Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: signature campaigns with a high amount of minimum amount of post  (Read 270 times)
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

everybody who posted here has a paid sig. you can send me some of your income for providing you a topic to post and reach your goal.

btw: i like my signature without advertising  Kiss to avoid transaction fees you can send me some LTC Li383RGmiUNYgkdpLVRRNK8HY2SoD4C7Y9 or some ZEC t1RmrNtWvGxoHYd9vCTx7xnxJdSWD5jK3Au.

A good platform of a signature campaign sig campaign should be observed, at least you can join a fixed rate campaign with a high payment. Although there's a lot campaigns offering small payments with less amounts of posts. As a legit poster I don't care those amounts of minimum post as long as I am earning good, still I am satisfied to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

I'm currently not in any campaign, always find them full, but 30-40 seem to be the standard here. 7 posts a day should suffice, you'd probably make that much post anyway if you are engaged in discussions. Really no need to spam and stuff.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:01:38 PM

hi there

i was part of many signature campaigns. at the moment i don't participate in one because i did not get a place in one that was possible for me.

what do you think about campaigns in which you have to post 30 or 40 post per week. do you think this is really possible without just posting to reach the goal?

There are campaigns which do have 40 max post per week like Chipmixer or even 80 post on bitvest as far as I remember (correct me if I'm wrong). Theres no limit since companies do have the power on how many post should be done on a week. Participants would just follow on what they do set-out. The standard post count nowadays is usually on 30 post this is for bitcoin signature campaigns and for bounty sig camps usually on 10-15/week. They do differ on counts since they do have different payment terms.

everybody who posted here has a paid sig. you can send me some of your income for providing you a topic to post and reach your goal.

btw: i like my signature without advertising  Kiss to avoid transaction fees you can send me some LTC Li383RGmiUNYgkdpLVRRNK8HY2SoD4C7Y9 or some ZEC t1RmrNtWvGxoHYd9vCTx7xnxJdSWD5jK3Au.
I don't know why people would do such thing on giving out free money by just creating this thread  Shocked .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:12:28 AM

hi there

i was part of many signature campaigns. at the moment i don't participate in one because i did not get a place in one that was possible for me.

what do you think about campaigns in which you have to post 30 or 40 post per week. do you think this is really possible without just posting to reach the goal?

I guess they have the right to demand whatever they like of their participants. It's not like you are forced to post. You either do it or not and the whole blame for spamming, if that happens, falls on you. I wouldn't join such campaign because I know my limits. I can post 40 times a week if I have the time, it's not that hard, but joining a campaign that won't pay me and kick me out if I don't reach 40 every single week would be a waste of time for me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: