even I had received my first week payment.So please read the post clearly and then reply.
I had not even said anything wrong.Please read again,I had supported our Manager.

a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

Hi sir wapinter,

Is this campaign is done? Or not?

When  the next payment for 4th week?

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: