Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BITCOINBOURSE.EU/BICOINBURZA.COM] IPO SYSTEM SHARES  (Read 5142 times)
forensick (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:43:25 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2013, 11:09:47 AM by forensick

www.bitcoinbourse.eu            

BITCOIN BOUSE/ is new trading system developed by French Bitcoin SARL

Trading system works like a secure escrow service, where Bitcoin Bourse/ holds and freezes bitcoins until successful transaction is finished between seller and buyer. Each user gets temporary bitcoin address to fund his account with bitcoins. User can sell his coins to any user, who accepts his ASK rate, or to any user whom BID rate seller accepts.

Transaction could be done by following ways:

1.   When buyer accepts the ASK rate, he sends money from his bank account to the seller. When seller confirms the receipt of money, buyer receives bitcoins from our trading system to his account.  Or when seller accepts the BID rate of buyer, buyer sends his money to the bank account of the seller.

2.   Buyer and seller can do the transaction in person. This means that buyer or seller can search for a person from his area. If they find one and accept the rate, trading system will freeze bitcoins, buyer and seller meet in person and exchange money for bitcoins. After confirmation of transaction bitcoins are sent to the buyer account.

Trading system has not any trading fees for buying and selling of bitcoins. Trading system generates income from funding the account and from the payout of the funds. There is a fee of 1% of the bitcoins deposit into the escrow and 1% fee from the payout of bitcoins from escrow. Total there is 2% fee of deposit and payout of bitcoins into trading system.

SYSTEM SHARES IPO

BITCOINBOURSE/ offers investors exclusive right to participate from the system fees.
IPO of the system shares will start on 15.8.2013 at 20:00 CET /Central European time/. There are 100.000 system shares. 50.000 shares are held by Bitcoin SARL , 50.000 shares is available for investors.
IPO price of system share is 0.1BTC for the first 10.000 shares. Early birds can buy only 10.000 system shares for this price. When the first 10.000 shares are sold, the price of the remaining 40.000 shares is 0.15BTC. IPO will end when all the shares are sold, at the latest when the trading system officially starts on 1.10.2013. Unsold shares will be kept by issuer and could be sold later for the market price. 50.000 shares hold by Bitcoin SARL and World Assets s.r.o., will be not sold during the first year of the existence of BITCOINBOURSE/BITCOINBURZA.
System share has the right for a weekly dividend of 0.001% of the system fees. Every Sunday at midnight trading system counts all the fees obtained in the last week and pays a dividend of 0,001% for every system share.
System shares can be freely trade within BITCOINBOURSE/ trading system for bitcoins or €. Pass-through system shares issued on other exchanges are not possible without written consent of BITCOINBOURSE/.

SYSTEM SHARE BUYBACK
BITCOINBOURSE/ has right to buy back system shares. To eliminate any doubts and speculations, shares are bought on the open market for the market price. Forced buyback of shares can be done for average daily closing price of system shares during the last month before forced buyback.

PRELIMINARY ESTIMATES OF DIVIDENDS
Trading system of BITCOINBOURSE/ has ambitions to become a major player in the market of buying and selling of bitcoins. Although it is difficult to estimate future income and financial projections, we prepared variants of the distribution of dividends based on the estimated turnover:

Weekly turnover         2% fee           Dividend per share        Annual return (52 weeks)           Annual return (%)
           10 BTC              0.2 BTC             0.000002 BTC                     0.000104 BTC                          0.104%
         100 BTC                 2 BTC               0.00002 BTC                      0.00104 BTC                            1.04%
       1000 BTC                20 BTC                0.0002 BTC                        0.0104 BTC                            10.4%
     10000 BTC               200 BTC                 0.002 BTC                          0.104 BTC                             104%
   100000 BTC              2000 BTC                   0.02 BTC                            1.04 BTC                           1040%                

PROMOTION

Trading system will have very strong and intense promotion and advertising. BITCOINBOURSE/ will be promoted by following channels:
-   BitcoinAffiliate Network  «TheBitcoinAffiliate.com », over 1.500.000 banner views in July 2013 and over 500 active Bitcoin related affiliates.
-   New´s website TheBitcoinNews   «TheBitcoinNews.co.uk », over 700.000 visits in July 2013
-   PPC and PPV advertising on google, facebook, bing, twitter etc.
-   Related websites, printed magazines and forums for bitcoins and crypto currencies
-   An event presentation throughout Europe focused on alternative investment, bitcoin and economy

TECHNICAL DETAILS
Trading system is programmed in PHP and will be hosted by Incloudibly – professional DDoS protected web hosting solutions from Switzerland. We will later launch application for smartphones.
There will be multiple languages on the website to help everybody to select preferred language version. We prepare from the start following language versions: English, German, French, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian and Polish. Later we will add Spanish and Italian version and other languages will follow.

VISION
We would like to present competitive, secure and highly professional solution for buying and selling of bitcoins, especially in Europe. There is a plenty of potential for future growth and we would like to be helpful with the general adoption of virtual currencies. Although it is premature to estimate income for the several months after the launch of the system, we would like to get weekly turnover over 1.000 BTC till the end of 2013 and 10.000 BTC per week till the summer 2014. During the second year of existence we would like to get on 100.000 BTC and more in the next years.

MANAGEMENT
Markus Weiler has more than 15 year of experiences in various internet businesses. Currently living on French Côte d'Azur, Markus was involved many years in credit card and payment processing. He is skilled and experienced in website development (PHP, AJAX, MYSQL, LINUX) and search engine optimization (SEO). He has several years of experience in trademark and copyright issues and is active bitcoin investor, trader and consultant. He is leading a growing company offering bitcoin payment cards – www.thebitcoincard.co.uk.

info@bitcoinbourse.eu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forensick (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:46:10 AM

http://thebitcoincompany.co.uk/index.php/en/component/users/?view=login
here is the link for registration for the IPO shares... formular is frozen till 15.8.2013 - 20:00 of Central European time /format for non-Europeans - 8.15.2013, 8PM/
rini17

Activity: 340

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 08:55:24 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2013, 09:26:58 PM by rini17

Very interesting. But biggest problem of bitcoin exchanges has been security, and the statement "it's programmed in PHP" does not instill confidence in this area. Was the system built or at least reviewed by known expert, with quality penetration tests? For example, in Slovakia http://digmia.com/ offers such services, and it's led by bitcoin enthusiast.

EDIT: I see Markus Weiler fits this role, misread it at first. And a question: How it is different or improved from bitcoin.de?

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
forensick (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 08:18:23 AM

Very interesting. But biggest problem of bitcoin exchanges has been security, and the statement "it's programmed in PHP" does not instill confidence in this area. Was the system built or at least reviewed by known expert, with quality penetration tests? For example, in Slovakia http://digmia.com/ offers such services, and it's led by bitcoin enthusiast.

EDIT: I see Markus Weiler fits this role, misread it at first. And a question: How it is different or improved from bitcoin.de?

Yes, Markus will take care of all testing, we should have all ready this month, so we will spend all September just with testing and language mutations.

System is similar to bitcoin.de, but it is not limited for German market, limited amount of funds traded a year, month etc. If you noticed, a lof of changed when bitcoin.de "merged" with Fidor Bank. We would like to create the biggest European system, later expand to Russia and ex-USSR plus Middle East countries. We have a lot of plans for future, but it is not right time to show our cards yet, first step is what we wrote in prospectus.
tucenaber

Activity: 337
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 09:58:07 AM

Under what conditions will a forced buyback be allowed? I think you should specify conditions when it can be done. Not only at what price.
tucenaber

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 10:35:38 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2013, 10:53:12 AM by tucenaber

If I understand correctly, you will pay out all earnings from fees to the shareholders. (0.001% * 100,000 = 100%) Then how are you going to pay for running the site? Are you planning on other forms of income or are you going to pay for it from your own share?

EDIT:

A quick search for "The bitcoin company" gives this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255873.0 which leads to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189119.0
I guess I'll pass on this one.
forensick (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 02:10:12 PM

Under what conditions will a forced buyback be allowed? I think you should specify conditions when it can be done. Not only at what price.

- legal issues. if there is any situation, that we have to change the model due to some authority´s threats. Still, system share is not company share, there is not obligations to anything. But as I work for a company which incorporates in various countries, we would prefer to move the company very quickly and keep the system running like is planned if something like that happens. Still, we do not work with fiats at all, our system is bitcoin long, not effected by fiat money so much, only costs are in some parts in fiats for a hosting, advertising, programming.
- offer to buy company. If there is any offer to take over our business, probably we will be not able to sell the company with that share system. Still, we didn´t think about it at all, just an option in long term view.

If I understand correctly, you will pay out all earnings from fees to the shareholders. (0.001% * 100,000 = 100%) Then how are you going to pay for running the site? Are you planning on other forms of income or are you going to pay for it from your own share?

EDIT:

A quick search for "The bitcoin company" gives this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=255873.0 which leads to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=189119.0

50% of system shares are held by investors. We have to pay the costs from the remaining 50% of income. So, the investors get paid always, even the company is in a loss. It is highly probable, that we will be several weeks or months in the red numbers. Our dividend system is not based on a profit, but on revenue.

About those topics... Markus is not so good in English, like you are probably not so good in French or German. And he is mostly into technical stuff, not financial. So sometimes it is pretty hard for those technical people to stay the course with investors, especially when it is in foreign language. That mistake will never happen again, I will speak about financial and investments. English is not my native language as well, so probably I will do some mistakes from time to time. It doesn´t mean that non-native English speakers are scammers. Are there any scammed user of bitcoin card? I guess no, but it is a habit to make everybody scammer or liar on this /and other/ forum. On the other side, like an investor I understand it, as I hate to be scammed too. So there is still a place for tought questions and doubts. Never fall in love with any share or business.
Deafboy

Activity: 482
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 01:17:41 PM

Get rid of the .com domain name. Domain of one of you competitors was stolen by the US agency as part of war against Liberty Reserve. Use .sk, SK-NIC is so incompetent that stealing of that would take years Cheesy
forensick (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:01:36 PM

Get rid of the .com domain name. Domain of one of you competitors was stolen by the US agency as part of war against Liberty Reserve. Use .sk, SK-NIC is so incompetent that stealing of that would take years Cheesy

we have other domains as well, like .sk, .ru etc. just need to use this like a proxy, main domain is bitcoinbourse.eu. And we are not in any money transmitter business either, we don´t plan to make any fiat to btc and back payments... this is an escrow model. I know the story of libery reserve very well Cheesy wrote a blog about it back in May
http://blog.etrend.sk/martin-belobrad/2013/05/29/the-domain-name-has-been-seized/
KS

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:23:52 PM

50% of system shares are held by investors. We have to pay the costs from the remaining 50% of income. So, the investors get paid always, even the company is in a loss. It is highly probable, that we will be several weeks or months in the red numbers. Our dividend system is not based on a profit, but on revenue.

About those topics... Markus is not so good in English, like you are probably not so good in French or German. And he is mostly into technical stuff, not financial. So sometimes it is pretty hard for those technical people to stay the course with investors, especially when it is in foreign language. That mistake will never happen again, I will speak about financial and investments. English is not my native language as well, so probably I will do some mistakes from time to time. It doesn´t mean that non-native English speakers are scammers. Are there any scammed user of bitcoin card? I guess no, but it is a habit to make everybody scammer or liar on this /and other/ forum. On the other side, like an investor I understand it, as I hate to be scammed too. So there is still a place for tought questions and doubts. Never fall in love with any share or business.

What happened to "The Bitcoin Company" since its launch? Could you please provide some proof of legitimacy?
forensick (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 09:01:59 AM

What happened to "The Bitcoin Company" since its launch? Could you please provide some proof of legitimacy?

http://www.societe.com/societe/deal-du-jour-531563682.html

The bitcoin company will be changed from DEAL DU JOUR next week, anyway, company exists from 2011, VAT number: FR00531563682

http://thebitcoincompany.co.uk/index.php/contact-us same details you can find here.

Super T

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 08:39:53 PM

Hi,

Please excuse what is probably a naive question, but how is this different to Localbitcoins?

I don't see how you are performing the role of a secure escrow service, since you are not handling or able to guarantee the transfer of the fiat currency component of any deal - am i missing something? Does the escrow only protect the fiat-receiver in any deal? How do you guarantee the cash component of any deal is delivered in conjunction with BTC release?  Does this rely on the honesty of traders admitting to having received cash transfers?

How will you resolve disputes if/when dishonest btc sellers do not acknowledge receipt of buyer funds, and subsequently request return of btc from escrow?

Do you plan any voluntary or enforced policy for vetting/verifying the identities of participants to help prevent fraud?

Re-reading my post it seems overtly negative, it was not initially intended as such, but I guess these are fundamental issues.
forensick (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 06:49:08 AM

Hi,

Please excuse what is probably a naive question, but how is this different to Localbitcoins?

I don't see how you are performing the role of a secure escrow service, since you are not handling or able to guarantee the transfer of the fiat currency component of any deal - am i missing something? Does the escrow only protect the fiat-receiver in any deal? How do you guarantee the cash component of any deal is delivered in conjunction with BTC release?  Does this rely on the honesty of traders admitting to having received cash transfers?

How will you resolve disputes if/when dishonest btc sellers do not acknowledge receipt of buyer funds, and subsequently request return of btc from escrow?

Do you plan any voluntary or enforced policy for vetting/verifying the identities of participants to help prevent fraud?

Re-reading my post it seems overtly negative, it was not initially intended as such, but I guess these are fundamental issues.

surely, we have thought about all those issues and how to prevent fraud...

First of all, accounts will be verified. 2nd, we will in the start work on SEPA payments, so it is easily to get it proved with screenshot or notarized bank statesment, that payment was done. All those things are standard in EU banking system.

For personal meeting and exchange of money personally, we have thought about prepare contract to be printed from website /2 copies, one for each side of transaction/ with user identification and signed.

I think this is the best we can do to prevent and protect from any possible fraud.

forensick (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 02:40:59 PM

IPO starts today at 20:00 of European time, so some 3 hours and 20 minutes to the start. Interested can sing-up here:

http://thebitcoincompany.co.uk/index.php/component/users/?view=login

inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 11:44:45 PM

interesting,
I know localbitcoins has been referred to before and yes I am going to refer to it as well (I really like the model overall), but as a seller when a buyer puts a buy order and your bitcoins are moved to escrow. they can be held there for over 24hours frozen , and the seller might not ever send the cash through.

The problem I have is the seller can never cancel the deal only the buyer can. Therefore other sellers can put in your max amount buy amount and freeze you for 24hours.

if you can address things like this and make a secure system, i'm interested.

any plans to expand to australia down the track?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
tucenaber

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 05:39:35 AM

You are asking for 0.1 x 10000+0.15 x 40000 = 7000

That is for 50% of the venture. Total valuation 7 million dollars for an exchange with no customers. If this sells out I'm going to be depressed.
forensick (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:34:53 AM

That is for 50% of the venture. Total valuation 7 million dollars for an exchange with no customers. If this sells out I'm going to be depressed.

Hard to discuss with someone, who can't do elementary math :-)
forensick (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:46:29 AM

interesting,
I know localbitcoins has been referred to before and yes I am going to refer to it as well (I really like the model overall), but as a seller when a buyer puts a buy order and your bitcoins are moved to escrow. they can be held there for over 24hours frozen , and the seller might not ever send the cash through.

The problem I have is the seller can never cancel the deal only the buyer can. Therefore other sellers can put in your max amount buy amount and freeze you for 24hours.

if you can address things like this and make a secure system, i'm interested.

any plans to expand to australia down the track?

We are negotiating various options how to get win-win for the buyers and sellers and eliminate possibilities of fraud...

Europe is our priority, a lot of countries with very low adoption of btc, we know European market, regulations, legal system etc. but we do not close possible expansion anywhere in the future.
inspiredinvestor

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 09:09:22 AM

you might want to drop a "0" Smiley

inspiredinvestor

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 09:13:42 AM

well I'm in for 20, I like the concept, you have established other business. more exchanges is a good thing for the community.
will be watching
Now I was wondering if why the IPO shares count hasn't moved from 7430 available for last 5+ hours....

forensick (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:17:56 PM

well I'm in for 20, I like the concept, you have established other business. more exchanges is a good thing for the community.
will be watching
Now I was wondering if why the IPO shares count hasn't moved from 7430 available for last 5+ hours....

IPO market is probably too overheated, we have enough time, almost 6 weeks to finish IPO, so no problem at all. We can´t promise any fancy numbers, fancy chips and fancy machines doing blowjobs during hashing Cheesy.
tucenaber

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 12:48:22 PM

Yeah that was sloppy. You would never be able to guess the number of years of math education I have  Grin
forensick (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:29:07 PM

Yeah that was sloppy. You would never be able to guess the number of years of math education I have  Grin
Tell me, i was doin math at university in 2 years :-). Too much partying at college :-)
forensick (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:28:56 PM

Bitcoinbourse.eu is running, first English version only, soon we will add more languages. Early bird shares are totally sold out, we are slowly getting out of classic System shares as well... Still, there is few troubles to be resolve soon, but trading for verified users is available
forensick (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 03:53:14 PM

Dividend for the last week 1.10. /start/ - 6.10. was paid:
1 system share got 0.0000110 BTC
We don´t have big volume yet, but we are receiving more and more signups, so... we still have 27270 shares available.
forensick (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:35:56 PM

DIVIDENDS so far:

1st week /1.10.-6.10./   - 0.00000110 BTC/share
2nd week /7.10-13.10./  - 0.00000013 BTC/share
3rd week /14.10.-20.10/ - 0.00000345 BTC/share

volume of trades is going up, we will launch today and in the next few days most of the language versions, f.e. French, German, Slovak, Czech, Italian etc. So everybody could buy/sell in their native language very soon. Also, number of customers is rapidly growing from many smaller European states as well. Still, hell a lot of work to be done
rini17

Activity: 340

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 07:26:28 PM

Is there any deadline for IPO? There are still over 23k shares left (~3500BTC), what if they stay unsold in following months or years?

Also, it was said some marketing campaign is planned, but I did not notice anything, except for large number of (bought?) twitter followers. No activity in other places like bitcash.cz and other local forums, apparently no interest or time to meet prospective customers in person on various bitcoin meetups in central Europe...? If you want to wait with the marketing till the site is perfect, I am afraid Neobee and others will just wipe the floor with you.

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
forensick (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 09:12:12 AM

Is there any deadline for IPO? There are still over 23k shares left (~3500BTC), what if they stay unsold in following months or years?

Also, it was said some marketing campaign is planned, but I did not notice anything, except for large number of (bought?) twitter followers. No activity in other places like bitcash.cz and other local forums, apparently no interest or time to meet prospective customers in person on various bitcoin meetups in central Europe...? If you want to wait with the marketing till the site is perfect, I am afraid Neobee and others will just wipe the floor with you.

We would like to finish it till the end of November. That´s why we created PT on cryptostocks and we would like to have more soon.

We invested a lot to social networks, mainly facebook to create groups with a lot of people and we will start google ads next week /already done in France last week/. So, it goes sometimes pretty slow with progress of the website sometimes, but we work hard. We don´t have so much time to post in various forums yet and we plan to start visiting important events from the next year, when web is running on 100% and we wait for 1000 users at least. I am following Neobee like a shareholder, but I don´t really think, they could grow so fast and a lot of plans look pretty unbelievable. Also, I am not sure about impact of entity domiciled in a country like Cyprus with various banking troubles emerging on the horizon. It is not over there, maybe it even didn´t begin. Still, competition is necessary and welcomed
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: